• Medical Kidnapping of Baby Boomer Seniors Not Rare - Now the Norm

While the vast majority of stories we cover on MedicalKidnap.com report on how parents are losing their children to a corrupt CPS and medical system, we have had multiple readers also contact us regarding elder abuse and senior medical kidnappings. Our reader's problems are compounded by the courts and their ability to dictate who can do what, with whom. The door to elder abuse has long been knocked off its hinges starting as early as the 1980s with the S

Read full story...

This whole concept makes me feel totally sick...I have resisted any idea of a reverse mortgage for the very reason I felt it was just a way for others to have control over my assets. Now I feel it is high time for all of us in retired years to have a plan to exit from the planet IN OUR OWN TIME, and before they have a chance to denude our children's inheritance. There is a streak of life-form in American culture that encourages & seems to condone this ruthless stripping of assets any-way-you-can from anybody, at any time you can get away with it - so this is 'opportunity' & 'Capitalism' at it's finest ?. Rather ridiculous considering the religious hysteria that exists in the country. I guess EVIL is more active where people are trying to be more devout ? It is rather like the obvious difference you feel when residing in a large city - that of the slicksters being right there nearby, just waiting to trick you out of anything they can, when in the country you feel at peace surrounded by trees and the breeze - no comparison ! I am from the UK, living in a NJ country area, and largely away from that slickness, but I can feel it when I go into NYC even for a quick visit ! It is sad that some humans cannot control their urge to 'make money' at every turn - it is a sickness !

Elaine-Renoire said: > Thank you for focusing on both the Gary Harvey and Dorothy Wilson guardianship abuse cases in your article. People tend to think it won't happen to them -- until it does. > > I also want to point out that the focus of the “Peter Falk Bill” is to empower guardianship wards' right to visit and communicate with anyone they want to --- or don’t. Currently isolation is the #1 complaint of our membership. The “Peter Falk Bill” is only focused on that issue and it seeks to hold accountable bad guardians who currently isolate their wards without the knowledge or the approval of the court. > > Isolation is a premier sign of elder abuse. Will the “Peter Falk Bill” help curb elder abuse? You bet. Thank you Elaine Reniore for clearing up the misconception of the purpose of the Peter Falk bill. If this were to pass 10 years ago my husband would not be isolated today by his so-called protectors that the local government and "their" chosen county service providers has done to both of us. Keeping us apart is cruel.

Thank you for focusing on both the Gary Harvey and Dorothy Wilson guardianship abuse cases in your article. People tend to think it won't happen to them -- until it does. I also want to point out that the focus of the “Peter Falk Bill” is to empower guardianship wards' right to visit and communicate with anyone they want to --- or don’t. Currently isolation is the #1 complaint of our membership. The “Peter Falk Bill” is only focused on that issue and it seeks to hold accountable bad guardians who currently isolate their wards without the knowledge or the approval of the court. Isolation is a premier sign of elder abuse. Will the “Peter Falk Bill” help curb elder abuse? You bet.

Until now I did not know this happened to anyone other than me! My dad, a World War 2 fighter pilot, was taken from me by his live in girlfriend and her daughter. Every thing of his was sold off, his will changed, everything that gave me legal rights was changed. I was blocked from seeing him or making any medical decisions and I was accused of stealing from him and trying to kill him (by feeding him yogurt???!!). I did not have the money to get a layer, and also lived a state over. I believe he was allowed to suffer and die of malnourished and the last time I saw him he was begging me to help him and telling me he was in intense pain. The nurse told me I had no right to call an ambulance! He dies the next day, and I still know of what.

Oh my God .... I have been reading the kidnap of children for profit articles for quite a while...now I am scared of what may happen to me as I get older... I am already 75...how do I make sure 'they' don't decide what my fate is because they can ??? My own father in the UK stayed in his own home until 93, then we found a really nice place for him nearby where he was nicely looked after for his last 18 months...but I do not want to be under the control of anybody..now I will be looking for a way 'out' when I find myself at that age...they are not doing this to me and my family...{edit}! We desperately need a simple way to opt off the planet when that time comes around, so we can plan to leave our worldly goods FOR OUR FAMILY MEMBERS, not for the benefit of 'carers' - I am so angry !

