• Arizona Child Traffick Racketeering via CPS and Doctors on Trial Before U.S. Supreme Court

Since the MedicalKidnap.com website was started in 2014 as part of the Health Impact News network, we have had more parents from Arizona contact us regarding medical kidnappings than any other state in the U.S. Arizona has the highest percentage of children taken away from their families and put into foster care of any other U.S. state. One of the most egregious cases we published from Arizona is the case of Leanna Smith, who had her two daughters taken away from her for alleged medical reasons, and adopted out. Sources who have followed this case closely have told us that pretty much everyone in Arizona in the political system knows that there was corruption involved in the Smith family case, as their 4 year old healthy daughter was taken away from them as an apparent retaliation against Leanna for exposing the corruption in the Arizona medical system that led to her losing her two daughters. But everyone was too afraid to take a stand on the truth in this case, as it exposes alleged conspiracy and racketeering between doctors, out-of-state psychiatrist Brenda Bursch from UCLA, CPS social workers and managers, and the foster parents who eventually adopted the 4-year old girl and changed her name. From State legislators to the Arizona Governor to the U.S. Department of Justice, no one seemed to want to touch this case. Even the Arizona Judge presiding over the initial case sealed much of the evidence, including over 1800 recordings by Leanna Smith that allegedly exposes the conspiracy and corruption. After the 9th U.S. Circuit Court ruled against them on a technicality due to the dates of their filing evidence, forcing them to try and re-file the case in Arizona, they have instead filed a Petition for Writ of Certiorari with the U.S. Supreme Court. This 211 page document names the names of the "Racketeers" in Arizona and the conspiracy between the State, medical doctors, CPS caseworkers and supervisors, and foster parents in the kidnapping of children and the destruction of the Smith family. Will the Smith family finally get justice and a chance to have their case heard? Will these 1800 recordings finally be unsealed and revealed to the world? Now that the cover-up has been exposed to the world, how will the nation respond to this story of corruption, abuse of power, and racketeering in Arizona that is destroying families and injuring children?

Read full story...

• Arizona Child Traffick Racketeering via CPS and Doctors on Trial Before U.S. Supreme Court

