• EXCLUSIVE: Corrupt North Carolina Officials Try to Silence Whistleblower Using Child Protection Services

A massive fraud cover-up in the state of North Carolina has Randy Davis fighting mad. The corruption involves senators, the NC Commission of Indian Affairs, the Coharie Intra-Tribal Council, and entire departments within Sampson County – including Child Protection Services (CPS) – where Randy lives. The laundry list of crimes, which stretches back to the 1920s, is extensive and involves everything from misuse of federal HUD and USDA funds, to virtually every civil rights violation imaginable, to a massive land grab and falsifying birth and death certificates. The whole ugly story resembles the mafia – whole generations of families in NC with multiple crimes and cover-ups. And Randy Davis not only knows everyone involved – he allegedly has hundreds of documents, audio and video to prove every bit of it. That apparently makes him a high value target that needs to be silenced. But using CPS to take his daughter didn’t keep him quiet. She has been on the run for the past year - in hiding so CPS can’t grab her to be used against her father. Three arrests on eight different trumped up charges (all eventually dismissed) and 136 days in jail without cause – all to coerce him into revealing his daughter’s location – unsuccessful. With this story – an exclusive to Health Impact News – Randy is now coming forward to tell an astonishing story of governmental abuse of power and corruption.

Read full story...

• EXCLUSIVE: Corrupt North Carolina Officials Try to Silence Whistleblower Using Child Protection Services

• I've lived in North Caroline 26 years and have seen many acts of corruption. Most recent Involved Judge Doug Parsons of Sampson County. Seems most of these corrupt officials are part of a hidden terrorist group. These domestic terrorist groups fund and assist other groups that operate in the United States and around the World. If anyone has information on Judge Parsons [message] me.

Ron said: > Alan-Hoyle said: > > OK Americans and NC People it is NOT enough to talk to about this we are called to rise up against evil. If you do NOT know how to do this let me know. I need to know a email address or phone number of Randy and all those who will stand with me. We the People can stop this for these elected servants answer to us. if there are any other court dates we must be inside and outside the courthouse. It is time to stop being slaves to our elected servants. When will you say enough is enough against those calling evil good and good evil? We must file charges against those who have broken the law and their Oath which is Treason and Perjury and these are Traitors. > > Keep me in the loop. I am the Organizer of Oath Keepers in the Foothills. Massive fraud and corruption was discovered and we have the audio,video, and paper documents to prove it, in the 26th District, Camden and Laclede County Missouri. Now this is what happened to him and the Judge even wrote it in a judgement and WFOF, because he filed a petition and federal lawsuit. Alert: FATHER PETITIONS GOVERNMENT FOR REDRESS, GOVERNMENT RETALIATES AND KIDNAPS HIS CHILDREN, FOR PETITIONING THE GOV. FOR REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES, RIGHT HERE IN CAMDEN COUNTY MISSOURI.

Alan-Hoyle said: > OK Americans and NC People it is NOT enough to talk to about this we are called to rise up against evil. If you do NOT know how to do this let me know. I need to know a email address or phone number of Randy and all those who will stand with me. We the People can stop this for these elected servants answer to us. if there are any other court dates we must be inside and outside the courthouse. It is time to stop being slaves to our elected servants. When will you say enough is enough against those calling evil good and good evil? We must file charges against those who have broken the law and their Oath which is Treason and Perjury and these are Traitors. Keep me in the loop. I am the Organizer of Oath Keepers in the Foothills.

Alan-Hoyle said: > OK Americans and NC People it is NOT enough to talk to about this we are called to rise up against evil. If you do NOT know how to do this let me know. I need to know a email address or phone number of Randy and all those who will stand with me. We the People can stop this for these elected servants answer to us. if there are any other court dates we must be inside and outside the courthouse. It is time to stop being slaves to our elected servants. When will you say enough is enough against those calling evil good and good evil? We must file charges against those who have broken the law and their Oath which is Treason and Perjury and these are Traitors. Sadly, this county will keep Meredith where he is since most people would rather not make waves. I am beyond sick of the people in this entire country who lay down and take this crap. This isn't the only case of this type in our state. I'd run for office, but lack the millions it requires to run an election. Normal everyday citizens of this county, state and country can't run for office unless we get big money donations, and those come at a price. I can't be bought, but my honesty would make people cry.

Well please tell me how to sign up for the courtroom. 1 of my friends have had about the same situation happen to him other than its not with only the officials there now so RANDY needs to keep his eyes open, for they were writing off stuff that wasn't done. They have people that was working there that has now either lost their job, or moved higher up. I think they should do an investigation on the entire CPS & DSS department along with the whole Sheriff's department that was not following the Judge's order. Because they signed away children that was loved to family's that fostered them without even a notice. I know this for a fact. Someone I love dear has had his 4 kids snatched away from him because of Sampson County CPS, HE WORKED HARD & when he was asked to comply with certain classes he did them, then he was told visitation was to be at the DSS after a clean drug test, which he never failed 1. The visits went from every week to every other week, on to 1 time a month, down to them not having visits at all. He would call to see if he could visit that week & they would tell him the foster family was busy that week or the Department of CPS would not even return his phone calls. Then he was sent papers to go to court for what he was told was Child Support. His lawyer told him it was ok to leave & go to work he would call him with what they worked out. 6 months rolled around with no answers, no returned phone calls, or nothing then he received a letter telling him to return to court in August to find out the kids were ADOPTED IN MARCH. I know this to be a fact because I was his ride to & from the visits & court. SAMPSON COUNTY IS A FRAUD.

We need more people like Randy! CPS also murdered former GA State Sen. Nancy Scheffer just before she was to blow the whistle on CPS and the corruption in GA! Sadly this seems to be the norm from sea to shining sea.Time to put these crooks feet to the fire! Throw'em in jail, and melt the keys!

OK Americans and NC People it is NOT enough to talk to about this we are called to rise up against evil. If you do NOT know how to do this let me know. I need to know a email address or phone number of Randy and all those who will stand with me. We the People can stop this for these elected servants answer to us. if there are any other court dates we must be inside and outside the courthouse. It is time to stop being slaves to our elected servants. When will you say enough is enough against those calling evil good and good evil? We must file charges against those who have broken the law and their Oath which is Treason and Perjury and these are Traitors.

I wish I was surprised and I wish this was only an isolated incident. The whole system needs an overhaul but there are too many greedy, power hungry people in office. I just think of them as the Mafia because that is what they are. If it looks like a duck.... It makes it harder for the good ones in government. to make a difference when they are surrounded by such lawlessness. I feel for Davis and his daughter and others who are currently suffering from Medical Kidnap and other such illegal and barbaric activities. We need to stand up against this tyranny where basic human rights are being violated. Let's get the word out!

CPS is a group of insane idiots that should be in jail.

There can be NO QUESTION that CPS or what ever they call themselves in other states, OWN FAMILY COURT AND THE JUDGES!!!, that being said, CPS KNOWS that they will NEVER be found ACCOUNTABLE for there law breaking, Senators, Congress people KNOW that this type of things are HAPPENING AND CHOSE NOT TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, TOO much monies change hands to look the other way, The FEDS will say it's the states problem, the states will say it's the feds problem, I have gotten so many blow off letters that I can wall paper my house with them, only more people standing up to these EVIL people can anything be done!!!!! I belief that the judges are paid to look the other way and rule in CPS"S favor on every case.

TELL IT'S ALL, YES NORTH CAROLINA IS CORRUPT