• Ten Year-old Girl with Cystic Fibrosis Medically Kidnapped in Oregon

Mariah Mumpower is a ten year old little girl with cystic fibrosis (CF) who was taken away from her mother by Oregon Child Protective Services (CPS) in September 2015 during a routine visit to the CF clinic in Portland, Oregon. The shelter order allegedly claimed that her mother, Rhonda Mumpower, was neglecting her child because she was underweight. The seizure of her daughter also occurred shortly after she complained about the services at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital CF clinic in Portland, and stated that she wanted to find a different clinic to take her daughter to for medical services. Mariah was also asked to participate in a Harvard University backed research study on her rare form of cystic fibrosis.

Read full story...

UPDATE:

My daughter, Mariah is still not back home or with me. Still in Foster Care. DHS has filed a new petition, stating that I have Adjustment Disorder and need mental health therapy before returning her. Adjustment Disorder? Duh!! Wow!

NEW FINDINGS:

The amount of weight that is the issue here is: 0.2 kilograms!!! Serious!! I got the paperwork.

ALSO, one of the requirements to be in the study via Doernbecher Hospital for CF patients in my daughters age bracket: the CF patient had to be an inpatient a minimum of 2 times, well this last stay was her 2nd one!

The stay that shouldn't have been!

SHAME ON YOU DOERNBECHER CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL, PEDIATRIC CYSTIC FIBROSIS CLINIC,

CF MEDICAL TEAM, MICHAEL POWERS, MD . EMILY SOMERVELL, SW

Other parents of CF children at Doernbecher are stepping up and experiencing same problems, especially with the Social Worker!

Rachel said: > Rhonda-lessick-mumpower said: > > Thank you for your comment. I am still going through the court process to get my daghter back. Next hearing in 3 months. Thanx again. Rhonda > > I would love to speak to you about our situation with Doernbechers children hospital and DHS, can you contact me? Dont know how this is working. Butnrachel contact me at {edit email}

Madmumpy said: > Rachel said: > > Rhonda-lessick-mumpower said: > > > Thank you for your comment. I am still going through the court process to get my daghter back. Next hearing in 3 months. Thanx again. Rhonda > > > > I would love to speak to you about our situation with Doernbechers children hospital and DHS, can you contact me? > > Dont know how this is working. Butnrachel contact me {email edited} Registered Community users should contact each other via our secure Chat. (For your security, we do not approve personal emails or phone numbers to be published on our page.) In order to use the secure Chat feature, readers will need to create and register a new account (and confirm it via email), and then "Friend" each other. Create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register Our Secure Chat is a great way for other registered users to share resources and get to know each other. Registered users can also create and administrate their own Private Groups. From the Home page, click on a Community (Ex: Medical Kidnap Community or Vaccine Impact Community), and the click on the "Groups" tab. Learn more about our Community here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/health-impact-news-launches-new-social-media-platform/ I hope this helps!

I am always heartbroken when I read stories on this site, and I have been thinking we have given the devil too much upper hand to control our families day in and day out. Since I began facing the same situation I got closer to God and seek his face more. I began reading the bible more, I learned we are belittle God in every situation we are facing with the devil. The devil has his finger wrapped around us and control our lives day in and day out. We sit back and allows it, now the word of the Lord said in **Exodus 15.9 " The enemy said, I will Pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them".** Now me reading this verse and thinking abt what the government has establish with their laws to do to families by bending and breaking the laws they themselves have created. literally tells us they do whatever they want by destroying families and are above their own laws. In Job 22:28 "You will also declare a thing, And it will be established for you;So light will shine on your ways. Where are God's saints? darkness can never prevail in light so if we have created prayer warriors in Groups for each state and prayed intensively for each other the devil will be afraid of us and can never hurt us. Yes they will fight back over and over again, God do not loss in war, he created war when we read the story about the children of Israel in Exodus it clearly tells us he is a victory God who always wants his children to be happy. saints lets think about this and put on our Whole ** Armor of God **and go to war with God on our side we will never loss all our kids will come home to us.

I am sharing these heartbreaking posts about the criminal and torturous treatment of children and their families by Oregan 'so called' CPS. Its very clear to most of us in other countries and states that there is a criminal agenda to the actions of CPS for which they must be made answerable in a court of law. I urge everyone to share these stories far and wide and to petition/campaign for justice and expose these evil organisations. There is strength in numbers.

Rachel said: > Rhonda-lessick-mumpower said: > > Thank you for your comment. I am still going through the court process to get my daghter back. Next hearing in 3 months. Thanx again. Rhonda > > I would love to speak to you about our situation with Doernbechers children hospital and DHS, can you contact me? Who is trying to contact me regarding Doernbecher?

