• Navy Dad Goes on Hunger Strike in Kansas Until State-Kidnapped Children are Returned or He Starves to Death

A U.S. Navy veteran is currently on a hunger strike in hopes of getting his children back from what he calls a very corrupt child protective system in Kansas. He is prepared to continue his hunger strike until he and his wife's children are returned, or until he starves to death. Raymond Schwab and his wife Amelia say that their children never should have been taken away from them almost a year ago, but what prompted the hunger strike was the fact that the Department for Children and Families (DCF) said they planned to place their 13 year old son in a psychiatric residential treatment center. They started him on psychotropic drugs 2 weeks ago, against his parents' will. Raymond Schwab began his strike on Monday, March 14, two days before DCF was to institutionalize their son. He doesn't belong there, the parents insist, and he certainly doesn't need dangerous psychotropic drugs. But he was placed into the facility on Wednesday, against his parents' wishes, and is expected to be there for up to 60 days. Three of their children have reportedly been abused while in DCF custody. DCF has reported to the family that their 5 year old little girl has been sexually assaulted in their care, and the 13 year old and another son have been abused in the DCF placement.

Read full story...

• Navy Dad Goes on Hunger Strike in Kansas Until State-Kidnapped Children are Returned or He Starves to Death

Start a GoFundMe and get REAL legal representation. Representing yourself is for people who want to lose EVERYTHING including their children.

And the residents of KS are offended at being called "fly-over country". Sounds pretty appropriate to me.

I first want to warn never to leave the area or state your children were abducted in. I am not judging or bashing these parents by any means. It is a reality that if you can be accused of "leaving your children behind" they will accuse you of this and use it against you. It may in fact be the one thing that the court will determine what to do with the kids. When my teen daughter was abducted we were at Mayo and just received her 4th round of chemo. We lived in another state so I was also paying for lodging and transportation so she could receive treatment. A Resident in the psychiatry program there came to her room on the children's cancer unit without my, my daughter or the medical teams knowledge and insisted I sign consent to immediately start my daughter on psych drugs for depression. She said if I will sign and allow she start my daughter on the two drugs that we can leave for home. We were already packed and waiting for the doc to come on rounds to sign her out and go home. My daughter did not have any form of clinical depression, had never been diagnosed with any type of depression and was *fighting for her life* against a rare form of childhood cancer. She was to have her life saving stem cell transplant in just 21 more days and was very upbeat (even though feeling ill from the chemo) and looking forward to getting back home with her friends and her own bed to sleep in. Because I refused to sign consent and insisted my daughter's medical team be consulted immediately, this Resident called security to make sure I did not take my daughter anywhere while she proceeded to contact DCF in our home state and made allegations that I was preventing my daughter from critical medical and psychiatric care. This, even though I had her at Mayo receiving the "best care in the world." My daughter was forced to the locked psychiatric unit off hospital grounds and we were forbidden all communication, as were her medical doctors kept from all knowledge what was going on. They also took her cell phone and Kindle Fire and her clothes and all belongings from her. They strip searched her and did an abuse physical (not sure what the legal term for that is). She was crying and terrified and already in physical pain and feeling sick from the chemo she had just had. They abused her and tortured her both mentally and physically in doing all this to her. Long story short, she died 3 months later, in another hospital in yet another state, never to return to Mayo for stem cell transplant or back to her home where mom, friends, dog, teachers, priest and her life, her entire support system was. Her top doctor at Mayo told me her medical records stop at the date she was taken and no explanation. He also told me that none of the doctors on her medical team were aware of what happened or allowed to communicate with me and is willing to testify on my and daughter's behalf. He is a top researcher in childhood cancer in the nation. The "legal system" took too long for my daughter to survive their time frame. I was placed on a child abuse registry, lost my job, and was forbidden to even phone communication with daughter. It was only my taking the risk of arrest and jail and sneaking into the hospital she was at in her last days that we were able to see each other and hugs one last time. She went into coma the next day and was prevented from all life support by the doc at that hospital, telling me I had no say that it is up to the doc and hospital to decide if life support will be used. That is yet another issue that parents need to be aware of. Her death certificate says she died of meningitis and cancer listed as secondary. So what else was done to her to cause meningitis? I found out later that many experimental drugs had been used and surgeries done (they did not need my consent or to make me aware of what they were doing - quite the contrary, they were to avoid me and not tell me what they were doing and to report me if I showed up there). The last experiment, the one that caused meningitis according to medical records, was a drug (poison) administered through her spinal fluid. I cannot imagine the pain and suffering they put her through by force and her mamma was not there for her, also by force. Because her death, according to attorneys I have talked to, cannot be proven beyond a doubt was caused by "medical malpractice" no attorney will take the case on that ground. It has been difficult to find any attorney willing to even take the case as a civil lawsuit or other charges against the then Resident and her employer/handler Mayo (which will be Mayo attorneys) - and of course need to pay a substantial $50K minimum retainer fee to even start it, which I do not have. I found later that the Resident was working on a research paper focusing on eating disorders in teen girls when she pulled this on me and my daughter. Cancer patients would of course make a perfect guinea pig for fudged reports like this and the use of psych drugs as the "cure" or "answer" (bringing them very lucrative research funds from the pharmaceutical companies) This Resident graduated and is in a teaching capacity at university in Utah and also has private practice as child psychiatrist. The DCF told me he was going to make it a "founded" case and if I disagreed I "could always appeal it." I contacted my states attorney general and did appeal and won immediately. I have been trying to rebuild my life which has been extremely difficult to even continue going on each day. I could try suing DCF but again need a large retainer and have not found even one attorney in my state willing to go against them, which would also automatically include Mayo and Mayo attorneys (and another state). Three states are involved - my state, the state Mayo is in and the state she ended up in and died in. It would likely require an entire team of the best of the best (Constitutional?) attorneys to go against such powerful entities. The one statement DCF and the courts use to keep them completely immune to lawsuits is "what is in the best interest of the child at the time." I would think the very best chance parents have against these entities is to have a good Constitutional attorney. Parents need to unite and fight what is going on. Another poster wrote that if you are kept from your children even after allegations are determined "unfounded" that people still believe there must be a reason, or must be abuse in there somewhere or they would not keep them from you without good cause. We are absolutely "marked" for life. We are shamed and ridiculed and seen as guilty even when proof of no wrong doing if DCF and a judge continue to hold your children away from you unjustly anyway. It requires a big court action that likely lasts years and costs upward of a million dollars plus just to reach the first hearing, and any "justice" for the family who is completely innocent. There are many "legs" involved in the abductions of our children that all get a piece of the very big very, lucrative pie. This "system" of such needs to be taken apart, exposed and eradicated.

