• U.S. Government Seeks to Become an "Equal Partner" in Raising Your Children

Will the U.S. government soon mandate that they become "equal partners" with parents in raising children? According to a DRAFT POLICY STATEMENT ON FAMILY ENGAGEMENT FROM THE EARLY YEARS TO THE EARLY GRADES issued by the U.S. Departments of Health and Human Services and Education, American families' Constitutional autonomy could be under calculated attack. The U.S. Government wants to track your every move and come into your home to make sure you are being a good parent according to their standards.

Read full story...

Admin---Orissa said:

Will the U.S. government soon mandate that they become "equal partners" with parents in raising children? According to a DRAFT POLICY STATEMENT ON FAMILY ENGAGEMENT FROM THE EARLY YEARS TO THE EARLY GRADES issued by the U.S. Departments of Health and Human Services and Education, American families' Constitutional autonomy could be under calculated attack. The U.S. Government wants to track your every move and come into your home to make sure you are being a good parent according to their standards.

I remember when our daughter was in public school we had some issues, many issues when she was in 3rd grade. She had been in and out of the doctors and hospital. They ran several tests trying to figure out what was wrong with her. Then we took her to the Childrens Hospital up here and they figured it out in a matter of hours using all the tests the other hospital had performed as well as that of all the other doctors. You may be wondering what this has to do with school. Just be patient I am getting there. When she came out of this last visit to the hospital it meant more time in physical therapy and missing more school. Then the school principal started in on my daughter in front of other staff, students, and parents in the halls about how much school she had missed and her grades and they were bringing down the schools overall attendance record and grade point level. If she did not straighten out then she had no problem holding her back. Then I got a phone call from one of the parents who saw this and I jumped in my truck and drove down there. and this principal started in on me in front of everybody...big mistake. I told her that I am not like everybody else. She was not going to do to me what she did to my daughter, we were going to discuss matters in a conference room with the door open. This is where I let her have it where all the staff and parents could hear me and how she was not going to do this to my daughter ever again. She informed me that my daughter was not going to be allowed to miss anymore school and that if she was too sick to attend school then she would make that call, I would bring her in and she would let me know I could bring her home afterwards and if doctors appointments are interfering with school then the school will reschedule them for us. I reminded her that she has had a doctors note every time she has missed. That said, I would like to know what right she has in determining when my daughter is too sick to miss school or changing her doctors appointments as all her doctors have been very cooperative with the schools. I would also like to know when she got her degree in medicine because as a former member of the school board I know that you have a masters degree in elementary education and a masters degree in education management. So going forward you will need a court order from her doctors asking for any more doctors notes or doctors records about her condition. When I filled her doctors in on what was going on, they all sent letters to the school and superintendents office stating that anymore information about this patient, my daughter, would require a court order going forward as they have all been very cooperative in the past, but the action of this principal has gone above what is required by law of any educator.

After this we applied for change of school and were denied, we appealed and were denied again. We applied for change of school district and were denied. So we decided it was time to look into homeschooling and being a certified teacher myself at the elementary level, it was no big deal to me. So we started the process of finding a RAPPS school nearby or a CO-OP and found one with both and have been with them ever since. My daughter is less stressed. We have a new superintendent, he is aware of many of the challenges of the parents had to endure under the old administration, he has seen my letters and that of my daughters doctors and has offered to allow change of school, my daughter is enjoying her homeschooling experience, the new superintendent and I do meet a few times a year as I work in a youth program with many kids from all the towns in the school district and what parents won't tell the administration they will tell me and I will share with him. Our school district also provides transportation to our youth programs. So it is important to keep these doors open.

