• Recently Vaccinated Kids Are Spreading Whooping Cough Everywhere

There was fuss in the media last month about a little study of 26 vaccinated Florida pre-schoolers, who got sick with B. pertussis whooping cough or had pertussis-like symptoms during a five-month period in 2013. All of the children, aged one to five years attending the Tallahassee preschool, had received three to four doses of pertussis vaccine (DtaP) according to the CDC recommended schedule. Vaccine orthodoxy dictates that if 90% or more of people in a community get vaccinated, the community will be protected from infectious disease. However, the CDC now quietly admits on its website that “the bacteria that cause pertussis are always changing at the genetic level” and there is “waning immunity” from the vaccine. Clearly, six doses of pertussis vaccine given to children between two months and 16 years of age cannot prevent pertussis infection and asymptomatic transmission of infection by vaccinated persons. Pertussis vaccination does not prevent fully vaccinated children and adults from transmitting the infection to infants under two months of age, who are the ones most likely to die from complications of pertussis. Pertussis vaccine acquired herd immunity is a myth. So what is the solution that public health officials have come up with? It is irrational and completely unscientific but here it is: vaccinate all pregnant women.

Read full story...

5,000 vaccine damaged babies in Brazil, all got Tdap in utero from 20 weeks gestation from May 2015, born from 20 weeks later, suddenly blamed on four of those babies having a concurrent zika infection. The fraud is that blatant. USA now has 25,000 microcephalic babies a year, up from 400 a year BEFORE THEY VACCINATED PREGNANT WOMEN.

Since Dtap use in kids in Australia, whooping cough rates have gone up from 400 a year, no baby deaths, to in 2012, despite a 98.5% vaccination rate in kids who can be vaccinated, went to 90,000 fully vaccinated kids, aged 6-12 all had that nasty long lasting cough, called whooping cough. for those 90,000 that had symptoms, at least another 210,000 vaccinated kids, younger, had absolutely no symptoms and were still spreading whooping cough.

Known in 2010, I was at ground zero, first ever, ever DTAP caused epidemic of whooping cough, lucky Australia, got Dtap first. So instead of telling the truth, by 2013, FDA were trying to muddy the truth, by buying some baboons, just google FDA baboons, top pick, read the last paragraph, the rest is pretty pointless, as USA wasn't using DTP, the old vaccine, so why test it? The facts are the new GMO type vaccine, allows those vaccinated, to near continually, catch, carry and spread whooping cough.

After only 14 years, ie when the vaccine had failed in about 80% of first vaccines given it, Australia had 90,000 cases. And it hasn't stopped, people just don't bother to report the vaccine failures anymore.

The real horror? Every baby, infected with whooping cough in Australia since 1996, HAS BEEN INFECTED BY A VACCINATED DTAP PERSON. Usually a symptomless sibling. To hide this, instead of banning the DTAP is crap vaccine, and no more symptomless carriers after only about 3-5 years, they jabbed more, the problem then got worse, so now, to hide the fact that babies are catching whooping cough from the vaccinated, and unwilling to lose all that revenue by not creating whooping cough epidemics anymore? they decided to start jabbing babies in utero, with a vaccine, that kills those babies if given at birth. Outcome not good, but what the eck, blame a mossie, make another vaccine, and spray the shit out of everyone with more Mossie chemicals via Monsanto?

My kid got whooping cough from presumably 'vaccinated' kids who see a doctor regularly. The tricky part is, that they got it, themselves. Why? The vaccine did not work. They spread to my child who was not vaccinated. It is a nasty butt disease. It truly is the 100 day cough. We sequestered our, and neither my husband nor I caught the disease, nor anyone we know, which leads me to question whether we'd had it since there must have been immunity within us. (Certainly everyone I knew had the children's diseases of measles and chicken pox years ago.) Luckily my child was old enough to stop coughing when we told her to, to catch her breath. I am confident now that she has full immunity, and the best possible, more so than she would have from a dumb vaccine that infects children, and in a healthier way, not to mention without the additives and toxic substances (poison) in the vaccine.

Vaccinating pregnant women is the new fad. Previously doctors learned not to give pregnant women any medication. Pregnant women are not supposed to drink, smoke and do drugs — but they can be vaccinated??? As we have seen in the 2009 Mexican flu pLandemic, vaccines mean serious damage or even death to the foetus — there have been hundreds of spontaneous abortions. 1. The pertussis toxin damages the brain and nerve cells (Russell Blaylock). 2. The vaccine-induced fever in the mothers damages their fetuses: we are being led to believe that it is Zika that causes microcephaly. In reality it is the mandated DTaP vaccine in pregnant women in Brazil that has caused these malformations of brain and skull... see http://www.bmj.com/content/352/bmj.i657/rapid-responses and http://www.bmj.com/content/352/bmj.i657/rapid-responses The propaganda slogan that the whooping cough vaccine being effective, is total nonsens. Reality is: NO vaccine will EVER protect against ANYTHING. EVERY vaccine will always overload the body and its organs and systems with masses of toxic chemicals and metals, as well as with unknown quantities of unknown microbial contaminations from the foreign tissues on which the viral and microbial components of the vaccines have been cultured. True health never is a matter of not enough medication and not enough vaccins. True health always is a matter of food that is providing enough minerals, vitamins, trace elements and unadulterated fatty acids.

Although greatly blown out of proportion,the latest microcephaly "epidemic" in Brazil started after the country mandated the Tdap vaccine to all pregnant women. When are they going to realize that vaccines always do more harm than good? Or at least when will the mainstream media start reporting the truth about vaccines,vaccine injuries and the subversion of science that has led to the belief that vaccines are the only way to prevent disease.