• From Child Protection to State-sponsored Child Kidnapping: How Did we Get Here?

When most people today hear of a terrible child abuse case, their immediate reaction is to call on the government to protect the child and bring justice to bear on the situation. This reliance upon government to enforce child protection, rather than families, churches or non-profit groups, is a relatively new concept in history. As American government has grown ever larger in response to society’s expectations that it should be all children’s protector, Americans have discovered these good intentions have created a system that is becoming more and more intrusive, demanding and corrupt. Parents’ protests, state hearings and local media attention are gradually bringing the public’s attention to a Child Protective Services (CPS) system that has the power to rip children from their parents – and do it without any of the civil rights and protections ALL American citizens are guaranteed. How did a government service meant to protect children become something entirely different? How and when did CPS start – and why are Americans facing its growing power without even basic civil rights?

Read full story...

• From Child Protection to State-sponsored Child Kidnapping: How Did we Get Here?

In my state of Illinois, home caregivers to people with a disability, mainly parents, are required to engage in factory style accountability to government by calling in at the beginning of a "work shift" and calling out at its end. Record of the times must be carefully documented and sent in for careful scrutinizing. At the beginning of the use of the call in system I called out 20 minutes after the pay period ended. This is because I was in the middle of giving my daughter a shower. Before the month ended I received a very disturbing phone call from my local DHS threatening to fire me as a caregiver and threatening to bring someone into the home that they deem a more appropriate caregiver. I challenged their right to do this. I was told that if I call out late the government sees it as my adult daughter not able to "control" her personal assistant. Also stated is that during the hours I am paid to work I must be in the home, thus institutionalizing my daughter in her own home. It's time for government to get out of our personal lives. My daughter being home saves the government money. Parents should be valued as such. But we have no power over the will of government and its outdated and intrusive policies.

Aileen said: > This whole mess is backwards. If you want to save children and you want to Cut down on the number of people in Prison, and the number of children dropping out of school or juvenile crime. If you want to begin to end the 99% of dysfunctional families within this country then it is high time we start preserving and protecting families by keeping children in them. We need to start offering and giving actual SOCIAL SERVICES to those that really do need them!!! And Social Services is NOT tearing a child out of the home the child has lived in all it's life. Maybe that family needs a little more education on how to be a functioning family or maybe there is someone in the family that needs some Mental Health help that has been unidentified. There is so much that can be done to actually SAVE a Family before the child is pulled out of the family, thus destroying and terrorizing every single individual within that family. Religious differences, racial difference, socio-economical differences, Mental health intellectual differences and the list goes on, what brings all these differences together is the desire to at some point in time become a family or parents. If we continue with this destruction of the AMERICAN FAMILY by tearing it apart at all seams we will in the end kill the American Dream to being a parent and having a family!!!! And where do you think the future of AMERICA .is with that very scary thought!!!! > > People young and old need to begin speaking up and telling their stories and getting the word out there that they have had it with the way our Federal and state Governments have been abusing the use of our tax dollars to abuse,, traumatize, terrorize and destroy families across our Country. People need to remember that this Government is suppose to be a Government of the PEOPLE, by the PEOPLE and for the PEOPLE!!! > > FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THE CHILDREN IN AMERICA, WE NEED TO STAND UP AND FIGHT THIS ONE VERY SERIOUS INJUSTICE AND STOP HITTING THE SNOOZE BUTTON IN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE. Submit a Complaint | DOJ | Department of Justice DiscriminationComplaint against DOJ employee or DOJ funded organization Discrimination The Civil Rights Division is the primary institution within the federal government responsible for enforcing federal statutes prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, sex, disability, religion, and nat… justice.gov Civil Rights of Institutionalized Persons •A jail will not translate disciplinary hearings for detainees who do not speak English. •A state's psychiatric hospital has no means of providing treatment for people who do not speak English. These examples may be violations of the Equal Protection Clause of the United States Constitution. The Special Litigation Section enforces the constitutional rights of people held in state or local government institutions, such as prisons, jails, juvenile correctional facilities, mental health facilities, developmental disability or mental retardation facilities, and nursing homes. If you are a resident of any such facility and you believe there is a pattern or practice of discrimination based on your national origin, contact the Special Litigation Section at (202) 514-6255. You may also write to: U.S. Department of Justice Civil Rights Division Special Litigation Section, PHB 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20530

