• Medically Kidnapped Children of Washington Parents Still not Returned - CPS Wants them Adopted

Three breastfed, homebirthed babies who were taken away from their parents by Child Protective Services in Washington state more than a year ago are still not home, but their mother reports that she is very hopeful that they will be home soon. The story of Erica May Carey and Cleave Rengo's children being taken by CPS was first reported by Health Impact News in November of 2014. Their heartbreaking story went viral and was read by more than 1.5 million people in less than 48 hours, leading to a national outcry. The governor of Washington reportedly received 6000 phone calls after the story was published. Twins Morna and Daniel and their brother Levi remain in a foster home in Washington, but despite earlier placement in separate homes, the 3 siblings are together in the same foster home. As recently as the last court hearing, a Bellingham social worker is still telling the court that the children should be adopted out. Erica reports that there is a new judge on her family's case. She has been told that the court will not discuss the case further or consider the children coming back home until he gets the In-Home Study report in his hands. When Health Impact News spoke with Erica May this past weekend, she had more hope in her voice than in any previous conversation throughout this whole ordeal. She has people on her team who believe that success is imminent and that her children will be returned home soon. She believes that God has shown her in her prayers that they are coming home soon. The hopes and prayers of many are with her that her children will be returned soon.

Read full story...

• Medically Kidnapped Children of Washington Parents Still not Returned - CPS Wants them Adopted

This nightmarish atrocity against all justice and human rights is "homeland" TERRORISM. Satan uses humans willing to discard their conscience and work his evil as his human hoarde-TOOLS. I will pray for the end of this Devil-run system all the harder, as well as pray for this family. They are being foolishly and wickedly victimized by harmful and DANGEROUSLY IGNORANT persons who have thoroughly BETRAYED THEIR SAID-INTENT and TITLES, to be "child protectors". Further, these evil, greed-driven, family-destroying, and child-brainwashing and/or harming human trafficking schemes are being widely EXPOSED on youtube, social media, and other websites for being what they are. DIVINE RETRIBUTION ONTO PERSONS WHO WORK SUCH EVIL ONTO OTHERS WILL BE SOON, as Jah has a strong HATE for, and anger towards, such torrid and excuseless terrorism, harm, and injustice. Armageddon by Jehovah the Judge of the earth and Universal Sovereign is SOON. The persons who have VIOLATED HIS KNOWN DIVINE STANDARDS, TO THE HARM of THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE TO HIM FOR THAT. Armageddon is soon. (Cortisone cream instead of a superior [and harmless] skin cream; and a life-risking HIP OPERATION on a toddler instead of some chiropractor visits???!!! The persons making these "official recommendations/ dictates are DANGEROUSLY UNFIT and UNQUALIFIED to do so. They and their choices mark THEM as being POORLY- INFORMED, IGNORANT, FOOLISH, and A DANGER TO THE VERY LIVES OF CHILDREN. Again, What has been worked by these people - and all of the rings of state child kidnappers, stealing children away from innocent parents and working human trafficking using those children is DISGUSTING, ABUSIVE, DESTRUCTIVE, and Satanic TERRORISM. God will end it soon. Armageddon is soon.)

They took my grandson from my daughter 1st , then from me after i had him for a yr, done alot of digging and they get up to $9000.00 for a successful adoption,if i had a lawyer, i would be rich, because they done so many things wrong. Ill pray for this mom and hope everything turns out for her , god bless..

This is so sad! These people and our government are over-stepping into our lives!! It is such an injustice to our children, whom are stripped of loving parents and home!! My prayers are with this family .....

cps has no right. how much are we going to let government decide what is right and not right. cps works for the people. i think ultimately if given the community and peers can decide on if and when cps should step in. only if the community can not help them themself. theres the saying it take a community to raise a child. and what i mean be help, is not taking a way the child, that is just heartless.