Rhonda-Mumpower said: > Rachel said: > > Rhonda-lessick-mumpower said: > > > Thank you for your comment. I am still going through the court process to get my daghter back. Next hearing in 3 months. Thanx again. Rhonda > > > > I would love to speak to you about our situation with Doernbechers children hospital and DHS, can you contact me? > > Who is trying to contact me regarding Doernbecher? @Rhonda, the best way to communicate securely with other readers is for both of you to create a User Account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register. Once you have confirmed your account via email, you can Chat with other users and even create Private Groups, etc, all within a safe and secure environment. Learn more about our Community here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/health-impact-news-launches-new-social-media-platform/

Rachel said: > Rhonda-lessick-mumpower said: > > Thank you for your comment. I am still going through the court process to get my daghter back. Next hearing in 3 months. Thanx again. Rhonda > > I would love to speak to you about our situation with Doernbechers children hospital and DHS, can you contact me? Who is trying to contact me? Rhonda

Rhonda-Mumpower said: > Rachel said: > > Rhonda-lessick-mumpower said: > > > Thank you for your comment. I am still going through the court process to get my daghter back. Next hearing in 3 months. Thanx again. Rhonda > > > > I would love to speak to you about our situation with Doernbechers children hospital and DHS, can you contact me? > > Who is trying to contact me? > Rhonda @Rhonda, the best way to communicate securely with other readers is for both of you to create a User Account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register. Once you have confirmed your account via email, you can Chat with other users and even create Private Groups, etc, all within a safe and secure environment. Learn more about our Community here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/health-impact-news-launches-new-social-media-platform/

Pamela-Harding- said: > How sad....they (DHC/CPS) have been doing this to my Daughter as well, with her two sons. The little boys have now been sexually molested at the foster care where they have been place. > Because we are supporting our daughter, we have not been allowed to have our grandsons...they are 5 and 4. We apsolutely have no rights in this matter. > How sad that you are going through this as well. I do believe that Oregon has some things they need to clean up. We can't even get our grandsons, even now that they are being sexually molested!....we need help as well. They were removed from them, in Oklahoma, and brought back to Oregon, because "someone " in Oregon thought they saw a problem. The person who stated that was found to be untrue. They still have my grandsons. I'm not sure how we can get them back, as long as we are supporting our daughter. Does your family have the boys back yet?

I am so sorry this is happening to you and your daughter. This is just awful. You must be just so sad. I will be praying that you get her back very soon. I do not understand how people get away with this evil. May God direct your steps and may God have np mercy on these sick people.

How sad....they (DHC/CPS) have been doing this to my Daughter as well, with her two sons. The little boys have now been sexually molested at the foster care where they have been place. Because we are supporting our daughter, we have not been allowed to have our grandsons...they are 5 and 4. We apsolutely have no rights in this matter. How sad that you are going through this as well. I do believe that Oregon has some things they need to clean up. We can't even get our grandsons, even now that they are being sexually molested!....we need help as well. They were removed from them, in Oklahoma, and brought back to Oregon, because "someone " in Oregon thought they saw a problem. The person who stated that was found to be untrue. They still have my grandsons. I'm not sure how we can get them back, as long as we are supporting our daughter.

Rhonda-lessick-mumpower said: > Thank you for your comment. I am still going through the court process to get my daghter back. Next hearing in 3 months. Thanx again. Rhonda I would love to speak to you about our situation with Doernbechers children hospital and DHS, can you contact me?

Thank you for your comment. I am still going through the court process to get my daghter back. Next hearing in 3 months. Thanx again. Rhonda

Admin said: > Mariah Mumpower is a ten year old little girl with Cystic Fibrosis (CF) who was taken away from her mother by the Oregon Department of Children and Families (DCF) in September 2015 during a routine visit to the CF clinic in Portland, Oregon. > > The shelter order allegedly claimed that her mother, Rhonda Mumpower, was neglecting her child because she was underweight. > > The seizure of her daughter also occurred shortly after she complained about the services at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital CF clinic in Portland, and stated that she wanted to find a different clinic to take her daughter to for medical services. > > Mariah was also asked to participate in a Harvard University backed research study on her rare form of Cystic Fibrosis. I just can't believe this is still happening! I'm in the UK but something similar also happened to me, I have never got over it and I am still so very very angry! I was fortunate that social services after a 3 month investigation sided with myself and my kids were not taken from me, I am disgusted that this is allowed to happen. All they are doing is making a situation 10 times worse for a family that are already finding it hard because Cystic Fibrosis in your family is hard!