• How to Find Healthcare Providers that Uphold Health Freedom

How do you find a healthcare practioner that respects you or your family choices for healthcare?

How do you avoid tyrannical doctors who might report you to Child Protective Services for simply disagreeing with their prescribed treatment?

This is a topic of utmost importance for every individual and family in the United States today, as the country moves more and more down the road of medical tyranny.

We will list here links to directories from John Thomas' article [How to Protect Yourself and Your Children from Medical Kidnapping]

If you have personal experience with healthcare providers that respect your choice in health freedom issues, please share the details here.

List of Resources for finding Physicians and other Healthcare Providers

There are several referral lists where you can search for physicians who have deepened their study of medicine to include various cutting edge non-pharmaceutical therapies. These physicians have joined together to form associations where they can teach one another what they have learned about alternatives to conventional franchise medical treatments.

These lists would be a good beginning point for your research. I can’t make any promises about the suitability of any particular physician to meet your needs, but the fact that they are part of these organizations is a good indication that they have learned to think outside of the box of conventional medicine, and might be respectful of others who are taking responsibility for finding the kind of healthcare they believe will be best for their children.

There are also many highly qualified healthcare providers who do not have M.D. or D.O. degrees. Many are highly trained healthcare professionals who are qualified to take care of you and your children. This resource list also contains links to some of these non-physician healthcare providers. Please be aware that some of the best options for your family healthcare may not be covered by insurance, if they are not part of the medical franchise. You will need to weigh the cost risk/benefits very carefully.

[American Academy of Environmental Medicine]

[American College for Advancement in Medicine]

[American Association of Naturopathic Physicians]

[International College of Integrative Medicine]

[American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine]

[Pastoral Medical Association]

[International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine]

[Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine]

[Holistic Dental Association]

[Holistic Doctors & Holistic Dentists: How to Find One]

[The Council for Homeopathic Certification]

[Also see the list at Homeopath – Alternate Healthcare]

[North American Society of Homeopaths (NASH)]

[Council for Homeopathic Certification]

[American Institute of Homeopathy]

[American Academy of Medical Acupuncture]

[National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine]

Editor, Health Impact News

Not sure where to post this info. But I have a couple of references for KY. Dr. Krift is chiropractor in Ft. Thomas (Northern KY), KY that is against vaccinations. http://www.drkrift.com/

Also, there is a pediatrician in Louisville that I have had some good communication with. Don't know enough about him to say if he is trustworthy at this point. But, worth looking into. Dr. Kevin Buck with Norton Healthcare.

I will tell you this, DO NOT use ANYBODY from, or associated with, U of L Physicians/ (Pediatrics)!!!!😱

No Longer Ignored...

@matt1016 said:

Looks like this may be a good Dr to visit if you're in TN and want to avoid vaccines or just learn more about the risks - - http://www.csfmed.net/no-more-vaccines-at-cool-springs-family-medicine/

Yes, they do look good. I think that is near the Nashville area.

No Longer Ignored...

Looks like this may be a good Dr to visit if you're in TN and want to avoid vaccines or just learn more about the risks - - http://www.csfmed.net/no-more-vaccines-at-cool-springs-family-medicine/

I would also like to suggest the American Association for Integrative Medicine. (And yes, I'm a member, certified by them, and sit on a couple of their committees, for full disclosure. But I get no financial remuneration for mentioning them.)

**California**:

I have personally used Dr. Bernhoft in California over the years, and highly recommend him. Even when I am not residing in California, I consult with him and go back to his clinic in beautiful Ojai from time to time. He also has an office in Santa Monica.

His website: [DrBernhoft.com](http://www.drbernhoft.com/)

He practices what is called "Environmental Medicine", and is the past president of the American Academy of Environmental Medicine. He has a son with Down Syndrome, and understands well the needs of special needs children. He also understands the toxicity of things like vaccines, and GMO foods.

He is a great resource for Southern California.

Editor, Health Impact News