• Nursing Student Dismissed for Refusal to Lie about Vaccines Has Case Continue in Court

In April of 2015, we reported here at Health Impact News that nursing student Nichole Rolfe, formerly Nichole Bruff, was dismissed from her nursing program shortly before graduation after she allegedly refused to commit fraud by lying to patients in order to coerce vaccine compliance, as directed by her instructors. Nichole fought back with a lawsuit against Baker College. Baker College requested the case be dismissed, but Judge Joseph Farah denied the motion and Nichole's case will now be heard before a Genesee County jury. The case is set for trial in summer 2016. Nichole's attorney, Philip L. Ellison, has issued the following Press Release.

Read full story...

• Nursing Student Dismissed for Refusal to Lie about Vaccines Has Case Continue in Court

Seems to be "Michigan."

If in fact these nursing instructors told Ms. Nichole to lie to her patients, then these instructors should be put to shame! What ever happened to the Nurses Code of Ethics? Having integrity, and being a patient advocate is what Nurses is all about, that is why we are the most trusted profession. My prayers are with you Nichole, and stand firm for the truth, hopefully justice will prevail.

It is a crying shame, but I've reached the point wherein I automatically distrust anything or anyone with a 'pharmaceutical" associated tag. In my opinion most of these companies are greedy, money-grubbing vultures. I know.. Their little 'tricks' like ... degrading common antibiotics because of expiring licenses and downgraded profits in favor of more, largely time untested, and expensive concoctions... many times do more harm than good. Ever seen a tv ad for the latest "miracle drug?" The only reason they list the hideous side-effects is to defend themselves in court by claiming that they offered unbiased information to potential patients... Fourteen month rule: Month one - the drug is offered.. month fourteen, attorneys appear with a "Have you or a loved one..." pitch.

I noticed many mentions that seemed to be anti-vaccination. Her question was not whether or not vaccinations are good or bad, but how could they be teaching new students to lie to their patients. Lying is becoming something that is expected more and more of nurses. Whether it be to patients or to inspectors, lying is becoming something that is expected by those higher up. It is up to us nurses to stand up for what is right, to stand up for as patients as she has. I commend her highly and pray all goes well for her. I also commend the judge for so far taking the right steps and seeing what is important. For not allowing this school and these instructors to get out of it without Nichole's case being heard and the whole situation being brought to light.

Nichole-Rolfe- said: > brad said: > > It's going to be extremely interesting to see what a jury of our peers decides when you consider the lies and distortions which make up most of our societal vaccine paradigm. What she points out is in direct contradiction to the "benevolent, harmless" aspect of vaccines which is routinely lied about and makes up MOST of the Vaxassination Theology. (religious belief in the sanctity of vax over your freedoms, will, and personal body choices and risk assessments) > > > > An ancillary point which should become obvious to most following REAL health as opposed to the canned sound-bytes of mainstream medicine and corporations, MDs, and the rest of that Cabal - there is a HUGE dishonest, manipulative, dishonest, dangerous, dishonest, damaging pressure coming from a profession which the foolish DO TRUST - only because they've been trained to. > > > > They are not all (for you older folks) Marcus Welby, MD. > > Your assessment is correct! So True Brad. The case should not be tried on the efficacy of vaccines though. It should be tried on whether or not the teachers instructed the students to be manipulative.

