• Judge Condemns Texas Foster Care System that Abuses Children as Unconstitutional

In December of 2014 Health Impact News reported on the class action lawsuit filed against the State of Texas and their foster care program brought by the group Children’s Rights, a New York-based advocacy group. The group was representing 12,000 foster care children as the plaintiffs. After legal proceedings that lasted about one year, where the State of Texas tried to get the case dismissed, U.S. District Judge Janis Graham Jack ruled against the State of Texas in December of 2015 stating that the foster care system named in the lawsuit was unconstitutional, and needed to be replaced with one that is constitutional. In her 255 page ruling, Judge Jack stated: "Texas' PMC (Permanent Managing Conservatorship) children have been shuttled throughout a system where rape, abuse, psychotropic medication, and instability are the norm."

Read full story...

• Judge Condemns Texas Foster Care System that Abuses Children as Unconstitutional

I'M FIGHTING FOR MY RIGHTSAGAINST TAMPA FLORIDA JUDGE& CPS. FAMILIES DESERVE TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO THEIR CHILDREN. MY HUSBAND PETER AND I HAD OUR 3 BABIES STOLEN DUE TO NO ELECTRICITY. THEY TOLD US IN COURT WE ARE GOOD PARENTS. THIS WAS ONLY BASED ON NO LIGHTS AND SLUM LORD. OUR LIGHTS BEEN ON FOR 14 MONTHS. THIS ISNT ABOUT NO LIGHTS. THIS IS ABOUT OUR BEAUTIFUL, HEALTHY HALF WHITE 6 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER NAME ABBYGAIL HAVE PRICE TAG OF $250,000.00 TO BE ADOPTED. MONEY AND PEDOPHILIES IS ALL THIS IS TO CPS. END FOSTER HOMES. WE WANT OUR BABIES BACK. [edit email and phone number]

{For your security, we do not approve personal emails or phone numbers to be published on our page. Registered Community users should contact each other via our secure Chat.

In order to use the secure Chat feature, readers will need to create and register a new account (and confirm it via email), and then "Friend" each other. Create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register}

Thank you Father in the Heavens, Jehovah, for this truly righteous Judge. She will save so many lives, for she is acting in your Holy Spirit.

We must reenact the Constitution, in force the kin ship care act and get government out of the American family!

Katrina-Bryant-Olguin said: > A Federal Judge has declared that foster care is broken, a violation against children's civil rights, and puts children in danger, while demanding reform. > > This opens the door for the Feds to hold EVERY STATE accountable for their crimes against families/children through their corrupted Child Protective Services. > > Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General is trying to see that this decision is overturned. Ken Paxton is a criminal and has been indited by the State of Texas for his crimes. He doesn't represent the citizen's and certainly not the best interest of children. > Send a message to Ken Paxton that it is NOT okay to use tax payer's dollars for his prosecution or to aide and cover child abuse by the state! > > Take Action: https://www.facebook.com/events/151316548574670/ That judge is right, I am a grandmother trying to get custody of my two grand children, by the kin ship care act I shouldn't have to fight the court for them, it is a given!

CALL FOR ACTION: https://www.facebook.com/events/151316548574670/ THE TIME IS NOW! Why is this important to YOU: A Federal Judge has declared the foster care system broken, a violation of children's civil rights, and a danger to children in Texas. This opens the door for every state to follow. This gives the Federal Government jurisdiction to hold the States accountable for their abuse of power terrorizing innocent families through Child Protective Services for profit. So, why does the Attorney General want to spend tax payer's money to overturn the decision? To see to it that their billion dollar cash cow is not disrupted. Sound like the best interest of the children? If the decision is overturned what it will mean to you: Forget the FBI, Forget Congress, Forget the President, they will offer no protection whatsoever. If the decision is held what it will mean to you: That it is a gateway for every state to take a stand against the state's corrupted powers and reform CPS. FOLLOW THE LINK ABOVE. FIND YOUR VOICE. THE TIME IS NOW.

A Federal Judge has declared that foster care is broken, a violation against children's civil rights, and puts children in danger, while demanding reform. This opens the door for the Feds to hold EVERY STATE accountable for their crimes against families/children through their corrupted Child Protective Services. Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General is trying to see that this decision is overturned. Ken Paxton is a criminal and has been indited by the State of Texas for his crimes. He doesn't represent the citizen's and certainly not the best interest of children. Send a message to Ken Paxton that it is NOT okay to use tax payer's dollars for his prosecution or to aide and cover child abuse by the state! Take Action: https://www.facebook.com/events/151316548574670/

i was wondering if a judge could hesr my casr cause the judges in feral court are hiding my exhibits of ecidence i have that were used to kodnap my son by law enforcement asst prosecutor and nypd derective who wrote up fraudulent documents and affadaviys that a judge never signed used ro falsely umprisin me and kudnap my son out oklf ny state me and my son were in brojklyn ruchatd kuhnapfel detrxtive arestes me and concealed the frderal marshals removal of me and my son after michigan susan taweel asst prosecutor write uo a fraudulent document to kidnap and cinspirw ro kidnap my son out of ny btmy framing me for their crime of kidnapping fedd came with no warrant and had nypd cover it uo with a false report of kidnapping charge stating relatuonsgip to victim unknown and none and concealed marshals invilement my son was taken out of ny state by a draud xharge michigan assistant prosecuting artorney susan taweel threstened me in her documentvthat if i didnt sign waiver of issuance of warant of wxtradition that she would get a givernots warrant she also sais she would extradite him referringvto my six yr ild son who she conceales is a child on her fraud document michigan illegally took my son out of ny state putting him in a drugg induced facility for fraudulent federal funds their case againstvme was dismissed in manhaatan criminal court whwre i was never read xharges and never got to stand before the judge to tell her theyvhad taken my son the arrest was a fraud ro cover ul the marshals illeg removal of me and my son 18 usc 252 says no official shall viilate under color of law a persons civil rights 18usc 241 and 252 depeivatiin of rughts includong their crime of kidnapping and xonspiract against rughyrughts says no judge no oficer under color of law shall viilate a persins constitutiinal civil rights

