• Texas Judge Admonishes CPS - Demands Return of Giwa Girls - Boy Remains in CPS Custody However in Partial Victory

In a stunning turn-around, a Houston judge ruled Thursday that the Giwa girls are to be returned home immediately. Advocates and family are rejoicing in the partial victory, and are praying for little Ali to be returned home soon as well. In a permanency hearing on Tuesday, Ahmed and Kathy Giwa were told that the plan had changed to adoption and that CPS planned to work to see the Giwa children adopted out to non-family members. Ali was taken by CPS in April 2015 on allegations that his parents medically neglected him, after doctors failed to determine a reason for him lagging behind his twin sister developmentally. In November, Ali's twin and his older sister were also seized when the family tried to take the children out of the country to visit their dying grandmother in Nigeria. The Giwas have been fighting CPS to get their children back, because they say that their children should never have been taken from them in the first place. Health Impact News has been following their story for many months, and word of the injustice happening to the family has spread quickly. Advocates called for a day of prayer and fasting on Wednesday, in anticipation of the hearing in Harris County on Thursday. To all who were watching, the case looked desperate. Friends and family had little hope that anything good would come out of the hearing, because they report having seen far too many unjust things happen already in the case. Now, those same supporters are rejoicing.

Read full story...

• Texas Judge Admonishes CPS - Demands Return of Giwa Girls - Boy Remains in CPS Custody However in Partial Victory

smokie said: > Fire every ass hole at CPS, defund the CPS program, Honorable USA citizens do not reelect any office holder. Amen. CPS tried to steal my sons child. They are from hell itself. I stopped them because in Texas Grandparents can watch kids. They keep saying they ared going to close the case, pray theyk do. It is so evil. They want the baby girl to sell her. They actually have FAIRS to allow adopting parents to see the kids up for adoption. It is slavery at work. I pray CPS is toally exposed and disbanned. They get federal funds to steal kids and have them adopted.

Ellen-Diann-Goode/ said: > smokie said: > > Fire every ass hole at CPS, defund the CPS program, Honorable USA citizens do not reelect any office holder. > > Amen. CPS tried to steal my sons child. They are from hell itself. I stopped them because in Texas Grandparents can watch kids. They keep saying they ared going to close the case, pray theyk do. It is so evil. They want the baby girl to sell her. They actually have FAIRS to allow adopting parents to see the kids up for adoption. It is slavery at work. I pray CPS is toally exposed and disbanned. They get federal funds to steal kids and have them adopted. @Ellen-Diann-Goode, do you have a link or more info regarding these CPS "FAIRS" for adoption?

These parents need to KNOW that reason their kids are sick, not thriving and lagging behind is because of VACCINE POISONING where the guts are damaged and their bodies have trouble processing the little nutrition that they do get. Formula for example, is full of toxins and has only 11 of the 60 needed minerals. Dog formula has 44 minerals. What is up with that? Medical mafia and drug companies have bamboozled the people and AMA doctors need to be fired because they learn only to push pharma and pharma lying statistics. Parents should learn about nutrition and save their families from the toxic overload of vaccines and foods filled with pharma toxins. http://medicalkidnap.com/2016/01/08/texas-judge-admonishes-cps-demands-return-of-giwa-girls-boy-remains-in-cps-custody-however-in-partial-victory/ Learn the truth about how drug companies took over medical schools. www.JesusHeals.ws/ANSWERS

There's nothing like the power of prayers and fasting, I'm sure of that and I encourage people to use that method to receive divine justice.

Let's pray this is a start in the right direction . These casexaretunning rampid all over Arizona kids are dying it's horrific .we need media to shine the light on this !

i am so glad they are getting their children back. we are going through a situation of a baby being taken from us ,because she fell out of the arms of her grandma onto a cement floor and got a fractured scull. she was a preemie, and spent four and a half months in the nicu,gradma there the whole time and a month after they got home is when she fell, i took the momma and daddy to take her to the emerngency room, five hours later grandma came to th er ,and because she had alcohol on her breath they took the baby . grandma is 36,. and the parents were at the home also. i see no reason for the baby to have been taken away. there was no abuse,no broken law, only an accident.this has gone on now for ten months and they are saying at least five more. it is so painfull and frustrating. and yes the things they make you go through to try and get her back is like maybe they are the ones who need to be jumping through those hoops and ringing those bells. i need my great grandaughter to come home. thank you and all the people who helped this family to get their children home where they belong, and thank GOD.