I have created a petition to get the laws changed in KS. Please share this petition with everyone you know! https://www.change.org/p/kansas-state-house-stop-the-state-of-kansas-from-unjustified-seizure-of-children

Something absurdly similar happened to my children. Once they are taken for whatever reason, the parents must be guilty because otherwise the kids would not have been taken. The assumption of guilt stands. What KS should do is **refuse to allow the state to take custody of children unless both parents are missing, deceased, incarcerated, or willing**. No other conditions should ever be permitted. The trauma and problems created for the kids are far worse when their family structure is obliterated than any supposed benefits received by obliterating the family.

Jessica said: > @Joseph-Gibson said: > > Admin said: > > > A U.S. Navy veteran is currently on a hunger strike in hopes of getting his children back from what he calls a very corrupt child protective system in Kansas. He is prepared to continue his hunger strike until he and his wife's children are returned, or until he starves to death. > > > > > > Raymond Schwab and his wife Amelia say that their children never should have been taken away from them almost a year ago, but what prompted the hunger strike was the fact that the Department for Children and Families (DCF) said they planned to place their 13 year old son in a psychiatric residential treatment center. They started him on psychotropic drugs 2 weeks ago, against his parents' will. > > > > > > Raymond Schwab began his strike on Monday, March 14, two days before DCF was to institutionalize their son. He doesn't belong there, the parents insist, and he certainly doesn't need dangerous psychotropic drugs. But he was placed into the facility on Wednesday, against his parents' wishes, and is expected to be there for up to 60 days. > > > > > > Three of their children have reportedly been abused while in DCF custody. DCF has reported to the family that their 5 year old little girl has been sexually assaulted in their care, and the 13 year old and another son have been abused in the DCF placement. > > > > This family needs to contact me! I have friends in the Navy who be able to help! I also have I program called understanding the times in which we live in today blogtalkradio.com/josephgibson I would welcome your story to be heard on my show anytime! > > I am absolutely horrified by this story. I am a mother of 4 new to Kansas, and also a military member of the Airforce Reserves in Colorado as a medic. I can't even imagine what this family is going through. Do they have a Facebook page set up for this? We need to blast this across the nation! The statistics of the state child protection program NEEDS to become a national story! Please please contact me so that I may assist in getting the word out! Our veterans need to be taken care of, not punished for their medical needs!! Near the end of the article is a link to the family's Facebook page - Free the Schwab children. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/freemychildren/?fref=ts