We need your help I fear for my grandsons lives

Judy-Walls said: > We need your help I fear for my grandsons lives @Judy-Walls, You can contact us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/.

Tomorrow my son goes to court in Hillsboro Texas I miss my grandsons so much the mother is telling lies to jeep me from getting them please help us we cannot afford a Attorney

Judy-Walls said: > Tomorrow my son goes to court in Hillsboro Texas I miss my grandsons so much the mother is telling lies to jeep me from getting them please help us we cannot afford a Attorney @Judy-Walls, we are sorry to hear that you are going through this. In 2016 we hope to have more options available to parents besides just publishing their stories. We are working now to team up with other organizations to start a program to financially help families hire good attorneys and find resources they need to fight back against a corrupt system that has defiled America. We have some Resources listed here: http://medicalkidnap.com/resources/. You can also share your story with us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/. You can also post your story on our Medical Kidnap website’s Community Page here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/topic/2773/child-kidnapping-stories

brad said: > WONDERFUL that people are waking up, fighting and winning! > > We need to do this sort of thing everywhere. Attack the guilty parties - the rich parasites and their political prostitutes. > > Make them defend theirselves. Taint their purchased respectability and authority. That undermines their support. It grabs people's hearts and minds - because if you don't talk to them deeply and personally, you don't touch their currently brainwashed visceral programming that substitutes for reality in the lemmings and sheep of general society. > > > > > Try things like pointing out that BY LAW - any and every GMO in the food system (animal consumption for your consumption or direct human consumption) the cosmetic, and drug systems (HPV and more vaccines) is only there because the FDA broke the law. Long story short - the law MANDATES that all additions to the food (drug, cosmetic) systems MUST BE ASSUMED NOT SAFE until they are PROVEN to be safe through rigorous, extensive, scientific testing. That means no "proprietary studies" that can't be read. That means that NO GMO has come even close to satisfying the law. > > In this case the industry maintains the proof of GMOs being unsafe is incumbent upon others - but that is diametrically in opposition to the law which states that the petitioner must prove it to a high degree - as little as two dissenting scientists have shot down food safety studies/petitions in the past. So - the FDA broke the laws, endangers everyone, and if people realized this - maybe they would start to question their drug safety. Vaccine propaganda. Their illegal assaults upon healthy supplements, etc. > > Then, the health of we the people might start to improve again. This is just ONE area in which we can set out on an attack, forcing people to defend their actions, and shedding light on the scummy people and behaviors that are damaging us all. Everything you said is true. Fact is they are just out to control the masses and get rid of as many as possible without "we the people" finding out about it so as to reduce the number of those they have control over, making it easier for them. They don't want us to know what they're doing and we pay the price. The more families they can destroy and the more kids they have available for their warped sexual desires, the better they like it. Satan is alive and enjoying the system of government we have, and it's not just in the US, it's all over the world.

WONDERFUL that people are waking up, fighting and winning! We need to do this sort of thing everywhere. Attack the guilty parties - the rich parasites and their political prostitutes. Make them defend theirselves. Taint their purchased respectability and authority. That undermines their support. It grabs people's hearts and minds - because if you don't talk to them deeply and personally, you don't touch their currently brainwashed visceral programming that substitutes for reality in the lemmings and sheep of general society. Try things like pointing out that BY LAW - any and every GMO in the food system (animal consumption for your consumption or direct human consumption) the cosmetic, and drug systems (HPV and more vaccines) is only there because the FDA broke the law. Long story short - the law MANDATES that all additions to the food (drug, cosmetic) systems MUST BE ASSUMED NOT SAFE until they are PROVEN to be safe through rigorous, extensive, scientific testing. That means no "proprietary studies" that can't be read. That means that NO GMO has come even close to satisfying the law. In this case the industry maintains the proof of GMOs being unsafe is incumbent upon others - but that is diametrically in opposition to the law which states that the petitioner must prove it to a high degree - as little as two dissenting scientists have shot down food safety studies/petitions in the past. So - the FDA broke the laws, endangers everyone, and if people realized this - maybe they would start to question their drug safety. Vaccine propaganda. Their illegal assaults upon healthy supplements, etc. Then, the health of we the people might start to improve again. This is just ONE area in which we can set out on an attack, forcing people to defend their actions, and shedding light on the scummy people and behaviors that are damaging us all.

Well NO KIDDING!!!!!! It's just not in TX, It's nation wide, TX is just the tip of the ice burg, Kidnapping children is big money, money for CPS Foster so called parents, services, Docs, State and Fed monies and there bonuses to kidnap children take them out of the house, bonuses to have them adopted out, All CPS has to do as they own the family court it's judges and lawyers, is to say anything, no matter how false and with out ANY proof and the judge they own will side with CPS at EVERY TURN!!!!!