• A Mother’s Anguish: 2-Month Old Baby Lost to Vaccine Injuries

I had to lose my son before I learned all the truth. Vaccines are dangerous. Why didn’t I trust God. He gave us an immune system to fight off infection and disease. Please don’t take the chance. It’s not worth it. There are things you can do to stay healthy. Vaccines are TOO DANGEROUS.

Read full story...

I am so sorry that this happened to you and your beautiful baby, Tommy! My heart reaches out to you. A few days ago I went to a rally demanding that the CDC "come clean" about how dangerous vaccines are. Some of the speakers at the rally told how much they regret the decisions they made to have their children vaccinated. One of the speakers told us something that Maya Angelou said: 'I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.' That really touched me, and it reminded me of another quote (who said this, I can't remember): "The most important decision in life must be made on the basis of incomplete information." None of us parents of vaccine-injured children, or children killed by vaccines, meant to harm our little ones. We were acting out of love. But the information we needed to make wise decisions about vaccination was deliberately withheld from us. Now we know better, and we can do better...though we cannot undo what has happened. You have shared your tragic loss of a beautiful baby in a very powerful way, and I hope it's some comfort to you to know that your message WILL save some babies and their parents from the kind of thing that happened to you and baby Tommy.

Admin said: > I had to lose my son before I learned all the truth. Vaccines are dangerous. Why didn’t I trust God. He gave us an immune system to fight off infection and disease. > > Please don’t take the chance. It’s not worth it. There are things you can do to stay healthy. Vaccines are TOO DANGEROUS. I am so sorry for your loss. May God keep you strong to get through this. Please do not blame yourself. You trusted and took the best decision at the time with the information the doctor gave you and you had at the time. Just like me, when I vaccinated my first child, now 19 years old, and developed ADHD and later epilepsy. Just pray and keep healthy. Thank you for taking the time to share your story. It is important to get the word out so others can see that vaccine injuries are real. God bless!

I'm so sorry for your loss, this problem with vaccines has been going on for a long time. In 1988 when my son was 10 weeks old I got him his first vaccines, the next day I took hm back to the Dr. He just wouldn't quit crying, they hospitalized and they said it was RSV virus, I kept arguing with them that he just had his vaccines and this started. He was crying uncontrollably. NeI left the room and when I came back he was blue and I ran to nurses station, he was code blue. The next thing I remember was them taking me to a room, he was laying there lifeless and they had him bagged and had a helicopter to Children's Hospital on the way. I don't remember the 45 minute drive to the hospital and I didn't know if he would be alive when I got there. I found out he was having seizures and they thought he had encefolitas and needed to give him a spinal tap my son was in ICU for 10 days and on phenobarbital for 2 years he had to learn to do everything all over again including lifting his head off my shoulder. I had to work with him everyday to catch him up, he never talked or walked until he was off the phenobarbital. Two years later it came out that it was a bad batch and there was a class action law suit. I was one of the lucky ones there was no permanent damage, but a lot of other children had brain damage. I felt so guilty for many years, like you I thought I was doing something good for my child and almost killed him. This has got to stop and people need to be aware of what these vaccines have done and can do. Thanks for making people aware I know it was a very hard thing to do. Prayers to you and your family Maralee