• Gardasil: I Will Never Stop Warning Others

I continue to warn every parent to get fully informed about this vaccine and do your research. I have no trust in our health system and feel doctors aren’t informing us enough on the risks and have no idea how to help the sick children affected by HPV vaccines. I continue to hope my daughter will completely recover. Nevertheless, I consider Jemma is one of the lucky ones. At least she has an opportunity to recover – many didn’t get that chance. Their parents paid the ultimate price. This makes my skin crawl and I shiver even knowing young lives have been taken away and families destroyed. It is just disgraceful and wrong at every level. I will never stop warning others – I spread awareness to save other children. No child deserves to have their life cut short by disability or death. No family deserves to live with this type of pain. I can only hope one day this vaccine will be withdrawn from the Immunization schedule so that our healthy young girls and boys will not be submitted to so much risk for so little benefit.

Read full story...

Maria said:

I have given d first dose of Gardasil vaccine to my daughter. After reading d side effects I am reluctant to give d remaining 2 doses. Pls advice. Has d drug been improved now?

Hi Maria, We cannot give any advice, however, there are a lot of articles to research further here: http://vaccineimpact.com/?find=Gardasil

I have given d first dose of Gardasil vaccine to my daughter. After reading d side effects I am reluctant to give d remaining 2 doses. Pls advice. Has d drug been improved now?

Admin---Orissa said: > I continue to warn every parent to get fully informed about this vaccine and do your research. I have no trust in our health system and feel doctors aren’t informing us enough on the risks and have no idea how to help the sick children affected by HPV vaccines. > > I continue to hope my daughter will completely recover. Nevertheless, I consider Jemma is one of the lucky ones. At least she has an opportunity to recover – many didn’t get that chance. Their parents paid the ultimate price. This makes my skin crawl and I shiver even knowing young lives have been taken away and families destroyed. It is just disgraceful and wrong at every level. > > I will never stop warning others – I spread awareness to save other children. No child deserves to have their life cut short by disability or death. No family deserves to live with this type of pain. > > I can only hope one day this vaccine will be withdrawn from the Immunization schedule so that our healthy young girls and boys will not be submitted to so much risk for so little benefit. i need to be more aware. thanks for the info. P. gresho

Admin---Orissa said: > I continue to warn every parent to get fully informed about this vaccine and do your research. I have no trust in our health system and feel doctors aren’t informing us enough on the risks and have no idea how to help the sick children affected by HPV vaccines. > > I continue to hope my daughter will completely recover. Nevertheless, I consider Jemma is one of the lucky ones. At least she has an opportunity to recover – many didn’t get that chance. Their parents paid the ultimate price. This makes my skin crawl and I shiver even knowing young lives have been taken away and families destroyed. It is just disgraceful and wrong at every level. > > I will never stop warning others – I spread awareness to save other children. No child deserves to have their life cut short by disability or death. No family deserves to live with this type of pain. > > I can only hope one day this vaccine will be withdrawn from the Immunization schedule so that our healthy young girls and boys will not be submitted to so much risk for so little benefit. A very simple message:to all parents with teenage daughters affected by gardasil and any other vaccines: large doses of vitamin C. More precisely, sodium ascorbate, a non-acidic form of vitamin C, starting with a teaspoon a day and building it up to a table spoon a day. We need much more of this essential vitamin than the minimal recommended dose and the powder is better than the tablets,indefinitely I urge parents to educate themselves before allowing their daughters to be vaccinated., That applies to all vaccines. All information is at your fingertips.

Admin---Orissa said: > I continue to warn every parent to get fully informed about this vaccine and do your research. I have no trust in our health system and feel doctors aren’t informing us enough on the risks and have no idea how to help the sick children affected by HPV vaccines. > > I continue to hope my daughter will completely recover. Nevertheless, I consider Jemma is one of the lucky ones. At least she has an opportunity to recover – many didn’t get that chance. Their parents paid the ultimate price. This makes my skin crawl and I shiver even knowing young lives have been taken away and families destroyed. It is just disgraceful and wrong at every level. > > I will never stop warning others – I spread awareness to save other children. No child deserves to have their life cut short by disability or death. No family deserves to live with this type of pain. > > I can only hope one day this vaccine will be withdrawn from the Immunization schedule so that our healthy young girls and boys will not be submitted to so much risk for so little benefit. Both my daughters had the shot, it adversely affected only one of them as of now, my youngest who is now 20 almost died from a heart attack last April, out of no where she started feeling I'll and tired all the time, out of breath chest pains, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, you name it it was happening to her, to make a long story short after 2 weeks in the hospital, countless doctors and over 75,000 in doctor bills there was still no reason found until we went to Cleveland hospital and they ran test and discovered she has lupus, nobody in our family has it, I truly believe this shot caused this auto immune disease which there is no cure for and now my daughter is a shell of her former self.she can barely work as she hurts all the time, she wonders if one day will she ever be able to have a baby,who knows. Several articles I read said this shot could cause lupus, where in the world was this information at when my daughter had her shot? It was said in the article that it was never disclosed about the side effects like lupus. I'm very angry and so is my daughter.what can a person do? Sue someone? Who do you sue? Where do you get started?,so very frustrated. She is at the point of filing for disability because that is how hard her life has become. If anyone knows of any kind of help I would love to know what it is.

Admin---Orissa said: > I continue to warn every parent to get fully informed about this vaccine and do your research. I have no trust in our health system and feel doctors aren’t informing us enough on the risks and have no idea how to help the sick children affected by HPV vaccines. > > I continue to hope my daughter will completely recover. Nevertheless, I consider Jemma is one of the lucky ones. At least she has an opportunity to recover – many didn’t get that chance. Their parents paid the ultimate price. This makes my skin crawl and I shiver even knowing young lives have been taken away and families destroyed. It is just disgraceful and wrong at every level. > > I will never stop warning others – I spread awareness to save other children. No child deserves to have their life cut short by disability or death. No family deserves to live with this type of pain. > > I can only hope one day this vaccine will be withdrawn from the Immunization schedule so that our healthy young girls and boys will not be submitted to so much risk for so little benefit. I am joining you in the fact that I will never stop warning people.question, do you have any fliers that I can hard out, post to bulletin boards, etc ?