Admin---Orissa said: > In April of 2015, we reported here at Health Impact News that nursing student Nichole Rolfe, formerly Nichole Bruff, was dismissed from her nursing program shortly before graduation after she allegedly refused to commit fraud by lying to patients in order to coerce vaccine compliance, as directed by her instructors. > > Nichole fought back with a lawsuit against Baker College. > > Baker College requested the case be dismissed, but Judge Joseph Farah denied the motion and Nichole's case will now be heard before a Genesee County jury. The case is set for trial in summer 2016. Nichole's attorney, Philip L. Ellison, has issued the following Press Release. Ok here is one to back up her case. DTAP is the number one cause of whooping cough infections in infants. Babies cant be vaccinated at birth, it kills them. 95% (my very educated estimate) is the number of newborn babies infected by fully vaccinated carriers of pertussis. The suspect vaccine is the acellular Pertussis vaccine, in use since 1995. Direct quote from FDA individuals immunized with an acellular pertussis vaccine may be protected from disease, they may still become infected with the bacteria without always getting sick and are able to spread infection to others, including young infants who are susceptible to pertussis disease. http://www.jeremyrhammond.com/2015/09/14/the-ugly-untold-truth-about-the-pertussis-vaccine/ http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm376937.htm first reference is the best translation of the FDA report I can find. How many mothers are told that if any members of their family have had aP vaccine ie as DTAP or similar, can be symptomless carriers for up to ten years. They catch, carry, spread the disease, without getting ill themselves. The number one cause of babies contracting whooping cough, is FROM FULLY VACCINATED SIBLINGS, who often have no signs of illness (just carry the bacteria in their throats)................ how many mothers, blame some mythical non vaccinated coughing monster lurking in the hall s of maternity,, because no one with be honest with them in the medical profession............. good on this nurse, well done! I hope she reads this, and I hope she tells mothers the truth. As for prevaccinating with DTAP in pregnant women, to stop them getting infected by their own fully vaccinated family at birth? horrific, they started vaccinating alll pregnant women in the Brazil experiment, last May, look what happened.! Direct causation and correlation, ignored, yet they blaming 0.1 percent of babies having zika, for this? While they ignore that 100% of the babies had DTAP before birth, with a vaccine, that would kill them at birth??????????? I worked in pathology in 2010, Albany Western Australia................... First outbreak of pertussis EVER! 100% of victims were fullly vaccinated aged 6-12. ie 1995, jabs till 5 ie 2000 Vaccine fails 100% within 10 years.......... so 2010, was first group ie babies born 1995, that were 100% vaccine failures. this happened worldwide. The research has proven that the vaccine fails in 2 out of ten, at full vaccination, fails in 6.5 after 5 years, and is a complete 100% failure within 10 years. Thank god, cause kids get pertussis, and they are never a carrier again. THE HORROR DISCOVERY OF AUSTRALIAN HEALTH, and other health departments worldwide, was that those kids protected, in that pertussis outbreak, with no symptoms, tested postive for pertussi in throat swabs................ the catch, carry and spread, just as if they had the illness, but they didnt have the illness, while the vaccine worked, they just spread it for 8 weeks............ since then it has been discovered, they do this over, and over, not just once. It is so bad now that the symptomless carriers in the mythical herd, can now continue to reinfect each other, so the healthy looking herd, is actually a cesspool of pertussis infection. If they had stopped vaccinating in 2010, there would be near no carriers now.............. instead they vaccinated more, and the problem got worse, cocooning theory, led to more baby deaths................... But instead of stopping the vaccine, that is causing the problem, what they jab pregnant women, to prevaccinated the babies, so the horrifically infected herd, and family, with no symptoms, can not infect that baby upon birth................. Greed, and bad medicine, that has gone crazy............ as for blaming a mossie in Brazil? God zika has been around 60 years, never caused anything but mild flu symptoms. And how do they explain the 25,000 per year microcephalic babies born in USA, where there is no zika? but lots and lots of vaccinating pregnant women? Good luck, go girl go!

Thank you, Nichole, for persevering with this. I hope and pray that the judge and jury will have open minds and won't be bamboozled into perpetuating the lies that vaccine administration is an act of benevolence on behalf of society. I pray that through the evidence and cross examination presented by your lawyer that the veil will be torn from their eyes, and they will see clearly to make a just and fair decision in this case.

Very brave of you Nicole! I will be praying for you. You are not in this fight alone. You are a true hero, so courageous! These are the types of battles which are needed if we are to have a future worth living in! I will spread this story, we will rally behind you sister! Peace

Nichole-Rolfe- said: > Amber said: > > Admin---Orissa said: > > > In April of 2015, we reported here at Health Impact News that nursing student Nichole Rolfe, formerly Nichole Bruff, was dismissed from her nursing program shortly before graduation after she allegedly refused to commit fraud by lying to patients in order to coerce vaccine compliance, as directed by her instructors. > > > > > > Nichole fought back with a lawsuit against Baker College. > > > > > > Baker College requested the case be dismissed, but Judge Joseph Farah denied the motion and Nichole's case will now be heard before a Genesee County jury. The case is set for trial in summer 2016. Nichole's attorney, Philip L. Ellison, has issued the following Press Release. > > > > Is there a fund where we can support her and he********bolded text********r attorney? We need as much exposure to this trial as possible. So proud of her for standing up and s**bolded text**peaking out when so many others remain silent. > > https://www.gofundme.com/s9tenbdg > > I created one this morning since the legal costs are piling up Thank you for your continuous support ****bolded text****This young lady and the judge in the case are both heroes and have taken a stand where most cower and perpetuate the destruction and poisoning of babies, children and adults. I hope and pray that they will succeed in winning this case and that it will transcend the cover-up of the filthy and corrupt media/government/pharmaceutical company death grip. I also hope they will be heavily protected from harm on their journey and will serve to inspire medical professionals, lawmakers and all involved with the fraudulent push to vaccinate to step forward and expose the dangers and intentions of massive and mandatory campaigns of medical coercion for profit and power.

