• Coca-Cola-funded Study: “Diet Coke Is Healthier than Water!”

“Diet Coke Is Healthier than Water!” This is according to a bizarre new Coca-Cola-funded study. A new obesity study led by Prof. Peter Rogers, PhD, of the University of Bristol, arrives at the following conclusion: “Overall, the balance of evidence indicates that use of [low-energy sweeteners] in place of sugar, in children and adults, leads to reduced [energy intake]and [body weight], and possibly also when compared with water.” Translation: diet soda is better for controlling your weight than water! Research not funded by beverage companies has found that artificial sweeteners contribute to diabetes and that diet sodas are linked to increased risk of stroke.

Read full story...

BAD NEWS!!!!!

Admin said: > “Diet Coke Is Healthier than Water!” This is according to a bizarre new Coca-Cola-funded study. > > A new obesity study led by Prof. Peter Rogers, PhD, of the University of Bristol, arrives at the following conclusion: “Overall, the balance of evidence indicates that use of [low-energy sweeteners] in place of sugar, in children and adults, leads to reduced [energy intake]and [body weight], and possibly also when compared with water.” > > Translation: diet soda is better for controlling your weight than water! > > Research not funded by beverage companies has found that artificial sweeteners contribute to diabetes and that diet sodas are linked to increased risk of stroke. If you believe this, I have some ocean-front real estate in Arizona for sale! Carbonated drinks leach calcium from bones. Artificial sweeteners cause weight gain, and in some people (my doctor told me I was at high risk because caused migraines) can cause seizures. Could go on, but bottom line, water doesn't cause any of these problems and more! For your health's sake, stay far, far away'