Karen-Backmeier said: > This article has showed me no reason these children should have been taken away from the parents. What a terrible injustice to these children and parents. I pray that the new judge will see that these children have been greatly harmed by the actions of the CPS. How very very sad this is. God bless the children and parents and send them home where they belong.. The State must show clear harm has been done to a child. There is no law to give CPS or POLICE authority to take your kids. Josh Powell stood up and decided that if he can not be the father of his family.....no one will. Though his idea was crude and unorthodox, the CPS and Sheriff had no idea that one man will stand up for his parental and constitutional rights. The CPS and Sheriff did not win their battle with him....so in revenge, and spite, they took it out on his father. There has to be an end to this continual barbaric black market baby ring some how and some way. The laws are there to protect us...but the law enforcement are now bullies and refuse to support those laws. The CPS is their buddies for a quick adrenaline rush and are hoping someone will pull a weapon so they can shoot. The bad thing about Josh Powell, is that he has not studied the constitution well and did not execute the case worker who deemed him as a bad man.....and there was no supportive evidence to point at him other that what who said what and even in that there was no physical evidence to hold against him.

I went to court on a fact finding hearing. There was nothing to support the complaint of under weight and malnutrition. When I was on stand I told everyone I was tired of this black market baby ring and they are either going to have a parent or a criminal. I looked at the judge and he looked away. After I stepped down I sat behind my attorney and my wife and her attorney. When the judge said he finds the kids dependent of the State....I made a motion that made him think twice. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STAND UP AS THIS IS A WAR AGAINST YOU AND YOUR KIDS. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS STATE TO ANYONE, YOU FIND THE STATE ACTING AGAINST YOU IN A WAR LIKE FASHION AND IT IS LEGAL TO KILL ONLY STATE OFFICIALS. YOU CAN DO THIS BUT YOU WILL HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE ASKING WHY....WHEN YOU SHOW THE STATE IS USING YOU FOR MONETARY REASONS AND THERE IS NO PHYSICAL OR MENTAL HARM DONE TO THE KIDS....YOU WILL BE LET GO. THE SECOND AMENDMENT OF THE CONSTITUTION SAYS....WHEN THE GOVERNMENT GOES AGAINST THE PUBLIC THE PUBLIC HAS A RIGHT TO FORM A MILITIA AND CORRECT THE GOVERNMENT. THE JUDGE RECESSED AND CAME BACK AND GAVE US OUR KIDS AND WE JUST DO THE STUPID THINGS THE STATE WANTS US TO DO.

This article has showed me no reason these children should have been taken away from the parents. What a terrible injustice to these children and parents. I pray that the new judge will see that these children have been greatly harmed by the actions of the CPS. How very very sad this is. God bless the children and parents and send them home where they belong..

Admin said: > Three breastfed, homebirthed babies who were taken away from their parents by Child Protective Services in Washington state more than a year ago are still not home, but their mother reports that she is very hopeful that they will be home soon. > > The story of Erica May Carey and Cleave Rengo's children being taken by CPS was first reported by Health Impact News in November of 2014. Their heartbreaking story went viral and was read by more than 1.5 million people in less than 48 hours, leading to a national outcry. The governor of Washington reportedly received 6000 phone calls after the story was published. > > Twins Morna and Daniel and their brother Levi remain in a foster home in Washington, but despite earlier placement in separate homes, the 3 siblings are together in the same foster home. As recently as the last court hearing, a Bellingham social worker is still telling the court that the children should be adopted out. > > Erica reports that there is a new judge on her family's case. She has been told that the court will not discuss the case further or consider the children coming back home until he gets the In-Home Study report in his hands. > > When Health Impact News spoke with Erica May this past weekend, she had more hope in her voice than in any previous conversation throughout this whole ordeal. She has people on her team who believe that success is imminent and that her children will be returned home soon. She believes that God has shown her in her prayers that they are coming home soon. > > The hopes and prayers of many are with her that her children will be returned soon. thank you for the update...I pray they continue to receive strength and blessings from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

This must stop parents torn away from their children! We live in a society where the truth can be found but is buried under corruption and money! And at what cost? Our children! Wake up America our children our the future!