When my daughter's public school tried to "engage" with me regarding her chronic illness, they started the conversation with "Here's what's going to happen...". I removed her from that school. Aggressive "engagement" with unwilling participants will simply force families out of our school systems. Constitutionally, families continue to have the right to say, "NO". We must remember that the school is supposed to be providing a service to the family, not the other way around. I have recently visited a couple of children. One was kicked out of her parent's house when sixteen, became pregnant, and now lives with family of the Baby Daddy, a miracle for her, as they are a close and loving family. One lives in a hotel, as they were recenlty evicted from their home. Home visits are simply an additional stressor to families such as this. They don't need bureaucrats. What they NEED is money -- jobs or a basic living stipend. Also, what these kids need, is opportunities to take that next step into adulthood. At age sixteen, as their families fall apart, they need driving education (schools no longer provide this and it costs upwards of $500), driver's licenses, cars, seed money, jobs, and freedom from high school, because, since we delay graduation from high school until age 18, kids in situations such as this must make the choice to drop out and go to work. As kids transition to adulthood, becoming pregnant, losing their homes, needing to support themselves, we need to have a natural break in our education, where kids who are ready to move on can do that, so when a sixteen year old gets pregnant, she is not stuck trying to race through one more year of school. I've seen what they teach in that year, and it's not as important as earning a living. I believe we need to shave at least a year off of high school. Those kids who aren't going to college need to get their freedom to go get a job, and those who are going to college should go on to college.

What do you think Hitler did with all those youth camps for children, they came home no longer listening to their parents, they proclaimed they belonged to the state, another caveat was the feminist movement supposedly to uplift women , but was really another scheme to take children away from their mothers because their working all day, children are so vulnerable, they should be raised by their mothers instead of impersonal relationships and day care centers where they are forced to be vaccinated with poison, those people will never care for them like their own

News Flash! The government has already been following you since the mid 1950's. A lot of your parents unwittingly signed papers allowing the schools both parochial and private and catholic to do what they termed 'monitor the progress' of the grade school children'. Forty-five years later, a friend working in county government found the well kept records in some files and told me we were still being tracked. It is no coincidence that your name comes up for census contact or anything else. You were chosen to respond for a reason. Not only are they already raising your children, they have raised you as well. I can only assume this is a part of their 'transparency' routine. I can also assume that the government has been using this information all the long and filling key positions with people whom they have the knowledge of and means to control, so they know what to expect from the hire, or not. Fly little birds, fly.

Dean-Tong said: > David said: > > This is VERY DANGEROUS!! The government has NO PLACE IN RAISING OUR CHILDREN!!!! They (the gove) have been using the CPS to do this but do not have complete control yet. That is why everybody that goes to Congress, and the Senate turn a deaf ear to all that complain about the abuses of Family court, the CPS owned judges, lawyers, the docs on there payroll, this is just another attempt to turn America into a police state!!! > > Google The Mondale Act (CAPTA) and the legal Latin term In Loco Parentis and this is why CPS gets away with what it does. CPS is already in the schools. As of the last couple of years, CPS has been working on setting up offices in most of the public schools so it's very feasible that parents may send their kids to school one day and they won't come home that night. Check on CPS's involvement in child sex trafficking, they are heavily involved and make so much money off the kids they kidnap from good parents.

David said: > This is VERY DANGEROUS!! The government has NO PLACE IN RAISING OUR CHILDREN!!!! They (the gove) have been using the CPS to do this but do not have complete control yet. That is why everybody that goes to Congress, and the Senate turn a deaf ear to all that complain about the abuses of Family court, the CPS owned judges, lawyers, the docs on there payroll, this is just another attempt to turn America into a police state!!! Google The Mondale Act (CAPTA) and the legal Latin term In Loco Parentis and this is why CPS gets away with what it does.

This is VERY DANGEROUS!! The government has NO PLACE IN RAISING OUR CHILDREN!!!! They (the gove) have been using the CPS to do this but do not have complete control yet. That is why everybody that goes to Congress, and the Senate turn a deaf ear to all that complain about the abuses of Family court, the CPS owned judges, lawyers, the docs on there payroll, this is just another attempt to turn America into a police state!!!