• Native American Teen-age Girl Medically Kidnapped by State of Missouri

How does a teenager being held against her will by a man turn into her being taken from her parents by Child Protective Services and being held against her will in a group home? How can a system allegedly allow such a man to make false reports to the police about the parents, and he is the one who goes free, while her parents watch in horror as police and CPS kidnap their daughter from them hours after they rescue her from her assailant? The Daltons are members of the Children of the Four Winds Tribe, part of the federally recognized Six Nations, and they are fighting back legally in the courts. Leaders in the Six Nations have vowed to take this all the way to the Supreme Court if they have to. They claim injustice is happening to a Native American family, and their sovereign tribe is not happy. Their daughter just wants to come home, where she can feel safe again. She stated: "The best place for me right now is at home with my family, where they can protect me."

Read full story...

Admin said: > How does a teenager being held against her will by a man turn into her being taken from her parents by Child Protective Services and being held against her will in a group home? How can a system allegedly allow such a man to make false reports to the police about the parents, and he is the one who goes free, while her parents watch in horror as police and CPS kidnap their daughter from them hours after they rescue her from her assailant? > > The Daltons are members of the Children of the Four Winds Tribe, part of the federally recognized Six Nations, and they are fighting back legally in the courts. Leaders in the Six Nations have vowed to take this all the way to the Supreme Court if they have to. They claim injustice is happening to a Native American family, and their sovereign tribe is not happy. > > Their daughter just wants to come home, where she can feel safe again. She stated: "The best place for me right now is at home with my family, where they can protect me." This is happening all over the country. Ours was placed with physical, sexual, and mental health abuse. The safety of home was lost the night they came to steal our child. CPS, even with documented evidence wants their money for removing a child. Hoping Tribal Affairs can stand up to these criminals and put an end to this crime. My heart is with you. CPS is all about the money and will twist stories around at any cost for the almighty dollar. Ours is a personal vendetta; check the connections of Mohammad....all governmental agencies (including those sworn to protect us do what CPS tells them, including falsifying reports. Check Randy Davis on FB; this case in some respects are similar to his. He and his daughter are a force to be reckoned with. Submitted anonymously for a reason.

Guest said: > CPS nothing more than lying trash, should be de-funded. Until our nation rises up and demands defunding of CPS, nothing will change. It will take doing to CPS what the nation did to Planned Parenthood.....nothing less!

Marcus-Talley said: > I read about a female state representative , I think from Virginia, maybe Georgia. She was investigating this kind of thing. She lost reelection. Then she and her husband died in a murder, suicide. We need good people in office to shut down this government subsidized corruption. She was Nancy Schaeffer. a Senator from Georgia. She would have changed the entire system. That is why she and her husband were killed.

Admin said: > How does a teenager being held against her will by a man turn into her being taken from her parents by Child Protective Services and being held against her will in a group home? How can a system allegedly allow such a man to make false reports to the police about the parents, and he is the one who goes free, while her parents watch in horror as police and CPS kidnap their daughter from them hours after they rescue her from her assailant? > > The Daltons are members of the Children of the Four Winds Tribe, part of the federally recognized Six Nations, and they are fighting back legally in the courts. Leaders in the Six Nations have vowed to take this all the way to the Supreme Court if they have to. They claim injustice is happening to a Native American family, and their sovereign tribe is not happy. > > Their daughter just wants to come home, where she can feel safe again. She stated: "The best place for me right now is at home with my family, where they can protect me." Please listen minor child's words! http://youtu.be/qLw1bWBcXm0

CPS nothing more than lying trash, should be de-funded.

I read about a female state representative , I think from Virginia, maybe Georgia. She was investigating this kind of thing. She lost reelection. Then she and her husband died in a murder, suicide. We need good people in office to shut down this government subsidized corruption.

What drugs was she put on? Most states will allow drug companies to test their new drugs on foster children .

This article explains that there is a Federal Law (the Mondale act)that allows your children to be taken WITHOUT PROOF and only accusations. It turns our rather crappy legal system on it;s head and makes it much worse! Although Craft’s ordeal officially began in 2008, it really started in 1974 with the passage of the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act, better known as the Mondale Act. Written to deal with what Sen. Walter Mondale of Minnesota was a “growing epidemic” of child physical and sexual abuse, the new federal law promised millions of dollars to states and localities to prosecute accused child abusers and to create and empower agencies like Children’s Protective Services that had the authority to remove children from homes where they were allegedly being abused. The law also had one important string tied to disbursement of federal money: state law no longer could require corroborating evidence in order to convict someone of child abuse or forms of child sexual abuse, molestation, and sexual assault. Instead, an accusation by itself was all that was needed for someone to be convicted. This turned the entire premise of “innocent until proven guilty” on its head, forcing the defendant to do the impossible: prove a negative. Like so many other federal laws created to “solve” crises that perhaps were not crises in the first place, the Mondale Act was soon found to have numerous perverse incentives, and those incentives led to events that would had appalling consequences in the lives of innocent people.