Psalms 14:3 All have turned away, together they have become corrupt, there is noone who does good, not even one.
    Allegations: The law firm Magee, formerly Magee and Devereux represents(ed)
    STP Sheriff office in civil matters. Court clerk, Barbara Magee's name is on the bogus contempt of court papers. Judge Devereux's court assistant is Ms.
    Strain. Any relation to Sheriff Strain? Buddy Caldwell, LA Attorney General was best man in Walter Reed's wedding. Hummmm.....
    The following occurred during federally indicted District Attorney Walter Reed's tenure in office:
    Judge Mary Deveroux knowingly accepted two cases #2013-14154 K, and NS130568
    which Louisiana or St. Tammany Parish did not have venue/subject matter jurisdiction.
    Divorce case no. 2013-14154 K papers were served by the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Department while my husband was a resident of Mississippi, where he moved within 48 hours of me being served bogus NS130568 contempt of court papers, knowing the date of the hearing. He left with overdue household bills without giving me access to our marital funds. Charles Branton, Attorney & Court Mediator along with my husband David L. Guy, II purposely used Charles Branton's business address as my husband's contact address on the petition for divorce. Charles Branton and Vicky Crow, Clerk of Court sent me multiple documents with the name of David L. Guy, Guy, II and David Lee Guy, III for case no. 2013-14154. I am the victim of an elaborate identity theft/assumed identity in Michigan, Louisiana, Texas, California and possibly additional states. Charles Branton is representing one of my husband's aliases. My husband has purchased multiple properties in St. Tammany Parish in various
    aliases of my name and my husbands name (David L. Guy, David Guy, II, David Guy, III) without my knowledge or consent. I allege this was through me and my child(rens) identity theft in order to fraudulently obtain monies, a likely source is a huge settlement from MDCR. Interestingly, Judge Mary Devereux has been the subject of past alleged property schemes covered by WWL TV. I could go on and on about each and every corrupt court hearing and conference, yet I will let you review the case files for yourself. Note that Charles Branton has two Guy divorce files in his office, just as there were multiple divorce files in Macomb County Circuit Court. Bernadette Russell
    send me a letter requesting documentation that changed my name to Guy. Ms. Russell stated to me that she was instant messaging with the STP court during my hearings.
    NS130568 has as many egregious violations of the law, beginning with St. Tammany Parish enforcing a judgment of child support without a judgment! My children have NEVER resided in Louisiana, yet they called State of Louisiana v. my ex-husband and I. Paperwork incorrectly states that my children had
    been Michigan residents for 6 months! Starla VanSteenis, ADA and Judge Devereux completely disregarded a notarized stipulation that I pay in child support. I was maliciously prosecuted under the wrong name by Starla Vansteenis, ADA for contempt of something that was never before the court and
    then incarcerated under the wrong name by Rebecca Kennedy, Hearing Officer, yes that's right, hearing officer! Rebecca Kennedy raised the child support by $100 after I became homeless. During this time I was receiving mail from Michigan regarding past-due child support. How is it possible to have child support cases in two states and neither one is valid? So, who is the instigator? Melinda Simmons sent me a document for revoke or suspension of my driver’s license for non-payment of support.
    Is it a coincidence that my husband was never arrested through a Michigan warrant for admitted indecent contact with my minor disabled daughter?
    Judge Mary Devereux was well aware of the history of abuse in my marriage and prior, including my husband being prosecuted by this same court for domestic violence and battery. Judge Devereux yelled at me in open court when I brought up the violence and insisted that I divulge my residence address,
    phone number, email address, address of employment, supervisor etc. in violation of court rule. The interrogatories (by Charles Branton through David Lee Guy, III) including physician names, medical tests performed, medications prescribed, every job that I held since graduating high school (35 yrs. ago), dates, position held, address, wage, supervisor and many other
    lengthy, burdensome, privileged and irrelevant questions. These were ordered to be completed in ess than three days, another violation of court rule.
    Judge Devereux refused to allow both the public defender, Ms. Fabre' or Mr.
    Montelbano, ADA to represent me. Louisiana Southeast Legal would not let me complete an intake request or speak to an attorney the first two attempts.
    Only when and after I was accompanied by a witness was I allowed to complete
    an intake form which was denied. Noteworthy, Judge Devereux was past
    president of Southeast Legal Services. The stalking, sophisticated
    cyber-stalking, property destruction, theft and home invasion are directly related to these cases. The abuse of power is frightening and unfortunately familiar. Louisiana denied my application for SNAP benefits after my husband moved out of our marital home. DCFS did not have a child support case in
    Louisiana. I applied again after I was incarcerated and lost my job. Again I was denied. Being homeless and in a shelter I was not able to obtain SNAP benefits until I called to speak to the director. I am asking for restitution as well as reimbursement of all monies embezzled, including child support. While employed at Slidell Memorial Hospital the "notice" to withhold sent to SMH was unsigned, did not include an order, not in my name, the amount was absurd (over $1200 mo.) and listed an unknown judge. Who alleged over $60,000
    in support arrears? SMH can't even tell me who sent them this "notice". Is anyone curious why Intelius shows Bill Davis, CEO has lived in over 20 places across the country?http://www.intelius.com/search/people/Bill-Davis/S...
    The state of Michigan has denied me SER and relocation assistance. Who cashed my $150 money order for court cost on NS case?
    Is it because my husband is a retired veteran via court martial or
    currently working as a military GS employee that the court is not prosecuting him? Or could it be bribery, blackmail and extortion? How was my husband able to get Louisiana vehicle tags with a Mississippi address?
    Those who are to serve, protect and follow the law, collude and cover-up.
    Why would someone risk their license, career and reputation? Is there some
    assurance that the District Attorney(s) and Attorney General(s) would not hold them accountable? Me and my children have been denied our basic human right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. MDCR is covering up the identity theft through MDHS and assigned two previous MDHS employees to my claim.
    St. Tammany Justice Center name should be changed - it offends those who
    know better.
    Help, please!
    Sincerely,
    Kathryn Guy

The medical kidnapping occurred in Michigan by a Social Worker from the hospital where my child's malpractice took place posing as a social worker at a different hospital where my son was medically kidnapped. The hospital(s) and doctors (lawyers) were covering up their intentional medical injury, denial of my daughter's human right to receive appropriate medical care by using her rare genetic disorder (a violation of Americans with Disabilities Act). Her infection she contracted as a result of a botched surgery should have been reported to the CDC.

My children were medically kidnapped to cover-up child abuse and intentional medical injury. RICO! My and my children's identity were stolen and DHHS is involved in our identity theft. My daughter in now in the isolated custody of her capture, abuser. The state of Michigan does not care! The judge was bought and paid for and ordered me to a mental facility on a 15 month IST despite there being no warrant, a bogus charge. The judge did not have the authority to order an IST or no contact with my children, their physicians, daycare, school. He then had me re-arrested on the same bogus charge because I refused to plead guilty. This was all prior to a preliminary exam.

