• Vaccines and Retroviruses: A Whistleblower Reveals What the Government is Hiding

Data suggests that 6% of the U.S. population is harboring a retrovirus in their bodies that can develop into an acquired immune deficiency. This is not the well-known AIDS caused by HIV, but Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) associated with other retroviruses. These non-HIV retroviruses were unintentionally introduced into humans over the past 75 years. The information that I am sharing in this article came mostly from an interview I did with Judy A. Mikovits, Ph.D. and from the book, Plague: One Scientist’s Intrepid Search for the Truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), autism, and Other Diseases, written by Kent Heckenlively, JD, and Dr. Mikovits. Dr. Mikovits is not just one of the leading scientists in the area of retrovirus related illness, she stands at the center of a scientific controversy and political battle that has ended her career as a government-funded research scientist. She spoke the truth about the fraudulent use of government research money, the marketing of inaccurate retrovirus tests, Medicare fraud, the contaminated blood supply, and the harm that is associated with vaccines and their schedule of administration. Her research showed how retroviruses are linked to the plague of modern illnesses that are bankrupting the U.S. healthcare system. The result of her unwavering determination to stick to the truth of her research and to stand up against those who want to keep the truth hidden, resulted in her being taken to criminal court and civil court. She was gagged for four years by fabricated criminal charges in Nevada, and could not speak openly about retrovirus science or the government cover-up without risking further persecution/prosecution. My article will explain the history of retrovirus contamination and the government cover-up. It will provide an introduction to effective treatments for those who suffer with the illnesses mentioned in this article. It attempts to do what our government didn’t have the political courage to do.

Read full story...

• Vaccines and Retroviruses: A Whistleblower Reveals What the Government is Hiding

Tracy-H said:

Karen said:

As my daughter Laura is suffering from several autoimmune diseases since receiving the HPV vaccine Gardasil, (CFS, being her biggest problem followed by chronic pain, diagnosed as Fibromyalgia) I read the above article with great interest. I will now be purchasing the book, Plague, with the belief I can now actively improve her quality of life and hopefully restore her to good health. We have tried many different treatment protocols over the past 5 years. We have tried many different doctors of all types and specialities, unfortunately to no avail. As I write, I feel both inspired and hopeful. Please God, we can all find the pathway through this darkness and all lead happy healthy fulfilling lives, after all we are all only passing through this world, something the employees of certain organisation and industries should remind themselves of. Thank you for having the courage to speak out to help, guide and protect others. I'm so sorry for the way you've been treated but unfortunately I not surprised.
    Hi Karen

I am very sorry to hear about your daughter and her health problems following the HPV vaccine. I was watching something the other night and thought I would pass the information on to you in the hope it brings your daughter some respite.

I was watching a clip by a man called Professor Chris Exley and his work is on the effect of aluminium and he discusses its use in food, vaccines and so on. You can find a clip on You Tube using his name.

What was interesting was that he mentioned that Silicon rich water can expel aluminium from the human body, excreted via urine. Silicon rich brands are Volvic and Fiji water I believe. You have to drink at least 1.5 litres per day over say six months or a fairly long periods but it reduces the impact of aluminium on the body. He says that a lot of parents write to him about vaccination and mentions the HPV vaccine specifically, and although he cannot comment he says as he is not a medical doctor, he always tells them about the benefits of silicon rich water. As a result, although he has no hard scientific evidence, he says that anecdotally lots of parents contact him to say that their daughters health improved or was restored after drinking silicon rich water in the desired quantities for an extended period of time.

I hope you don't mind me writing to you but when I spotted this I think of my own two daughters and hope that this perhaps may work for yours. Worth a try!

Best wishes and good luck with the above
    Tracy
    Hi as an side note please send this story to daily mail .co .uk or go to their web site and send it via theit tips @ daily mail link.

Karen said:

As my daughter Laura is suffering from several autoimmune diseases since receiving the HPV vaccine Gardasil, (CFS, being her biggest problem followed by chronic pain, diagnosed as Fibromyalgia) I read the above article with great interest. I will now be purchasing the book, Plague, with the belief I can now actively improve her quality of life and hopefully restore her to good health. We have tried many different treatment protocols over the past 5 years. We have tried many different doctors of all types and specialities, unfortunately to no avail. As I write, I feel both inspired and hopeful. Please God, we can all find the pathway through this darkness and all lead happy healthy fulfilling lives, after all we are all only passing through this world, something the employees of certain organisation and industries should remind themselves of. Thank you for having the courage to speak out to help, guide and protect others. I'm so sorry for the way you've been treated but unfortunately I not surprised.

Hi Karen

I am very sorry to hear about your daughter and her health problems following the HPV vaccine. I was watching something the other night and thought I would pass the information on to you in the hope it brings your daughter some respite.

I was watching a clip by a man called Professor Chris Exley and his work is on the effect of aluminium and he discusses its use in food, vaccines and so on. You can find a clip on You Tube using his name.

