• Irish Government Calls for Investigations on Gardasil Vaccine Injuries

Senator Paschal Mooney calls the Irish HPV vaccination program a national disgrace condemning the national health authorities for ignoring the basic right to informed consent and ignoring pleas for answers from families affected by adverse health after Gardasil injections. He is putting forth a resolution aimed at forcing the HSE (national health agency) to meet with affected families and answer their questions. He also mentions how the packet insert for the Gardasil vaccine lists 21 side effects, and that this information is not being passed on to the parents and girls between 12 and 17 years of age before deciding whether or not to receive the vaccine.

Read full story...

My son is vaccine injured not by the Gardasil vaccine but injured severely for life by other vaccines as he was allergic to the ingredients. We live in Canada and we are not as fortunate, to have such concerned politicians regarding vaccines. Senator Paschal Mooney is a breath of fresh air, a real concerned political person for the people. You are a brave man Senator Mooney with morals and principals intact. We should all be so lucky to have a political figure with pull and realistic judgements. We need someone like Senator Mooney whom has an inquiring mind, commonsense, the courage to stand up for the people and the intelligence to dig a bit in order to make an informed decision. Senator Mooney you are what the world needs more of. Thank you for you ongoing efforts to protect our children from corporate business profiting scandals that are currently forsaking our childrens health and lives. You sure have my Canadian support and who knows maybe if you can set the precedence then perhaps you will rub off on Canadian government and teach them a thing or two.

My daughter was given the gardasil injection August 19th 2015 on August 20th she fell to the floor could not breathe.this continued for three days before she started having severe jerking movements. She was hospitalized and said to be having psychogenic seizures even though all psych evaluations deemd her to be normal. She has had chronic low blood pressure as well as POTS syndrome and autonomic dysfunction. Fact is I am a nurse and have many top doctors at my fingertips. I have had them researching for me one doctor has stated this is an immune response to the vaccine. I have other doctors still searching medically however I know in my heart of hearts my daughter was fine one day and severely debilitated 24 hours after taking the shot. I would like to start a world wide campaighn to take this vaccine off of the shelf and instead teach safe sex practice as well getting annual pap smears. Thier are plenty of other ways for PHarma companies to make money. Stop wrecking childrens lives