Sadly, to say that the EVIL system of things, do not really care if the Dad starve to Death. This Dad needs to be there for his wife Amelia, and most importantly for their children. What DCF does to families, makes you crazy, and they are hoping for just that ! The taking of anyone's child for their Evil works and desires (money), from a parent, is like a two edge sword, going right thru their hearts. Please take your suffering in prayer to Our Heavenly Father, Jehovah, and pray for endurance and comfort, to continue your fight. Seek help from a compassionate lawyer, as the family courts are mislead into this Evil corruption of justice. Seek help from other parents who have suffering the same EVIL. There are plenty of them out there, as this EVIL is being more and more wide spread. Medical Kidnapping.com, has been an answer to so many prayers and to so many parents and individuals. Your story is a good way, towards this family's fight for your children. This Father and his family we will pray, that God will deliver them from this EVIL, and that his Kingdom will come.

@Joseph-Gibson said: > Admin said: > > A U.S. Navy veteran is currently on a hunger strike in hopes of getting his children back from what he calls a very corrupt child protective system in Kansas. He is prepared to continue his hunger strike until he and his wife's children are returned, or until he starves to death. > > > > Raymond Schwab and his wife Amelia say that their children never should have been taken away from them almost a year ago, but what prompted the hunger strike was the fact that the Department for Children and Families (DCF) said they planned to place their 13 year old son in a psychiatric residential treatment center. They started him on psychotropic drugs 2 weeks ago, against his parents' will. > > > > Raymond Schwab began his strike on Monday, March 14, two days before DCF was to institutionalize their son. He doesn't belong there, the parents insist, and he certainly doesn't need dangerous psychotropic drugs. But he was placed into the facility on Wednesday, against his parents' wishes, and is expected to be there for up to 60 days. > > > > Three of their children have reportedly been abused while in DCF custody. DCF has reported to the family that their 5 year old little girl has been sexually assaulted in their care, and the 13 year old and another son have been abused in the DCF placement. > > This family needs to contact me! I have friends in the Navy who be able to help! I also have I program called understanding the times in which we live in today blogtalkradio.com/josephgibson I would welcome your story to be heard on my show anytime! I am absolutely horrified by this story. I am a mother of 4 new to Kansas, and also a military member of the Airforce Reserves in Colorado as a medic. I can't even imagine what this family is going through. Do they have a Facebook page set up for this? We need to blast this across the nation! The statistics of the state child protection program NEEDS to become a national story! Please please contact me so that I may assist in getting the word out! Our veterans need to be taken care of, not punished for their medical needs!!

Admin said: > A U.S. Navy veteran is currently on a hunger strike in hopes of getting his children back from what he calls a very corrupt child protective system in Kansas. He is prepared to continue his hunger strike until he and his wife's children are returned, or until he starves to death. > > Raymond Schwab and his wife Amelia say that their children never should have been taken away from them almost a year ago, but what prompted the hunger strike was the fact that the Department for Children and Families (DCF) said they planned to place their 13 year old son in a psychiatric residential treatment center. They started him on psychotropic drugs 2 weeks ago, against his parents' will. > > Raymond Schwab began his strike on Monday, March 14, two days before DCF was to institutionalize their son. He doesn't belong there, the parents insist, and he certainly doesn't need dangerous psychotropic drugs. But he was placed into the facility on Wednesday, against his parents' wishes, and is expected to be there for up to 60 days. > > Three of their children have reportedly been abused while in DCF custody. DCF has reported to the family that their 5 year old little girl has been sexually assaulted in their care, and the 13 year old and another son have been abused in the DCF placement. This family needs to contact me! I have friends in the Navy who be able to help! I also have I program called understanding the times in which we live in today blogtalkradio.com/josephgibson I would welcome your story to be heard on my show anytime!