• Forensic Food Scientist Mike Adams Launches Non-profit Testing Initiative to Test Every U.S. City's Water Supply

Two citizen scientists who lead a non-profit food and water laboratory in central Texas have teamed up to prevent children across America from being poisoned with lead in municipal water supplies. Forensic food scientist Mike Adams has teamed with a former NASA contract scientist to conduct nationwide scientific analysis of heavy metals in the tap water of U.S. cities. The effort is being organized by the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (ConsumerWellness.org), with executive director Mike Adams leading the scientific analysis. Over the next three months, the team plans to test the water of at least 100 large U.S. cities, reporting the results to the public on the website EPAwatch.org.

Read full story...

• Forensic Food Scientist Mike Adams Launches Non-profit Testing Initiative to Test Every U.S. City's Water Supply

Dear Mr. Adams:

I think God for your honesty and Truth to reach out to the black community exposing corporate money Grabbers and Pharmaceutical malicious people . When I came across your site on YouTube I was greatly impressed with your video. I do realize the risk that you have and are taking to expose the people who profit off of other people for money in the disguise of Health . How shameful that is . Yet we know this is the way Society has become . I look forward 2 reading and hearing more of your YouTube info and site information on health I wrote down 8 different sites your consumer witness.org rising food.org, heavy metal defense.com and all the way down water filter labs.com naturalnews.com, traded for health.org health impact news.com. So I will be keeping up with you and if there's anything that I can do please contact me I am outraged, I've known for a long time that the black community has been targeted, but now it's time to make and take a stand . My name is Dorothy and I'm praying for you, your safety and for your lab and employees and your house that nothing happens to you because of your honesty. My prayer is that no one touches not one single hair upon your head or that of any of your staff family and friends because of this truth. God bless and please get in touch and I'll be in touch take care and God bless you for what you are doing.

Sincerely,

Dorothy J. Hill.

Admin said: > Two citizen scientists who lead a non-profit food and water laboratory in central Texas have teamed up to prevent children across America from being poisoned with lead in municipal water supplies. Forensic food scientist Mike Adams has teamed with a former NASA contract scientist to conduct nationwide scientific analysis of heavy metals in the tap water of U.S. cities. > > The effort is being organized by the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (ConsumerWellness.org), with executive director Mike Adams leading the scientific analysis. Over the next three months, the team plans to test the water of at least 100 large U.S. cities, reporting the results to the public on the website EPAwatch.org. Will you be adding" Glyphosate " to the testing regime.