• Federation of State Medical Boards Seeks Medical Monopoly to Eliminate Alternative Medicine

Is your state being targeted by a Medical Monopoly? It may be—if a secretive, private, and powerful organization called the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) gets its way. State-based Action Alerts! For years now, we have been reporting on the machinations of the FSMB, especially their most recent efforts to pass their Interstate Medical Licensure Compact in as many states as possible. Don’t be deceived. While this is supposedly a private federation of all seventy state and territorial medical and osteopathic boards, the real forces behind it are hidden—though our evidence suggests it’s the American Medical Association working together with Big Pharma. As the 2016 legislative session gets underway, a number of states are considering bills that would enact the Interstate Compact.

Read full story...

• Federation of State Medical Boards Seeks Medical Monopoly to Eliminate Alternative Medicine

State Medical Boards have already "Monopolized Health-reduced alternative therapies or anything good for health. How do we know? Look at what happens to sixty-something year olds. Most are on a battery of dangerous medications or have a calendar of meetings. Monday they are at the cardiologist, Tues. at the Neurologist, weds at the Lab, Thursday at the Urologist, Fri. at the….

Eminent Domain doesn't apply to human beings. The medical industry can't just take over a person's body for profit. I didn't sign a power of attorney allowing the criminal drug industry rights to my, or my family's bodies. And the AMA, et al, can recommend whatever they want, but they can't force me to use them. Know your place AMA and the bogus "Federation of State Medical Boards". You don't have my best interests at heart. In fact, you have no heart. You're a fraternal organization of, by and for dues-paying doctors and drug companies. You represent them, not me. (The same with politicians who whore themselves for campaign contributions!) Nobody's buying what you're selling. Create safe and effective products and medical procedures and people will use them. It's that simple.