• The HPV Vaccine Changed Our Reality

Our daughter Ellen was a happy healthy 12 year old girl who loved to swim competitively and take part in charity runs; she was enjoying secondary school taking part in the school band as well as representing her school at swimming and running events. On 14 January 2010 Ellen had the first Human Papillomavirus vaccination, Cervarix, and the second one on the 25th of February. Since those vaccinations our family lives have been turned upside down. Ellen is no longer a healthy confident independent young girl. Every day I regret ever having allowed her to have the HPV vaccine and can’t help wondering how different all our lives could be if we had made a different decision.

Read full story...

My son has both elhers danlos syndrome and Pots which is a secondary condition to eds. The condition is predomanantly a genetically inherited condition as in our family with both my son,my daughter and their father having it.although it can just manifest in the the genes of someone who has no history of the condition. Experiencing this condition and its many complications on a daily basis and knowing many others with the conditions and studying all i can on it.i have never heard of a vaccine being a cause of eds or that it would even be possible as it is something that is present at birth because of a faulty collegen gene.it is however more likely that a vaccine could have triggered an onset of symptoms changing ur daughter from someone who was asymptomatic to symptomatic. Please look into the condition and peoples journeys through it and you will see ur story of seemingly never ending hospital visits showing very little is a norm with eds suffers. We too experienced many years of feeling lost and helpless but the truth really does set u free. Hope you can move forward with new knowledge it really helped us. Eds uk are a great organisation for any info on eds and related conditions and their are many as it is a multi systemic condition of many levels.

Admin---Orissa said: > Our daughter Ellen was a happy healthy 12 year old girl who loved to swim competitively and take part in charity runs; she was enjoying secondary school taking part in the school band as well as representing her school at swimming and running events. > > On 14 January 2010 Ellen had the first Human Papillomavirus vaccination, Cervarix, and the second one on the 25th of February. > Since those vaccinations our family lives have been turned upside down. Ellen is no longer a healthy confident independent young girl. > > Every day I regret ever having allowed her to have the HPV vaccine and can’t help wondering how different all our lives could be if we had made a different decision. Dear Ellen and family. I am a doctor / homeopath. I the world of homeopaths this problem is wellknown: vaccination damage. We treat it by giving the 'homeopathic' version of the vaccine in different potencies. This therapy has been developed by Tinus Smits doctor /homeopath in the Netherlands. Their are a lot of good homeopaths i the UK. Visit one who is acqiunted with "CEASE' therapy. The way to a healthier life is not a easy one, but worth your while trying!!!!! Good luck , Gudru Ruarus, the Netherlands.