What was interesting was that he mentioned that Silicon rich water can expel aluminium from the human body, excreted via urine. Silicon rich brands are Volvic and Fiji water I believe. You have to drink at least 1.5 litres per day over say six months or a fairly long periods but it reduces the impact of aluminium on the body. He says that a lot of parents write to him about vaccination and mentions the HPV vaccine specifically, and although he cannot comment he says as he is not a medical doctor, he always tells them about the benefits of silicon rich water. As a result, although he has no hard scientific evidence, he says that anecdotally lots of parents contact him to say that their daughters health improved or was restored after drinking silicon rich water in the desired quantities for an extended period of time.

I hope you don't mind me writing to you but when I spotted this I think of my own two daughters and hope that this perhaps may work for yours. Worth a try!

Best wishes and good luck with the above

Tracy

So do you feel that there would ever be a class action suit taken against the government for all the suffering we have been through and are still going through ? I come from a family of seven children with me being the middle child. Not one of my siblings suffer with the health problems I have which include Lupus and chronic fatigue and too date I have had twenty surgeries. I now have made an appointment with a Mayo clinic in hopes that they can help me with the problems that I deal with on a daily basis 24/7. To live with these issues truly takes a tole on a person. I am a hard worker who gets her happy little butt out of bed every morning and works 40 hours a week in pain and discomfort. Not to say that I don't wake up every morning wishing to God that I hadn't because that is how I wake up every single morning for as long as I can remember. I don't have a life to speak of as I am so uncomfortable every minute of every hour that I care not to leave my house and really the only time I do is to go to work and to go to my doctor appointments. I am not a complainer nor to I let on to people that I am miserable 24/7 most people tell me that I am a perfect picture of health. However my reality is that I am miserable. So do I have the government to thank for this after reading all this I am thinking so and it infuriates me !!!

NON HIV AIDS cases have been presenting in scores since 1992 (i.e., the year our veterans started returning home from Gulf War). My NON HIV AIDS case goes up through the NIH, CDC, White House, WHO, to the UN. I testified federally in Washington-DC, sat on conference with the America Red Cross, and am published 35 times on 4 continents. We have a very progressive Facebook Page entitled: "HIV Negative AIDS?" Or simply google "NON HIV AIDS"

Dr Judy Mikovits is a courageous warrior for the Truth! She will be on my show Live on January 24th at 2 pm pacific time on [Truth Frequency Radio http://truthfrequencyradio.com/ Call in 866-37-TRUTH ![Judy working final.jpg](/uploads/files/upload-31f27cd2-876f-498d-b6fe-19f7ab4208cf.jpg)

Admin said: > Data suggests that 6% of the U.S. population is harboring a retrovirus in their bodies that can develop into an acquired immune deficiency. This is not the well-known AIDS caused by HIV, but Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) associated with other retroviruses. These non-HIV retroviruses were unintentionally introduced into humans over the past 75 years. > > The information that I am sharing in this article came mostly from an interview I did with Judy A. Mikovits, Ph.D. and from the book, Plague: One Scientist’s Intrepid Search for the Truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), autism, and Other Diseases, written by Kent Heckenlively, JD, and Dr. Mikovits. > > Dr. Mikovits is not just one of the leading scientists in the area of retrovirus related illness, she stands at the center of a scientific controversy and political battle that has ended her career as a government-funded research scientist. She spoke the truth about the fraudulent use of government research money, the marketing of inaccurate retrovirus tests, Medicare fraud, the contaminated blood supply, and the harm that is associated with vaccines and their schedule of administration. Her research showed how retroviruses are linked to the plague of modern illnesses that are bankrupting the U.S. healthcare system. > > The result of her unwavering determination to stick to the truth of her research and to stand up against those who want to keep the truth hidden, resulted in her being taken to criminal court and civil court. She was gagged for four years by fabricated criminal charges in Nevada, and could not speak openly about retrovirus science or the government cover-up without risking further persecution/prosecution. > > My article will explain the history of retrovirus contamination and the government cover-up. It will provide an introduction to effective treatments for those who suffer with the illnesses mentioned in this article. It attempts to do what our government didn’t have the political courage to do. I'm glad I caught the book's coverage on George Noory's CoasttoCoastAM program, one of the last media outlets with the courage to address issues such as this. It all sounds eerily similar to the sordid tale of Drs. Bernice Eddy and Sarah Stewart and the suppression of their research--the facts of which have never been acknowledged on any of the major corporate or government (PBS) media. The disgracefully biased "Vaccine Wars" atrocity that the PBS show Frontline coughed up also comes to mind--the mothers of injured children were assured critics of the government/establishment position like Dr. Jay Gordon of UCLA would be included--then they were cut from the final version; Dr. Gordon was permitted a platform to discuss this here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jay-gordon/pbs-frontline-show-about_b_554691.html

Mark said: > Thanks Dr. Mikovits. I was diagnosed with MS in 1998 and always thought there might be something else involved. What's a person to do? > > Mark Check out olive leaf extract. Olive leaves can disable viruses during the replication phase.

