• The Creation of Wealth

Why an article on "wealth" on a website about health? Because the way we think about wealth and finances has a tremendous impact on our health. Some of the wealthiest people on earth are also some of the sickest people. This is probably due to the stress related to managing wealth. Stress also occurs when we are poor and facing an uncertain economic future. Fortunately, the Bible gives clear guidance in all areas regarding finances and wealth. This article summarizes the biblical view of wealth from a Creation perspective, which is essential to understand if you want to live a healthy life.

Read full story...

• The Creation of Wealth

“Those starting with a faulty Darwinian evolution foundation in life will differ in their view of wealth from those starting with the solid foundation of understanding God’s creation. Simply put, since God (through Jesus) created the universe, and since he continues to hold the universe together, everything in it belongs to him.” “For by him all things were created...” Colossians 1:16 Isn’t that saying that God created evolution (or at least the idea of it) and continues to hold that idea (as well as the idea of creation) together, and that both belong to him? I like your references in this article. To them I would add Lamentations 3:38 “Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that good and evil come?” and Isaiah 45:7 “I form light and create darkness, I make weal and create woe, I am the LORD, who do all these things.”
  • The Creation of Wealth

Thank you for writing this article, you are very blessed.