• Gardasil Vaccine Becomes International Scandal: Deceptive Emails by Health Officials Exposed to Public

"I predict that Gardasil will become the greatest medical scandal of all times because at some point in time, the evidence will add up to prove that this vaccine, technical and scientific feat that it may be, has absolutely no effect on cervical cancer and that all the very many adverse effects which destroy lives and even kill, serve no other purpose than to generate profit for the manufacturers." This statement was made in April of 2014 by French medical doctor Bernard Dalbergue, a former pharmaceutical industry physician with Merck, the manufacturer of the HPV vaccine Gardasil. This past week, Dr. Sin Hang Lee, M.D., F.R.C.P. (C), FCAP, director of the Milford Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory in Connecticut, proved Dr. Dalbergue's prediction correct, when he published a letter sent to the U.S. CDC, the World Health Organization, the Ministry of Health in Japan, and others, documenting "scientific misconduct" among the world's leading health organizations tasked with providing vaccine safety, by deliberately misleading Japanese health authorities on the safety of the HPV vaccine.

Read full story...

• Gardasil Vaccine Becomes International Scandal: Deceptive Emails by Health Officials Exposed to Public

The UK Association of Vaccine Injured Daughters AHVID has over 200 members, all families whose daughter has suffered very serious adverse reactions to this vaccine. A questionnaire completed by almost 100 families has identified that 15 girls had adverse reactions after the 1st and/or 2nd doses but because health professionals insisted that the vaccine was safe and not the cause of the illness went on to have further doses with disastrous consequences. 27 girls had reactions on the same day as the vaccine, some within minutes. A further 22 had reactions within 7 days and 16 within 30 days but we are told it is a coincidence!

For over 20 years I have been investigating the practice and history of vaccination, as well as the current vaccine production methods, content and additives. My simple conclusion is that vaccination is a combination of a medical religious dictatorship and a very profitable slow kill business model... And I salute Dr. Sin Hang Lee for his indomitable activities in showing the world how deep the deception really is that the FDA, WHO, vaccine manufacturers and governments are perpetrating. Interestingly, in 2009 the map of the worldwide cases of cervical cancer is almost exactly contrary to the map of countries using HPV vaccines in their national immunization (wrong word!) programmes... In other words, HPV vaccines were forced -- and still are -- wherever cervical cancer hardly plays a role (except of course for the fact that every case of cervical cancer and every death is one too many).