• Shocked Arizona Mother Finds GoFundMe Page for Medical Needs of Daughter Medically Kidnapped

We have previously covered the medical kidnapping story of Leanna Smith, who had her two daughters removed from her family and eventually adopted out due to allegations of "medical abuse" and Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy. Leanna has been fighting in court for several years now to seek justice, and earlier this year her case was heard in the 9th Circuit Court. This week, Leanna found a GoFundMe page put up by the foster parents of her youngest child requesting funds for medical needs and to move out of their home which was infested with mold. Leanna wonders if CPS and the State of Arizona did any investigations with the foster parents as they have publicly admitted that her youngest daughter now has DRESS syndrome, severe rashes, and "serious damage to her liver." Leanna, who has had no contact with her daughter in several years, states: "I fear for my daughter's life. She may need a liver transplant. Every day now I read the obituaries looking for her name."

Read full story...

• Shocked Arizona Mother Finds GoFundMe Page for Medical Needs of Daughter Medically Kidnapped

Hello, Years ago, when living in Contra Costa County/CA I sat on a Blue Ribbon task force that was suppose to address bureaucrat Child abuse in the Foster and Adoptive systems. I am a Nurse. Served many years in the military and a mandated reporter. They changed the came to "Blue Ribbon Task Force on Child Abuse" and then proceeded to show me how the Fox is in charge of the Hen house. The grand jury was sent after one year the report which was tainted and white washed and many of the copies did not have my letter at the back reflecting the real serious concerns with people working with the CPS system in CA and other states. Retaliation was the name of the name for some of us voicing the hard truths of children being bought and sold as commodities. Many foster parents make money in fostering and do not want to support Family Reunification. Social Workers ( many married to judges, Special Masters and "Referees" have a financial interest to open cases that should not be opened or kept open....and are guilty of transferring kids too far for parents to travel to visit. Foster parents take off for "Appointments" and then state the parents had no interest in the kids....so Judges strip parents of their rights...adopting them often off to friends who can not have kids. Follow the money. Then you have kids out there that need intervention, parents that need real help and assistance or training...and they are ignored. I have a International Radio Talk Show on the internet. I will make a commitment to bring this up on the Micro Effect on a regular basis....the "MEDICAL KIDNAPPING" that is going on in this country.

Maggie-Rose-S said: > Hello, > > Years ago, when living in Contra Costa County/CA I sat on a Blue Ribbon task force that was suppose to address bureaucrat Child abuse in the Foster and Adoptive systems. I am a Nurse. Served many years in the military and a mandated reporter. They changed the came to "Blue Ribbon Task Force on Child Abuse" and then proceeded to show me how the Fox is in charge of the Hen house. > The grand jury was sent after one year the report which was tainted and white washed and many of the copies did not have my letter at the back reflecting the real serious concerns with people working with the CPS system in CA and other states. Retaliation was the name of the name for some of us voicing the hard truths of children being bought and sold as commodities. Many foster parents make money in fostering and do not want to support Family Reunification. Social Workers ( many married to judges, Special Masters and "Referees" have a financial interest to open cases that should not be opened or kept open....and are guilty of transferring kids too far for parents to travel to visit. Foster parents take off for "Appointments" and then state the parents had no interest in the kids....so Judges strip parents of their rights...adopting them often off to friends who can not have kids. Follow the money. Then you have kids out there that need intervention, parents that need real help and assistance or training...and they are ignored. I have a International Radio Talk Show on the internet. I will make a commitment to bring this up on the Micro Effect on a regular basis....the "MEDICAL KIDNAPPING" that is going on in this country. What is the name and url of your radio talk show?

