• Christmas is not so "Merry" when your Children Have Been Kidnapped by the State

Child trafficking is a multi-billion dollar industry in the United States today, with American taxpayer funds paying for the kidnapping of children for placement into foster care and adoption programs. Child Protection Services across the United States by and large do NOT look out for the interests of the child anymore, but instead look out for their own interests and programs, and billions of dollars in federal funds. Christmas is a lonely time, and a cruel reminder that their family has been torn apart, for thousands of families across the U.S. who have had their children medically kidnapped by force.

Read full story...

• Christmas is not so "Merry" when your Children Have Been Kidnapped by the State

This is also happening in New Zealand. CYF Child Youth and Family snatched my Daughter 6 years ago without a "Warrant" They had no evidence of any Child abuse, drug use or alcohol, but they still went onto attempting to get a Uplift Warrant. I have a copy of this so called Uplift Warrant, it has no name of a Judge on it! It has no Court Stamp on it! When I questioned why it was not Court stamped, the Judge told me it was because my copy is a photocopy! "Really" So what. if you photo copy a uplift warrant, the Court Stamp vanishes just like that, magic. Screams Illegal Kidnap and detainment of my Daughter for the last 6 years. No Lawyer will touch me, the last honest one lost his licence while attempting to expose New Zealand CYF. The next Lawyer pulled it out of High Court without my knowledge.

There is so much that needs to be done in addressing these issues. One of the most important things I have learned since starting [Angel Eyes over Texas](https://www.facebook.com/aeovrt) is learning the Civil process in each state. It is very hard to claim that they are violating "Due Process" if you don't know what is within your state. We really need about 3 or 4 people to team up and start mapping the "Procedural Due Process" of each state. As we move forward we will start finding positive elements in some states along with the really bad ones. And that is just the beginning. We really have tons of work ahead of us.

Deb said: > "In 2016 we hope to have more options available to parents besides just publishing their stories. We are working now to team up with other organizations to start a program to financially help families hire good attorneys and find resources they need to fight back against a corrupt system that has defiled America." > > I hope that the program you set up ends up be the main source of funding to help parents get the legal help they need to fight CPS. If it does become the main source of funding for this cause, I hope that you will set up the ability for people to donate monthly (automatic withdrawl) or yearly. to the fund. It is hard to think of others when you have lost your beloved children already, but we need CPS to stop for future generations. For those of us that have already lost our kids, the best thing we can do for them now is to stop the system that took them in the first place. > > Thank you for your efforts MedicalKidnap, they are very much appreciated! CPS offers the persons that they kidnap from their own lawyers that CPS owns and will do everything that CPS tells them to, I have been thru it, getting ANY lawyers to stand up to CPS will be a daunting task as CPS will threaten that lawyer with taking his or hers children, they did that to our lawyer, CPS went as far to make a bogus charge and had his licence revoked, these are EVIL people and they will stop at nothing to keep there State and Fed monies coming.

I KNOW that feeling, my grandchildren were kidnapped by Luzeren county PA over 5 years ago, and Christmas has NEVER been the same, Tow of them aged out of the system and the other two, we have to wait until they turn 18 to get them back, It's all about the money, CPS will not kidnap any child that they can not make money on, the take children right off of there mothers chest in the hosp and the police as willing lackeys enforce the taking. Just recently here in PA the state police kicked down the door as the mother refused to open the door and this was done in northhumberland county PA, and CPS only had a verbal order, NOT A SIGNED ONE, which is against the law, but CPS does anything they want as they KNOW that they will NEVER be held accountable for there law breaking, CPS owns the judges and the so called family court, and as said before the police are willing partners in this kidnapping of our children.

"In 2016 we hope to have more options available to parents besides just publishing their stories. We are working now to team up with other organizations to start a program to financially help families hire good attorneys and find resources they need to fight back against a corrupt system that has defiled America." I hope that the program you set up ends up be the main source of funding to help parents get the legal help they need to fight CPS. If it does become the main source of funding for this cause, I hope that you will set up the ability for people to donate monthly (automatic withdrawl) or yearly. to the fund. It is hard to think of others when you have lost your beloved children already, but we need CPS to stop for future generations. For those of us that have already lost our kids, the best thing we can do for them now is to stop the system that took them in the first place. Thank you for your efforts MedicalKidnap, they are very much appreciated!