• Many U.S. Pediatricians and Family Doctors Not Recommending Gardasil HPV Vaccine

More bad news for Gardasil and the HPV vaccine. As countries around the world begin to investigate or stop recommending the HPV vaccine due to the high amount of adverse side effects, which includes Primary Ovarian Failure (or "premature menopause" where young ladies will never be able to bear children) and severe disabilities, a new study just published in the journal Pediatrics again shows that doctors in the U.S. are increasingly hesitant to recommend the vaccine. This hesitation regarding the HPV vaccine mirrors a similar study published in the journal Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers

Read full story...

• Many U.S. Pediatricians and Family Doctors Not Recommending Gardasil HPV Vaccine

In all the studies has there ever been any link to Ovarian Cancer and the Guardisil Vaccine? I have a daughter who received the vaccine and then at the age of 25 diagnosed with Ovarian cancer and underwent surgery and Chemo therapy, was in remission for 3 years and it appeared again which resulted in yet another round of Chemo therapy. I fear for what happens in the years ahead if it returns, chemo may no longer work for her. Please E mail me the answer either way.