Such a happy child, taken away and destroyed for some adult's need to make living as bad social worker's, and adoption chief's. Mean while this innocent child suffer's. I hope the adult's who delt with this little girl and her case plus placement feel the same pain, As an adult who devote's themself to the service of there community, to act out with harm and a threat is a true sickness of mental disorder and illegal criminal act's. DCFs-CPS know's this innocent child's health and welfare will not be monitored and continue's to neglect there job and current law's, DCFS has one goal? is it help kids? or keep a job and income for there own family? DCFS-CPS worker's feel there job and family's budget is more important then innocent children. I begg for DCFS-CPS to prove me wrong. AKA: FUNDING SCEEM I have proof for year's!!! That's why me and the media are not allowed into the board of supervisor for a recorded conversation pretaining innocent children and current law's?????WHY?????is somebody brakin the law?? are they guilty of child abuse and murder? They are so guilty they have head DA of CALIFORNIA, JACKIE LACEY HELPING WITH COUNTLESS CRIME'S "WOW" THE FBI THE LAPD THE MAYOR THE ATTORNEY GENERAL EVERY SINGLE ANGENCY REFUSE'S TO ADDRESS THE COUNTLESS CRIMINAL ACT'S OF VIOLANCE AND COUNTERFIETED FRAUD, COUNTLESS FELONY PENAL CODE VIOLATIONS WITH COUNTLESS JUDGE BENCH GUIDE CODE VIOLATIONS EVERY SINGLE LAW ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET THEY ARE BRAKING WITH OUT PROBABLE CAUSE AND AUTHENTICATION. COUNTLESS FELONY'S THAT WOULD PUT THEM ALL IN JAIL FOR LIFE. DOE'S CALIFONIA CARE TO PROVE ONE MAN WRONG? LIKE I SAID BEFORE DCFS, I HOPE IT'S ME THAT GET'S YOU BUSTED. SEE YOU ALL SOON. POLITICAL SCIENCE AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE, SOON WILL BLESS DCFS WITH A POLITICAL ORGANIZATION....

Jennifer said: > Where are the Black Leaders on this? Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton? Why do they remain silent as so many members of the African American and other minority communities are taken, so many families destroyed? why make it a racial issue when white children are removed just as often if not more in some states? I have personally witnessed cps LEAVE 3 abused children in a home with a heroin addict because they could not adopt them out due to their race. in the process of righting that wrong, my own children were removed when I got the police involved and they found the mother 8 months pregnant, shooting up junk in her bedroom with her 1 year old daughter right next to her, after I had her other 2 children at my house for 2 weeks while social services did NOTHING for them. In colorado, they have a shortage of white children to adopt out to the preppie morons with lots of cash.The simple fact is, CPS is NOT about helping children. it hasn't been for a very long time. All children are to CPS is a means of funding. nothing more, nothing less than that.

People fighting these demons from hell need to become familiar with this the Mondale act: https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/09/william-l-anderson/never-trust-a-prosecutor-2/ ".....Although Craft’s ordeal officially began in 2008, it really started in 1974 with the passage of the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act, better known as the Mondale Act. Written to deal with what Sen. Walter Mondale of Minnesota was a “growing epidemic” of child physical and sexual abuse, the new federal law promised millions of dollars to states and localities to prosecute accused child abusers and to create and empower agencies like Children’s Protective Services that had the authority to remove children from homes where they were allegedly being abused. The law also had one important string tied to disbursement of federal money: state law no longer could require corroborating evidence in order to convict someone of child abuse or forms of child sexual abuse, molestation, and sexual assault. Instead, an accusation by itself was all that was needed for someone to be convicted. This turned the entire premise of “innocent until proven guilty” on its head, forcing the defendant to do the impossible: prove a negative. Like so many other federal laws created to “solve” crises that perhaps were not crises in the first place, the Mondale Act was soon found to have numerous perverse incentives, and those incentives led to events that would had appalling consequences in the lives of innocent people.

The account has been closed. But I just saw it yesterday.

What the hell is going on here I live in the uk and I've never heard of anything so wrong in my life that poor mother I dread to think the turmoil she is going through right now totally heartbreaking and totally unacceptable the marcicopa sheriffs department need to be getting off there arses and sorting this out I have lost all faith in the human race

Where are the Black Leaders on this? Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton? Why do they remain silent as so many members of the African American and other minority communities are taken, so many families destroyed?

Admin said: > We have previously covered the medical kidnapping story of Leanna Smith, who had her two daughters removed from her family and eventually adopted out due to allegations of "medical abuse" and Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy. Leanna has been fighting in court for several years now to seek justice, and earlier this year her case was heard in the 9th Circuit Court. > > This week, Leanna found a GoFundMe page put up by the foster parents of her youngest child requesting funds for medical needs and to move out of their home which was infested with mold. Leanna wonders if CPS and the State of Arizona did any investigations with the foster parents as they have publicly admitted that her youngest daughter now has DRESS syndrome, severe rashes, and "serious damage to her liver." > > Leanna, who has had no contact with her daughter in several years, states: "I fear for my daughter's life. She may need a liver transplant. Every day now I read the obituaries looking for her name." Leanna is an amazing mother, friend and woman and to know what she is going through to fight to be reunited with her children and then see this. These foster parents should be thrown in jail along with everyone in CPS involved in this case. Growing up in San Diego I have great memories of having fun in Arizona but this is not the state I remember. My prayers are with Leanna and her beautiful kid's during this very tragic time since it all comes down to money and CPS is making their annual payroll on Leanna's kid's and could care less about who they hurt in the process. Great screening process for foster parents! (If you lost your mind!)