This whole mess is backwards. If you want to save children and you want to Cut down on the number of people in Prison, and the number of children dropping out of school or juvenile crime. If you want to begin to end the 99% of dysfunctional families within this country then it is high time we start preserving and protecting families by keeping children in them. We need to start offering and giving actual SOCIAL SERVICES to those that really do need them!!! And Social Services is NOT tearing a child out of the home the child has lived in all it's life. Maybe that family needs a little more education on how to be a functioning family or maybe there is someone in the family that needs some Mental Health help that has been unidentified. There is so much that can be done to actually SAVE a Family before the child is pulled out of the family, thus destroying and terrorizing every single individual within that family. Religious differences, racial difference, socio-economical differences, Mental health intellectual differences and the list goes on, what brings all these differences together is the desire to at some point in time become a family or parents. If we continue with this destruction of the AMERICAN FAMILY by tearing it apart at all seams we will in the end kill the American Dream to being a parent and having a family!!!! And where do you think the future of AMERICA .is with that very scary thought!!!! People young and old need to begin speaking up and telling their stories and getting the word out there that they have had it with the way our Federal and state Governments have been abusing the use of our tax dollars to abuse,, traumatize, terrorize and destroy families across our Country. People need to remember that this Government is suppose to be a Government of the PEOPLE, by the PEOPLE and for the PEOPLE!!! FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THE CHILDREN IN AMERICA, WE NEED TO STAND UP AND FIGHT THIS ONE VERY SERIOUS INJUSTICE AND STOP HITTING THE SNOOZE BUTTON IN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE.

my partner and I only discovered this serious abuse when we had our children forced by UK social services, but not by the poice or young peoples services but the social services 'public servants' working with children and their families... We have never know such horrors as we haven't stopped branding and exposing the bad behavior of our government since Feb 2013. It's beyond belief. Some people say it's only a drop in the pond with how many children are being taken from their parents . But not from where we are standing and sharing. It's an overload of abuse. I even build a site to show how horrific and where it starts and ends

Lovely article Monica Mears.

Admin said: > When most people today hear of a terrible child abuse case, their immediate reaction is to call on the government to protect the child and bring justice to bear on the situation. This reliance upon government to enforce child protection, rather than families, churches or non-profit groups, is a relatively new concept in history. > > As American government has grown ever larger in response to society’s expectations that it should be all children’s protector, Americans have discovered these good intentions have created a system that is becoming more and more intrusive, demanding and corrupt. Parents’ protests, state hearings and local media attention are gradually bringing the public’s attention to a Child Protective Services (CPS) system that has the power to rip children from their parents – and do it without any of the civil rights and protections ALL American citizens are guaranteed. > > How did a government service meant to protect children become something entirely different? How and when did CPS start – and why are Americans facing its growing power without even basic civil rights? How is our current system any different from NAZI German? The doctors involved should be treated exactly like the Nazis that abused children were treated..... HOW DID WE GET HERE? How about looking at the demonic "Mondale Act"? https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/09/william-l-anderson/never-trust-a-prosecutor-2/ "Although Craft’s ordeal officially began in 2008, it really started in 1974 with the passage of the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act, better known as the Mondale Act. Written to deal with what Sen. Walter Mondale of Minnesota was a “growing epidemic” of child physical and sexual abuse, the new federal law promised millions of dollars to states and localities to prosecute accused child abusers and to create and empower agencies like Children’s Protective Services that had the authority to remove children from homes where they were allegedly being abused. The law also had one important string tied to disbursement of federal money: state law no longer could require corroborating evidence in order to convict someone of child abuse or forms of child sexual abuse, molestation, and sexual assault. Instead, an accusation by itself was all that was needed for someone to be convicted. This turned the entire premise of “innocent until proven guilty” on its head, forcing the defendant to do the impossible: prove a negative. Like so many other federal laws created to “solve” crises that perhaps were not crises in the first place, the Mondale Act was soon found to have numerous perverse incentives, and those incentives led to events that would had appalling consequences in the lives of innocent people.nsequences in the lives of innocent people."