Fire every ass hole at CPS, defund the CPS program, Honorable USA citizens do not reelect any office holder.

CPS will not return children to family members, WHY? Because CPS will not make any money for so called foster parents which ARE CPS employees, and keeping the children for over 1 year they adopt them out for more money, Services, having the REAL parents jump thru hoops that are designed to have the parents FAIL. Have them pay for services as most health plans will not pay for counseling. Bounces are paid to CPS workers to take children out of the house, services, Docs, Adopting them out, IT'S all about money nation wide. State, Fed funding. Pres Clinton started this , Look it up. It will make you puke!!! And now the other Clinton wants to be pres, GOD HELP US!!!!!!!!!!

They need to move their kids out of the state as soon as possible because the state will take a revenge against them winning and take them again. Send them to a relative out of town or move the wife out of town with the kids and fight for the boy then flee the state. The states intend to break down families and bankrupt people in attempt to traffic children.

Admin said: > In a stunning turn-around, a Houston judge ruled Thursday that the Giwa girls are to be returned home immediately. Advocates and family are rejoicing in the partial victory, and are praying for little Ali to be returned home soon as well. > > In a permanency hearing on Tuesday, Ahmed and Kathy Giwa were told that the plan had changed to adoption and that CPS planned to work to see the Giwa children adopted out to non-family members. > > Ali was taken by CPS in April 2015 on allegations that his parents medically neglected him, after doctors failed to determine a reason for him lagging behind his twin sister developmentally. In November, Ali's twin and his older sister were also seized when the family tried to take the children out of the country to visit their dying grandmother in Nigeria. The Giwas have been fighting CPS to get their children back, because they say that their children should never have been taken from them in the first place. > > Health Impact News has been following their story for many months, and word of the injustice happening to the family has spread quickly. Advocates called for a day of prayer and fasting on Wednesday, in anticipation of the hearing in Harris County on Thursday. > > To all who were watching, the case looked desperate. Friends and family had little hope that anything good would come out of the hearing, because they report having seen far too many unjust things happen already in the case. > > Now, those same supporters are rejoicing. Twins? This just breathes of medical experimentation. The sister is fine, but in the same environment. Most of your readers are aware of vaccines, but it seems boys are more susceptible to injury. Here they may be able to isolate a gene that may lead to understanding why the boy is developmentally behind and not the girl. I bet you dollars to donuts he probably has 'autistic' traits already. Just because a child is lagging or is developmentally behind is not abuse and I hope this couple is able to file something under Americans with Disabilities Act. Not only that, because boys are typically behind in development this may even be gender discrimination. What about the ACLU, will they help this family?

Admin said: > In a stunning turn-around, a Houston judge ruled Thursday that the Giwa girls are to be returned home immediately. Advocates and family are rejoicing in the partial victory, and are praying for little Ali to be returned home soon as well. > > In a permanency hearing on Tuesday, Ahmed and Kathy Giwa were told that the plan had changed to adoption and that CPS planned to work to see the Giwa children adopted out to non-family members. > > Ali was taken by CPS in April 2015 on allegations that his parents medically neglected him, after doctors failed to determine a reason for him lagging behind his twin sister developmentally. In November, Ali's twin and his older sister were also seized when the family tried to take the children out of the country to visit their dying grandmother in Nigeria. The Giwas have been fighting CPS to get their children back, because they say that their children should never have been taken from them in the first place. > > Health Impact News has been following their story for many months, and word of the injustice happening to the family has spread quickly. Advocates called for a day of prayer and fasting on Wednesday, in anticipation of the hearing in Harris County on Thursday. > > To all who were watching, the case looked desperate. Friends and family had little hope that anything good would come out of the hearing, because they report having seen far too many unjust things happen already in the case. > > Now, those same supporters are rejoicing. One other thing... Who are the doctors involved? What hospital? Which CPS workers? Is there a way to find out so to see a pattern of them doing this with others in a similar situation?