• Required Gardasil Vaccine and Others Could Turn Hawaii Into America's Only FORCED Vaccination State

We are requesting your immediate communication with your state legislators to OPPOSE an unprecedented attack on religious rights, parental rights and health freedom in Hawaii. Seven bills have been introduced in Hawaii, including a mandatory Gardasil vaccine for 7th graders, that combined could turn Hawaii into America’s only FORCED vaccination state. "The big news here is that Hawaii is about to become the first state to have a de facto vaccine mandate by the federal government for all citizens, whether children or adults." Barbara Loe Fisher, Co-Founder and President, National Vaccine Information Center.

Read full story...

• Required Gardasil Vaccine and Others Could Turn Hawaii Into America's Only FORCED Vaccination State

As Nancy Reagan once said ,"just say no".There is absolutely no way I will ever comply with any mandatory vaccinations.I haven't had a vaccine of any kind in over 25 years.And,I am healthier than the folks I know who go out and get any vaccine their doctor recommends.The people I know that get the yearly flu shot seem to be sick quite regularly.And,I am reading bad things about the HPV vaccine on a regular basis.They are going overboard with this one size fits all vaccine policy.They are creating more and more vaccines everyday and want the government to make them mandatory.Anyone who can't see that this is about money and a population control agenda needs to wake up.Big pharma has never had the peoples best interest in mind, and never will.