Admin said: > Data suggests that 6% of the U.S. population is harboring a retrovirus in their bodies that can develop into an acquired immune deficiency. This is not the well-known AIDS caused by HIV, but Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) associated with other retroviruses. These non-HIV retroviruses were unintentionally introduced into humans over the past 75 years. > > The information that I am sharing in this article came mostly from an interview I did with Judy A. Mikovits, Ph.D. and from the book, Plague: One Scientist’s Intrepid Search for the Truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), autism, and Other Diseases, written by Kent Heckenlively, JD, and Dr. Mikovits. > > Dr. Mikovits is not just one of the leading scientists in the area of retrovirus related illness, she stands at the center of a scientific controversy and political battle that has ended her career as a government-funded research scientist. She spoke the truth about the fraudulent use of government research money, the marketing of inaccurate retrovirus tests, Medicare fraud, the contaminated blood supply, and the harm that is associated with vaccines and their schedule of administration. Her research showed how retroviruses are linked to the plague of modern illnesses that are bankrupting the U.S. healthcare system. > > The result of her unwavering determination to stick to the truth of her research and to stand up against those who want to keep the truth hidden, resulted in her being taken to criminal court and civil court. She was gagged for four years by fabricated criminal charges in Nevada, and could not speak openly about retrovirus science or the government cover-up without risking further persecution/prosecution. > > My article will explain the history of retrovirus contamination and the government cover-up. It will provide an introduction to effective treatments for those who suffer with the illnesses mentioned in this article. It attempts to do what our government didn’t have the political courage to do. Outstanding article!!! Thank you so much to Dr. Judy Mikovits for your courage and dedication!

Thanks Dr. Mikovits. I was diagnosed with MS in 1998 and always thought there might be something else involved. What's a person to do? Mark

Thank you for this life saving information. I'm glad that the blood /vaccine supply is being cleaned. I'm concerned about the vaccines and blood components that are still being used which were manufactured prior to December 2014. The book PLAGUE is necessary for all to read! Thank you Dr Judy Mikovits. Sharing your findings is vital for sharing!

So what can one do? I feel so awful, have done now for years, how do we try these treatments?

Thank you so very much for writing such an insightful, informative article. I have read a bit on the GcMAF therapy, and the more I read, the more interested I become. This is an amazing therapy that many countries around the world are already familiar with, yet we Americans are denied access to. If this doesn't convince Americans that the "fix is in" with regard to treating illness/disease, then there's no hope for them. There's just too much profit being made by Big Pharma and the medical establishment to let such therapies become available. Dollars are more important than lives. It's the big purple elephant in the middle of the room that the CDC, NIH, etc.. do not want you to talk about..... or even know about. Dr. Mikovitz and other professionals like her are nothing less than heroes. I appreciate all they do to get the truth out.

Hi, I am so sorry for what happened to you because of your studies and trying to bring the truth forward. The truth finally i now can begin to understand my own cfs. I also have a sister and to aunts that had it and still deal everyday with it.my sister is in remission or rather the retrovirus is dormant at the time.I am 64,yrs old, i have had allot of injury s and trauma in my life. by the time 1990 rolled around i would say i was full blown with the retrovirus system ravaged, the Dr of course didn't know but i did get a false positive on syphllis the Dr treated me with a very strong antibiotic and after 3 weeks the fog in my brain started to lift and i felt for the first time in yrs like a normal person only to have it go away. oh i thought i needed even more of the antibiotic ,i believed i did have the syphlis. i called my aunt she was a nurse and said don't worry it was false positive that when i learned about titre counts. well i went to many Dr nobody new its in my head, i read up on every disease and study the immune system,then all the test that were being performed on me. cfs mimics allot of diseases. The Dr even 1 time sent me to a aids clinic.THEN ONE DAY AT THE LIBRARY A NURSE RAN I TOLD HER WHAT MY SYSTEMS WERE AND SHE GAVE ME A BOOK THAT WAS THE BEGGING OF MY HEALING.It was on cfs by Dr stolff in Arizona he had a friend that worked for naza a scientist he became bed ridden the Dr was determined to help him. He had a titre count of 2,520 somewhere around there but it set a world record ,that's when i studied to find out what that was too understand it. mine was a 1 to 2 dilution not bad really,but that's also when i found out i didn't have syphlis

God bless you, Dr. Mikovits! You are one of many honest medical researchers who have been vilified, silenced, and ruined because they dared investigate and tell the truth about establishment cronyism and profiteering and to enlighten us as to the real cause of human health problems and how to cure them. I recently read a book about SV-40, the monkey virus that contaminated polio vaccine in the 1960s and later. The author suggested that the program at Tulane and other facilities in New Orleans in the late Fifties and early Sixties was actually used to weaponize viruses. The globalists have publicly stated their intentions to reduce the world population by 90% on the Georgia Guidestones. This is not lunatic-fringe stuff; it is a fact.