• Accusations of Shaken Baby Syndrome in Tennessee Destroys Family - Lands Parents in Jail

On August 15, 2013, in Jonesborough, Tennessee, Joe Whitaker frantically spoke to 911 as he tried to save his seven month old son, Jaden. According to Joe, the ambulance raced into their driveway. A female Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) jumped out, grabbed Jaden from his arms, slammed the ambulance doors, and sped away. Joe stood in the driveway watching the ambulance pull away, confused with the events that just occurred. What happened? Where were they taking his son? Why did they leave without him? Seconds later, Charlotte Whitaker reached her house and saw Joe standing in the driveway; her heart jumped into her throat. Where was her son? Luckily, the second rescue truck was still in front of her house, and the driver told the terrified parents that their son was being taken to Johnson City Medical Center (JCMC) in Johnson City, Tennessee. Why would the ambulance leave the parents in the driveway? According to Charlotte, this is one of many incidences that would be twisted by CPS to aid them in falsely accusing the Whitakers of child abuse and taking their baby. This question became "Why didn’t Joe Whitaker get into the ambulance with his son?" rather than "Why did the rescue personnel leave the parents behind?" Later that day their other two children would be taken away from their school, never to return home again, while both parents would later be arrested and accused of "Shaken Baby Syndrome."

Read full story...

• Accusations of Shaken Baby Syndrome in Tennessee Destroys Family - Lands Parents in Jail

Admin said:

On August 15, 2013, in Jonesborough, Tennessee, Joe Whitaker frantically spoke to 911 as he tried to save his seven month old son, Jaden. According to Joe, the ambulance raced into their driveway. A female Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) jumped out, grabbed Jaden from his arms, slammed the ambulance doors, and sped away. Joe stood in the driveway watching the ambulance pull away, confused with the events that just occurred. What happened? Where were they taking his son? Why did they leave without him? Seconds later, Charlotte Whitaker reached her house and saw Joe standing in the driveway; her heart jumped into her throat. Where was her son? Luckily, the second rescue truck was still in front of her house, and the driver told the terrified parents that their son was being taken to Johnson City Medical Center (JCMC) in Johnson City, Tennessee. Why would the ambulance leave the parents in the driveway? According to Charlotte, this is one of many incidences that would be twisted by CPS to aid them in falsely accusing the Whitakers of child abuse and taking their baby. This question became "Why didn’t Joe Whitaker get into the ambulance with his son?" rather than "Why did the rescue personnel leave the parents behind?" Later that day their other two children would be taken away from their school, never to return home again, while both parents would later be arrested and accused of "Shaken Baby Syndrome."

Once the cloud of child abuse has been placed over a parent it is so hard to remove it even if there is no evidence confirming abuse. My son was arrested on 3/26/15 and has been in custody since and there is no evidence of abuse on his part but he is being accused. No criminal background, no violence on his record, no record at all. They immediately offered him 2 yrs state prison, a strike, and no contact with his now 2 kids. He has said no to the offer, if he goes to trial and looses it is 16 yrs at 85 percent. My son has been in custody for 85% of 2yrs and would just need to admit to these charges and can come home today but.... he refuses to cause he didn't abuse his son. He's son has a fractured femur, with no explanation from mom or dad. Both parents woke up to baby crying early morning uncontrollable and now he had to be the one to break his son's leg.

I'm so proud of you both for sharing your story. People need to be made aware. Keep your head up!

De-Fund CPS

My thought goes to immunizations. There are many cases of supposed SBS when it was brain swelling due to immunizations. Strong correlation with SBS and SIDS shortly after immunizations.

Admin said: > On August 15, 2013, in Jonesborough, Tennessee, Joe Whitaker frantically spoke to 911 as he tried to save his seven month old son, Jaden. According to Joe, the ambulance raced into their driveway. A female Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) jumped out, grabbed Jaden from his arms, slammed the ambulance doors, and sped away. Joe stood in the driveway watching the ambulance pull away, confused with the events that just occurred. What happened? Where were they taking his son? Why did they leave without him? > > Seconds later, Charlotte Whitaker reached her house and saw Joe standing in the driveway; her heart jumped into her throat. Where was her son? Luckily, the second rescue truck was still in front of her house, and the driver told the terrified parents that their son was being taken to Johnson City Medical Center (JCMC) in Johnson City, Tennessee. Why would the ambulance leave the parents in the driveway? > > According to Charlotte, this is one of many incidences that would be twisted by CPS to aid them in falsely accusing the Whitakers of child abuse and taking their baby. This question became "Why didn’t Joe Whitaker get into the ambulance with his son?" rather than "Why did the rescue personnel leave the parents behind?" > > Later that day their other two children would be taken away from their school, never to return home again, while both parents would later be arrested and accused of "Shaken Baby Syndrome." I really hope you get your children back this is a horrible way to treat a family people in authority use their authority as if they are right when they are completely wrong I hope everyone involved loses their licensing because they don't deserve them in the least how dare anyone deny a child medical attention they need just because they are in a hurry had a hard day! They need to be sued for not exhausting all medical areas come on people not everybody are abusers!

My brother is going through the exact same thing and it's disgusting. He was accused of child abuse in 2008 & didn't get his trial until 2014. He was found guilty because his attorney didn't do his job in getting someone from the medical field to review the baby's medical records. My brother has never once changed his story about what happened to his son. No one knows what happened. We have also used two of the same doctors that the Whitakers have used: Dr. Hyman and Dr. Miller. Both have looked at my nephews medical records and have stated he didn't suffer from child abuse, that he may have rickets and a metabolic bone disease. My brother was forced to write two different accounts of what could have possibly happened to his son by Detective Ron Boucher with the Oak Ridge Police Dept. He also threatened my brother with physical injuries if he didn't write what "really" happened. Our child abuse laws in the State of Tennessee have got to change and the doctors at all the hospitals around Tennessee need to be REQUIRED to check for Rickets, Infantile rickets, vitamin D deficiency, brittle bone disease. They should not rely on blood work alone. My brother has been in jail since June 2014. We do have a new lawyer, but unfortunately we have to now wait on the appeals process to see if David can get a new trial. What we have been through and the Whitakers have been through and we're both still going through is absolutely ridiculous. My heart goes out to them because I know exactly how they feel. We have already lost 7 years with both of my nephews because of our wonderful justice system and I say that as a joke. We truly have no justice. I pray for both of these families that they will be restored and that everyone involved gets their licenses yanked and some sort of jail time away from their families. It's only fair.

Oh, I am so sorry. My best to the Whitaker family. It is very brave of them to go public, but I suppose they have little to lose at this point. Shaken Baby Syndrome is a fascinating study in the fundamental problem with the current child protection system: There is no one advocating for the family. As soon as the doctors diagnose abuse, police and social services proceed as if the medical opinion is proven fact. While the child protection teams are probably right most of the time, no one is infallible, and the guidelines for diagnosing abuse are extremely subjective. Decades of courtroom outcomes have now given the doctors the false impression that unproven theories adopted 30 years ago are correct. It's a mess. I encourage anyone who has seen misguided diagnoses of abuse tear apart an innocent family to sign the Protect Innocent Families petition, at http://tinyurl.com/InnocentFamilyPetition

InalienableWrights said: > One day there will be a straw that proverbially breaks the camels back. All I can say is God help these criminals when that happens. It is not going to be pretty. De-fund Nazi CPS.

De-fund Nazi CPS.

One day there will be a straw that proverbially breaks the camels back. All I can say is God help these criminals when that happens. It is not going to be pretty.