• Alabama Girl Medically Kidnapped and Forced on Drugs: Parents Facing Jail for Failure to Pay State Child Support

An Alabama girl has been medically kidnapped from her family because her mother refused to allow social workers to put her daughter on strong anti-depressant drugs. The mother had good reason to refuse these drugs, as both of her parents had been prescribed anti-depressants by the very same facility - her mother at the age of 22, and her father at age 54, one year prior to the social worker's demand. Both of her parents subsequently committed suicide after taking the medications. Now, the mother is facing a jail sentence for failing to pay child support to the state for the daughter they kidnapped, and her fiance has a warrant out for his arrest as well. Due to rumors of corruption and violence in DeKalb County jail, they are terrified for his well-being if he goes to jail, and they are calling on the public for support.

Read full story...

• Alabama Girl Medically Kidnapped and Forced on Drugs: Parents Facing Jail for Failure to Pay State Child Support

Anne-Long said: > Who were/ are some of the case workers dealing with this case? A case worker named Bethany or a supervisor named Stacy McClendon aren't involved are they? I'm just curious because we have had a horrible time with the DHR workers twisting my stepson's and other people's testimony. It's so sad because it is leaving him in a horribly abusive situation, and the court is incredibly corrupt too. Also, who is the judge involved? Is it Whitmire? Yes yes and yes. This is the most corrupt bunch iv ever in my life heard of. Yes whitmire never laid eyes on me or heard one word from me or any one in our family the only evidence he went on was what dhr said we did not get summoned to court hearings and when I got a retrial me her daddy or step dad was ever allowed in the Court room or to say anything to anyone judge closed the case and received dhr from their duty. She has been gone for 17 months and totally alienated from us.

Who were/ are some of the case workers dealing with this case? A case worker named Bethany or a supervisor named Stacy McClendon aren't involved are they? I'm just curious because we have had a horrible time with the DHR workers twisting my stepson's and other people's testimony. It's so sad because it is leaving him in a horribly abusive situation, and the court is incredibly corrupt too. Also, who is the judge involved? Is it Whitmire?

Laine Norris has court at 9 am Central time about child support, and may go to jail. There is new information added to the end of the article about other legislators to call who are on the Governor's DHR task force. Also, here are some other phone numbers to call in the morning, to let them know that people are paying attention to this: Sheriff's office - 256 845 3801 DHR - 256 844 2700 Clerk - 256 845 8525 - corrected http://medicalkidnap.com/2015/11/25/alabama-girl-medically-kidnapped-and-forced-on-drugs-parents-facing-jail-for-failure-to-pay-state-child-support/

Admin said: > An Alabama girl has been medically kidnapped from her family because her mother refused to allow social workers to put her daughter on strong anti-depressant drugs. The mother had good reason to refuse these drugs, as both of her parents had been prescribed anti-depressants by the very same facility - her mother at the age of 22, and her father at age 54, one year prior to the social worker's demand. Both of her parents subsequently committed suicide after taking the medications. > > Now, the mother is facing a jail sentence for failing to pay child support to the state for the daughter they kidnapped, and her fiance has a warrant out for his arrest as well. Due to rumors of corruption and violence in DeKalb County jail, they are terrified for his well-being if he goes to jail, and they are calling on the public for support. Could someone do a change.org for them? And maybe phone numbers to call?

I m sorry for the lady who lost her child ,and cant get no help , but I know laine norris and her child is alive and needs your help , call your Governor senator , whatever it takes to get this and the others , and if anything warn the public , how unfair theses people can be .

Don't turn yourself into the police. Let them come for you since, the orders issued by the court clerk are void. If they come for you, you will have them for 35 violations of the u.s. federal Constitution (some double) which is equal to $1.8M U.S.D. for every 24 hrs spent in the cross-bar hotel. Its obvious they are trying retaliatory measures against this and every family because there is no oversight or self-policing by the Administrative Offices of the Courts but However, there is something one can do. Report them to the Financial Fraud Task Force in both AL and Washington, D.C. under executive Order 13520 (False Claims Act (falsi crimen) misuse of publically funded tax courts for monetary gain to the States. i.e. malfeasance, mis-feasance and non-feasance in violation of public policy mandates pursuant to 42 USC secn's 402 & 602 and 42 USC 651 et seq, under the States Implementation Plan (SIP) with intent to defraud an agency of the federal government. A felony violation of 18 USC sec'n 371 & 654 which states, Whoever, being an officer or employee of the United States or of any department or agency thereof, embezzles or wrongfully converts to his own use the money or property of another which comes into his possession or under his control in the execution of such office or employment, or under color or claim of authority as such officer or employee, shall be fined under this title or not more than the value of the money and property thus embezzled or converted, whichever is greater, or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; but if the sum embezzled is $1,000 or less, he shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both. (June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 728; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), (2)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147, 2148; Pub. L. 104–294, title VI, § 606(a), Oct. 11, 1996, 110 Stat. 3511.)