One can only hope that this court will allow the truth to come out. A big step in opening up the public's eyes as to how the vaccine lie is being perpetuated!

Good gor this nursing student!! Every parent should have the right to decide what's best for their child. Future Doctors, Nurses ect. should be taught the Pros AND Cons of Vaccines. I hope she wins.

brad said: > It's going to be extremely interesting to see what a jury of our peers decides when you consider the lies and distortions which make up most of our societal vaccine paradigm. What she points out is in direct contradiction to the "benevolent, harmless" aspect of vaccines which is routinely lied about and makes up MOST of the Vaxassination Theology. (religious belief in the sanctity of vax over your freedoms, will, and personal body choices and risk assessments) > > An ancillary point which should become obvious to most following REAL health as opposed to the canned sound-bytes of mainstream medicine and corporations, MDs, and the rest of that Cabal - there is a HUGE dishonest, manipulative, dishonest, dangerous, dishonest, damaging pressure coming from a profession which the foolish DO TRUST - only because they've been trained to. > > They are not all (for you older folks) Marcus Welby, MD. Your assessment is correct!

It's going to be extremely interesting to see what a jury of our peers decides when you consider the lies and distortions which make up most of our societal vaccine paradigm. What she points out is in direct contradiction to the "benevolent, harmless" aspect of vaccines which is routinely lied about and makes up MOST of the Vaxassination Theology. (religious belief in the sanctity of vax over your freedoms, will, and personal body choices and risk assessments) An ancillary point which should become obvious to most following REAL health as opposed to the canned sound-bytes of mainstream medicine and corporations, MDs, and the rest of that Cabal - there is a HUGE dishonest, manipulative, dishonest, dangerous, dishonest, damaging pressure coming from a profession which the foolish DO TRUST - only because they've been trained to. They are not all (for you older folks) Marcus Welby, MD.

Admin---Orissa said: > In April of 2015, we reported here at Health Impact News that nursing student Nichole Rolfe, formerly Nichole Bruff, was dismissed from her nursing program shortly before graduation after she allegedly refused to commit fraud by lying to patients in order to coerce vaccine compliance, as directed by her instructors. > > Nichole fought back with a lawsuit against Baker College. > > Baker College requested the case be dismissed, but Judge Joseph Farah denied the motion and Nichole's case will now be heard before a Genesee County jury. The case is set for trial in summer 2016. Nichole's attorney, Philip L. Ellison, has issued the following Press Release. It is going to be extremely interesting to see what a jury of your peers decides in conflict with the staged, brainwashing which constitutes the societal paradigm regarding vaccination. Thanks for keeping up with this story, and let's hope for an excellent outcome which we can use to flog other law-breakers. b

Jef said: > The big question is will truth and justice be ultimately served? Unless the outcome is favourable to Baker and provaxers, I highly doubt this sorry will make mainstream news We do have local papers covering this story. However, unless people are sharing this story, and posting it online, it won't make waves

Amber said: > Admin---Orissa said: > > In April of 2015, we reported here at Health Impact News that nursing student Nichole Rolfe, formerly Nichole Bruff, was dismissed from her nursing program shortly before graduation after she allegedly refused to commit fraud by lying to patients in order to coerce vaccine compliance, as directed by her instructors. > > > > Nichole fought back with a lawsuit against Baker College. > > > > Baker College requested the case be dismissed, but Judge Joseph Farah denied the motion and Nichole's case will now be heard before a Genesee County jury. The case is set for trial in summer 2016. Nichole's attorney, Philip L. Ellison, has issued the following Press Release. > > Is there a fund where we can support her and her attorney? We need as much exposure to this trial as possible. So proud of her for standing up and speaking out when so many others remain silent. https://www.gofundme.com/s9tenbdg I created one this morning since the legal costs are piling up Thank you for your continuous support

The big question is will truth and justice be ultimately served? Unless the outcome is favourable to Baker and provaxers, I highly doubt this sorry will make mainstream news