• The Powerful Health Benefits of Coffee Enema Therapy that Big Pharma Does Not Want you to Know

Why does Big Pharma hate coffee enema therapy? The answer is that coffee enemas are a powerful liver detoxification tool, a pain relieving therapy, and a therapy for cleansing and healing the colon. Retention coffee enemas are a key part of successful alternative cancer treatment protocols, because they rid the body of toxins that cause cancer and eliminate the toxins released by dead and dying cancer cells. Coffee enemas do all this and more without side effects and at minimal cost.

Read full story...

• The Powerful Health Benefits of Coffee Enema Therapy that Big Pharma Does Not Want you to Know

Pauline-Scott said: > Admin---Orissa said: > > Why does Big Pharma hate coffee enema therapy? The answer is that coffee enemas are a powerful liver detoxification tool, a pain relieving therapy, and a therapy for cleansing and healing the colon. Retention coffee enemas are a key part of successful alternative cancer treatment protocols, because they rid the body of toxins that cause cancer and eliminate the toxins released by dead and dying cancer cells. Coffee enemas do all this and more without side effects and at minimal cost. > > Where can coffee enemas and the glass enema pieces of equipment be found? Thank you for your anticipated response. Blessings always! > > I am sure you could find the supplies to do coffee enema's online. Coffee enamas are a whole new concept to me. Because my Health advisor is strongly in favor of green coffee's advantages over roasted, I'm thinking, wouldn't in be best to use this green, lower acid product which has more of its original chemistry?

Admin---Orissa said: > Why does Big Pharma hate coffee enema therapy? The answer is that coffee enemas are a powerful liver detoxification tool, a pain relieving therapy, and a therapy for cleansing and healing the colon. Retention coffee enemas are a key part of successful alternative cancer treatment protocols, because they rid the body of toxins that cause cancer and eliminate the toxins released by dead and dying cancer cells. Coffee enemas do all this and more without side effects and at minimal cost. Where can coffee enemas and the glass enema pieces of equipment be found? Thank you for your anticipated response. Blessings always! I am sure you could find the supplies to do coffee enema's online.