Alabama dhr needs to be investigated. It's a racket to get federal funding once a kid goes in its almost impossible to get them out. They take kids and even when requirements are met they refuse to return them all for the money and pay offs to social workers they don't care about kids they care about lining their pockets!! Blount county is one of the worst but obviously it's the whole state!!!

Admin said: > An Alabama girl has been medically kidnapped from her family because her mother refused to allow social workers to put her daughter on strong anti-depressant drugs. The mother had good reason to refuse these drugs, as both of her parents had been prescribed anti-depressants by the very same facility - her mother at the age of 22, and her father at age 54, one year prior to the social worker's demand. Both of her parents subsequently committed suicide after taking the medications. > > Now, the mother is facing a jail sentence for failing to pay child support to the state for the daughter they kidnapped, and her fiance has a warrant out for his arrest as well. Due to rumors of corruption and violence in DeKalb County jail, they are terrified for his well-being if he goes to jail, and they are calling on the public for support. This is horrible. I'm so sorry for you all. Sick to my stomach, your story & others recently. I'm praying with passion all this be revealed openly & honestly for everyone's sakes. Bless you & your children against the evil spirits attacking you all via draconian methods deemed "legal". Yukk. May your child be immune to all attacks, personal gain greeds, ignorance & self-righteousness idiots. Bless your hearts.

Hang in there mom. Continue to fight without ceasing. I know this story all too well. My (then) 14 year old daughter just finished her 4th round of chemo at mayo (St Mary's) hospital in Rochester, MN when a woman we had never met before entered her hospital room, alone and without me there or consent, and proceeded to force her from her bed and interrogate her. She identified herself to me as a child psychiatrist when I walked in the room. [I later found out she was a resident (student) in the psychiatry program there and was locating adolescent girls for a research study she was doing on eating disorders. Cancer patients have a hard time with food and appetite] She demanded I sign consent form allowing her to start my daughter on 2 psych drugs and then we can go home. When I asked if the medical team knew about this and in agreement, she said no they had not been informed and is her "professional recommendation" my daughter get on these drugs "immediately". When I said I want first to speak with the medical team before signing any consent to add more drugs to her cancer regimen she blew up and threatened me that "I will go a judge and get it done that way." She had security guard come to the floor (the childrens cancer unit) and a "guard nurse" inside my daughters room. She contacted DCF in the state we are from and reported that I was "preventing my daughter from getting critical medical and psychiatric care" (even though that's why we were there for daughter's trx) and forced my daughter to the locked psychiatric ward on the other side of the hospital. so she was no longer considered a hospital patient or on hospital grounds, but now in a psychiatric hospital locked, guarded and constant surveillance, even cameras in her room. They kept her from her medical team and her stem cell transplant that was scheduled to take place in just 17 more days. We were forbidden to see or communicate with each other, as well as her friends and pastor, and I was not allowed on the grounds. Two months of this and she died. I can only imagine what she went through. Because this resident made a false report to DCF an investigation was started and the investigation was the reason DCF was given judges order to keep us apart and DCF and the psych ward that kidnapped my daughter to call all the shots on my daughters "care" And when someone makes such claims against you, you are immediately put on the child abuse registry until proven innocent in the eyes of the court. My training and job experience is in medical field and with children so this was even more devastating and damaging. I have not found an attorney willing to take on world renown Mayo and Dept of Children and Families, at the same time. I lost my job, my home, my sweet girl. My family is torn apart and damaged so badly. I took the case to my state's Attorney General who did an actual investigation and exonerated me, but sadly too late for my little girl. It is very difficult to continue on in this horrific life I have been sentenced to by these evil people and the unprecedented, unsupervised unaccountable power they are freely given. All I can do is continue to tell my daughter's story.

Do not reelect any person in office now.

Who needs criminals when you have the State to kidnap and drug your children?

This is tyranny in its ugliest, most dangerous form. Militias were mandated by our sovereign Constitution to protect us from the government we now have and which must get rid of - now. We need to form an alliance to protest against rogue, corrupt government agencies who steal our children, steal our money, and put us in jail for no lawful, constitutional reason whatsoever. We must gather in force and protest, demonstrate, with a united and strong voice against these atrocities. If not, they will come for you too.

Admin said: > An Alabama girl has been medically kidnapped from her family because her mother refused to allow social workers to put her daughter on strong anti-depressant drugs. The mother had good reason to refuse these drugs, as both of her parents had been prescribed anti-depressants by the very same facility - her mother at the age of 22, and her father at age 54, one year prior to the social worker's demand. Both of her parents subsequently committed suicide after taking the medications. > > Now, the mother is facing a jail sentence for failing to pay child support to the state for the daughter they kidnapped, and her fiance has a warrant out for his arrest as well. Due to rumors of corruption and violence in DeKalb County jail, they are terrified for his well-being if he goes to jail, and they are calling on the public for support. This is very disgusting how dhr is doing the children and parents in the state of Alabama. How would they like to be done that way??? They have taken one mother's autistic sons and placed them in a Muslim basement over 300 miles away from her. Dhr there is sick!!!