• Medically Kidnapped Disabled Man Held Against his Will in Orange County California

Nate Tseglin was born on November 5, 1989 to Ilya and Riva Tsleglin. The parents, now residents of California, are originally from the former Soviet Union. They have a younger son Robert as well. Nate was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome at age 14. He was first taken away from his parents by the State of California on January 12, 2007 at age 17 when a teacher reported his parents to the Child Protective Services (CPS) because Nate was scratching himself on the arms. His family has been fighting for him to be home, and to be cared for at home, ever since. He is currently being detained by the State of California against his own will, and also the will of his family. Nate is now an adult. He is allegedly being forced to take drugs his family does not approve, and is kept locked up like a prisoner. The Tseglin family would like the public to know their story of medical kidnapping happening in California. They do not believe that having a disability such as Asperger's Syndrome gives the State a right to kidnap their son.

Read full story...

• Medically Kidnapped Disabled Man Held Against his Will in Orange County California

Ilya, could you give us an update on your son?

Jo said: > Admin said: > > Nate Tseglin was born on November 5, 1989 to Ilya and Riva Tsleglin. The parents, now residents of California, are originally from the former Soviet Union. They have a younger son Robert as well. > > > > Nate was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome at age 14. He was first taken away from his parents by the State of California on January 12, 2007 at age 17 when a teacher reported his parents to the Child Protective Services (CPS) because Nate was scratching himself on the arms. His family has been fighting for him to be home, and to be cared for at home, ever since. He is currently being detained by the State of California against his own will, and also the will of his family. Nate is now an adult. He is allegedly being forced to take drugs his family does not approve, and is kept locked up like a prisoner. > > > > The Tseglin family would like the public to know their story of medical kidnapping happening in California. They do not believe that having a disability such as Asperger's Syndrome gives the State a right to kidnap their son. > > Return this ADULT to his care giving parents. Forcing drugs is an outrage! ThIs is yet another form of governmental overreach. Protection and advocacy declined assistance to my family.

Admin said: > Nate Tseglin was born on November 5, 1989 to Ilya and Riva Tsleglin. The parents, now residents of California, are originally from the former Soviet Union. They have a younger son Robert as well. > > Nate was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome at age 14. He was first taken away from his parents by the State of California on January 12, 2007 at age 17 when a teacher reported his parents to the Child Protective Services (CPS) because Nate was scratching himself on the arms. His family has been fighting for him to be home, and to be cared for at home, ever since. He is currently being detained by the State of California against his own will, and also the will of his family. Nate is now an adult. He is allegedly being forced to take drugs his family does not approve, and is kept locked up like a prisoner. > > The Tseglin family would like the public to know their story of medical kidnapping happening in California. They do not believe that having a disability such as Asperger's Syndrome gives the State a right to kidnap their son. You need to contact Protection and Adcovacy they know the laws for disabled and have lawyers who can help they were very instrumental on helping me get my disabled son out of a state mental hospital

Admin said: > Nate Tseglin was born on November 5, 1989 to Ilya and Riva Tsleglin. The parents, now residents of California, are originally from the former Soviet Union. They have a younger son Robert as well. > > Nate was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome at age 14. He was first taken away from his parents by the State of California on January 12, 2007 at age 17 when a teacher reported his parents to the Child Protective Services (CPS) because Nate was scratching himself on the arms. His family has been fighting for him to be home, and to be cared for at home, ever since. He is currently being detained by the State of California against his own will, and also the will of his family. Nate is now an adult. He is allegedly being forced to take drugs his family does not approve, and is kept locked up like a prisoner. > > The Tseglin family would like the public to know their story of medical kidnapping happening in California. They do not believe that having a disability such as Asperger's Syndrome gives the State a right to kidnap their son. Return this ADULT to his care giving parents. Forcing drugs is an outrage! ThIs is yet another form of governmental overreach.

I am an advocate for people with autism. Please have the family contact me via Facebook. My name is Sarah Carrasco. I can help for free.

Admin said: > Nate Tseglin was born on November 5, 1989 to Ilya and Riva Tsleglin. The parents, now residents of California, are originally from the former Soviet Union. They have a younger son Robert as well. > > Nate was diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome at age 14. He was first taken away from his parents by the State of California on January 12, 2007 at age 17 when a teacher reported his parents to the Child Protective Services (CPS) because Nate was scratching himself on the arms. His family has been fighting for him to be home, and to be cared for at home, ever since. He is currently being detained by the State of California against his own will, and also the will of his family. Nate is now an adult. He is allegedly being forced to take drugs his family does not approve, and is kept locked up like a prisoner. > > The Tseglin family would like the public to know their story of medical kidnapping happening in California. They do not believe that having a disability such as Asperger's Syndrome gives the State a right to kidnap their son. This is another horrible case of abuse at the hands of those paid to help. I have heard of attorney Shawn McMillan in California that has taken on cases against DSS/CPS. Perhaps his firm would also be able to help this family. There are too many cases of Governmental Abuse against children, adults and families all for the mighty dollar. And all too often we find non-profit organizations participating in and profiting from this abuse. My prayers are with this young man, his family and so many more being raped by a corrupt and evil system.