Admin said: > While the vast majority of stories we cover on MedicalKidnap.com report on how parents are losing their children to a corrupt CPS and medical system, we have had multiple readers also contact us regarding elder abuse and senior medical kidnappings. > > Our reader's problems are compounded by the courts and their ability to dictate who can do what, with whom. The door to elder abuse has long been knocked off its hinges starting as early as the 1980s with the S Thank you Dale for shedding light on what is happening to our loved ones and what Catherine Falk and NASGA are doing to try and help with isolation by passing a bill in every state to hold the guardian accountable. Everyone has a right a to visit and advocate for their loved one. Dr. Francisco Corbalan SHAME on you. How would you like it if you were isolated rom your wife? Dr Corbalan’s retaliation against me punished both me AND his patient, Gary Harvey – the patient for whom the Hippocratic Oath proclaims: Do No Harm. Dr. Corbalan not only removed his patients wife (which in affect unlawfully divorces them) but he removed Gary Harvey’s only advocate and in doing so, violated and continues to violate my husband’s rights under the American Disabilities Act. Opinion 10.015 - The Patient-Physician Relationship The relationship between patient and physician is based on trust and gives rise to physicians’ ethical obligations to place patients’ welfare above their own self-interest and above obligations to other groups, and to advocate for their patients’ welfare. http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/physician-resources/medical-ethics/code-medical-ethics/opinion10015.page Dr. Corbalan’s actions are also contrary to the Principles of Medical Ethics: A physician shall be dedicated to providing competent medical care, with compassion and respect for human dignity and rights. http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/physician-resources/medical-ethics/code-medical-ethics/principles-medical-ethics.page

Thank you Dale for bringing awareness on this topic and for Catherine Falk and NASGA hard work trying to stop the isolation of our loved one by getting legislation to pass visitation bills in every state to hold the guardian accountable. Shame on you Dr. Francisco Corbalan, how would you like to be isolated from your wife? Everyone has a right to visit and advocate for their loved one. Shame on you Kevin Moshier (MHLS) who is my husband's court appointed attorney for allowing your clients rights denied. Dr Corbalan’s retaliation against me punished both me AND his patient, Gary Harvey – the patient for whom the Hippocratic Oath proclaims: Do No Harm. Dr. Corbalan not only removed his patients wife (which in affect unlawfully divorces them) but he removed Gary Harvey’s only advocate and in doing so, violated and continues to violate my husband’s rights under the American Disabilities Act. Opinion 10.015 - The Patient-Physician Relationship The relationship between patient and physician is based on trust and gives rise to physicians’ ethical obligations to place patients’ welfare above their own self-interest and above obligations to other groups, and to advocate for their patients’ welfare. http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/physician-resources/medical-ethics/code-medical-ethics/opinion10015.page Dr. Corbalan’s actions are also contrary to the Principles of Medical Ethics: A physician shall be dedicated to providing competent medical care, with compassion and respect for human dignity and rights. http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/physician-resources/medical-ethics/code-medical-ethics/principles-medical-ethics.page

Thank you Dale, for helping to bring the kidnapping of this country's senior citizens to the public. I would like to correct the name of the GAL who was appointed to represent and "help" my mother. Her name was Jamie Butchin Berko from the Mental Hygiene Legal Services in East Meadow, New York. While I was desperately trying to save my mother from the clutches of Mary Giordano, Anne Recht and the late Judge Joel Asarch from the Nassau County Long Island NY judicial system, Jamie said "It is my understanding that you will get your mother back when the money is gone." Mary Giordano managed to spend over $350,000 in less than two years while she was appointed guardian of my mother. She kidnapped Mom from her home in Massapequa, NY and imprisoned her in a nursing home against her will. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZy8MLfzCm4