You may share your story with us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/, and check out our Resource page here: https://medicalkidnap.com/resources/

We also encourage everyone to click on "Join the Discussion" in the main story to leave your comments directly on the article. You can also visit our HIN Community and comment via this link: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/

Debora-ison- said: > Admin said: > > Since the MedicalKidnap.com website was started in 2014 as part of the Health Impact News network, we have had more parents from Arizona contact us regarding medical kidnappings than any other state in the U.S. Arizona has the highest percentage of children taken away from their families and put into foster care of any other U.S. state. > > > > One of the most egregious cases we published from Arizona is the case of Leanna Smith, who had her two daughters taken away from her for alleged medical reasons, and adopted out. Sources who have followed this case closely have told us that pretty much everyone in Arizona in the political system knows that there was corruption involved in the Smith family case, as their 4 year old healthy daughter was taken away from them as an apparent retaliation against Leanna for exposing the corruption in the Arizona medical system that led to her losing her two daughters. > > > > But everyone was too afraid to take a stand on the truth in this case, as it exposes alleged conspiracy and racketeering between doctors, out-of-state psychiatrist Brenda Bursch from UCLA, CPS social workers and managers, and the foster parents who eventually adopted the 4-year old girl and changed her name. From State legislators to the Arizona Governor to the U.S. Department of Justice, no one seemed to want to touch this case. Even the Arizona Judge presiding over the initial case sealed much of the evidence, including over 1800 recordings by Leanna Smith that allegedly exposes the conspiracy and corruption. > > > > After the 9th U.S. Circuit Court ruled against them on a technicality due to the dates of their filing evidence, forcing them to try and re-file the case in Arizona, they have instead filed a Petition for Writ of Certiorari with the U.S. Supreme Court. This 211 page document names the names of the "Racketeers" in Arizona and the conspiracy between the State, medical doctors, CPS caseworkers and supervisors, and foster parents in the kidnapping of children and the destruction of the Smith family. > > > > Will the Smith family finally get justice and a chance to have their case heard? Will these 1800 recordings finally be unsealed and revealed to the world? Now that the cover-up has been exposed to the world, how will the nation respond to this story of corruption, abuse of power, and racketeering in Arizona that is destroying families and injuring children? > > Yesterday I shared my story with NBC News I will fight to the end to get my grandchildren back CPS is kidnapped them and the state is doing nothing about h I've lost my grandson of my great grandson with nothing no reason whatsoever to take them they just take them right before your eyes a snatch your kids and without any reason you don't know where they go when you do get to visit him you're not allowed to talk about anything or they stop you like your and visitation for prison my grandson is a heart patient and they only gave him so many years to live and he's 14 now and he's going to Homer they practice on him because he's terminal they took him in a heartbeat and all they can say to me is it's better for his interest just his interest after they gave him to me but because I didn't sign the papers to be a foster parent thinking it wasn't right to take money from the state to raise my grandson that's one of the reasons why they took them away and put them in a foster home because they cannot get their money otherwise and there was a big comparison there was like X amount of dollars to a few cents comparing each other for one thing or another what I would get if i signed up to be a foster parent well if I known this I probably would have done in a heartbeat and then try to find another way but now the system has my grandchildren my great grand child their mothers done nothing wrong in fact they can't even write up a report my youngest the great grand baby the report said that he was taking care of himself in a home by himself and nobody else living there and he's 3 years old really they came to my house where they knew he was there and allowed to be there because my daughter had to and granddaughter had a couple of fines to pay so they put him in jail until the court date which was less than a week and so I called up and said I was taking care of my grandson not to worry and they said that's fine the day my granddaughter was let out of jail before she even got to my house later they snatched her child away right out of his uncles arms with no reason or rhyme if people don't start standing up for this we're never going to win it makes me sick and it scares the hell out of me how long has this been going on this is no different than Hitler when he recruited and used people for Nazism for medical use for prostitution slavery etc now is anybody going to do anything about this and help us or they just going to give us lip service I will not stop at anything to get my two grandchildren back and they're talking about leaving my the heart patient one in the home even after he is 18 they're going to put them in a foster care 18 year old home what does that tell you they're practicing on him he's lost all life and his eyes he looks at me and bags with his eyes to please rescue him when when I go to visit them when they allow now that the case worker who I gave such a hard time time to has been fired and sent to another state they have one from understand that's even worse will not return any of my phone calls my daughter said he's just impossible we have got to see the children were supposed to see him every week Please share your story with us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

Admin said: > Since the MedicalKidnap.com website was started in 2014 as part of the Health Impact News network, we have had more parents from Arizona contact us regarding medical kidnappings than any other state in the U.S. Arizona has the highest percentage of children taken away from their families and put into foster care of any other U.S. state. > > One of the most egregious cases we published from Arizona is the case of Leanna Smith, who had her two daughters taken away from her for alleged medical reasons, and adopted out. Sources who have followed this case closely have told us that pretty much everyone in Arizona in the political system knows that there was corruption involved in the Smith family case, as their 4 year old healthy daughter was taken away from them as an apparent retaliation against Leanna for exposing the corruption in the Arizona medical system that led to her losing her two daughters. > > But everyone was too afraid to take a stand on the truth in this case, as it exposes alleged conspiracy and racketeering between doctors, out-of-state psychiatrist Brenda Bursch from UCLA, CPS social workers and managers, and the foster parents who eventually adopted the 4-year old girl and changed her name. From State legislators to the Arizona Governor to the U.S. Department of Justice, no one seemed to want to touch this case. Even the Arizona Judge presiding over the initial case sealed much of the evidence, including over 1800 recordings by Leanna Smith that allegedly exposes the conspiracy and corruption. > > After the 9th U.S. Circuit Court ruled against them on a technicality due to the dates of their filing evidence, forcing them to try and re-file the case in Arizona, they have instead filed a Petition for Writ of Certiorari with the U.S. Supreme Court. This 211 page document names the names of the "Racketeers" in Arizona and the conspiracy between the State, medical doctors, CPS caseworkers and supervisors, and foster parents in the kidnapping of children and the destruction of the Smith family. > > Will the Smith family finally get justice and a chance to have their case heard? Will these 1800 recordings finally be unsealed and revealed to the world? Now that the cover-up has been exposed to the world, how will the nation respond to this story of corruption, abuse of power, and racketeering in Arizona that is destroying families and injuring children? Yesterday I shared my story with NBC News I will fight to the end to get my grandchildren back CPS is kidnapped them and the state is doing nothing about h I've lost my grandson of my great grandson with nothing no reason whatsoever to take them they just take them right before your eyes a snatch your kids and without any reason you don't know where they go when you do get to visit him you're not allowed to talk about anything or they stop you like your and visitation for prison my grandson is a heart patient and they only gave him so many years to live and he's 14 now and he's going to Homer they practice on him because he's terminal they took him in a heartbeat and all they can say to me is it's better for his interest just his interest after they gave him to me but because I didn't sign the papers to be a foster parent thinking it wasn't right to take money from the state to raise my grandson that's one of the reasons why they took them away and put them in a foster home because they cannot get their money otherwise and there was a big comparison there was like X amount of dollars to a few cents comparing each other for one thing or another what I would get if i signed up to be a foster parent well if I known this I probably would have done in a heartbeat and then try to find another way but now the system has my grandchildren my great grand child their mothers done nothing wrong in fact they can't even write up a report my youngest the great grand baby the report said that he was taking care of himself in a home by himself and nobody else living there and he's 3 years old really they came to my house where they knew he was there and allowed to be there because my daughter had to and granddaughter had a couple of fines to pay so they put him in jail until the court date which was less than a week and so I called up and said I was taking care of my grandson not to worry and they said that's fine the day my granddaughter was let out of jail before she even got to my house later they snatched her child away right out of his uncles arms with no reason or rhyme if people don't start standing up for this we're never going to win it makes me sick and it scares the hell out of me how long has this been going on this is no different than Hitler when he recruited and used people for Nazism for medical use for prostitution slavery etc now is anybody going to do anything about this and help us or they just going to give us lip service I will not stop at anything to get my two grandchildren back and they're talking about leaving my the heart patient one in the home even after he is 18 they're going to put them in a foster care 18 year old home what does that tell you they're practicing on him he's lost all life and his eyes he looks at me and bags with his eyes to please rescue him when when I go to visit them when they allow now that the case worker who I gave such a hard time time to has been fired and sent to another state they have one from understand that's even worse will not return any of my phone calls my daughter said he's just impossible we have got to see the children were supposed to see him every week

This is happening all over and here is why: http://familycourtcoalition.blogspot.com/p/medicaid-fraud-in-california-courts.html

Thanks & Blessings for bringing this to light; Praying Victory, justice, family restoration & healing. One wonders why MSM does not cover this (& many other pertinent issues) tragic travesty of "justice" and where the upper body portion of the far left woman(?) above the table behind Atty. Keith is in the first court room photo (one sees folded hands in lap with notebook, purse on floor but upper body above table isn't there).

It's all about the money, not just State, but Fed monies also, CPS or what ever they call themselves in other states, kidnap children for any reason they can think of to get there bonuses for taking the children (S) out of the home, services, Docs, adopting them out and going to the bank cashing the check and go out looking for more. They do not kidnap the children that they can not make money on. CPS owns the so called family court system and the judges, anything that CPS says is taken by the judge they own hook line and sinker, no matter with out proof of any wrong doing, just CPS's say so, it's a kangaroo court.

vcragain said: > It seems to me that the only way to stop this is for the Government to stop paying the states this money - then the incentive is gone and boom! they will be quite happy to give all the kids back ! vcragain, You are using common sense! We must change the laws to STOP paying states this money. You are correct.

It seems to me that the only way to stop this is for the Government to stop paying the states this money - then the incentive is gone and boom! they will be quite happy to give all the kids back !

Watched "Gideon's Trumpet" lone prisoner fought for his "right to trial", the Supreme Court has gone down hill since the '60"s. I pray for the family that Justice will be done.