• Medical Kidnapping in San Bernardino California: Innocent Mom Goes To Jail?

September 4, 2013, a San Bernardino County social worker instructed the mother of two-year-old Melina to “pack up her daughters stuff…she belongs to the county now.” Heavenly Ramos of Upland California, the mother of Melina, had her daughter removed from her home based on allegations that she had 5 bone fractures, all with different levels of healing, throughout her body. Christopher McCown, who had been with Heavenly and little Melina since she was two months old, raced home after a 2 hour interrogation by CPS, but he was moments too late. In tears, Heavenly recalls him saying, “I didn’t even get to say good bye…they took her and I couldn’t even tell her how much I love her.” Eleven months after that day, CPS removed their other child, newborn son Jacob, hours after his birth. The couple now has no children left at home.

Read full story...

This is a complete nightmare!!! This is why she is having medical issues, give her kids back and she will feel better. Someone needs to call CPS on CPS!!!! Buncha jerks who have no common sense!!!

Thank you for doing a story in my county. About Loma Linda- I was talking with a lawyer recently who said that if their child abuse team is asked to weigh in on a case of possible abuse, then they will find abuse. This is very alarming. Loma Linda and the county worked together to create a child abuse assessment center. This center receives the kids in our county who are reported to have been abused. Once there, they are meeting these biased doctors. One of the chief doctors at the center is Amy Young. I know of several families who have had children taken based on her bogus evidence. I know of two other doctors from the hospital who have also made false claims One family in my area has a case almost identical to the family's in this article. Also like the mom in the article, this and another couple I know are being prosecuted for abuse, even though there is no evidence of abuse. According to the lawyer I talked to, the DA's office relies on the public's opinion of child abuse to get convictions. All that has to happen is for someone to be arrested for abuse.

DCFS should have camera's and a attorney present during every referral. And give a opportunity to parent's to record advise parent to record the conduct themselves to make sure that no problems' surface. DCFS has herd countless resolution's. DCFS will never upgrade or reform to correct ethic's and service's offered. DCFS will only continue to present death to children every year. And such great harm to the world, word's can't even describe the harm, the nature behind such a force of pain. The criminal act's of harm to a baby while accusing the parent of harm with out solid proof. Present's a great risk of harm and safety for the well being and future of the innocent child. Also great amount of harm to the whole family'. This is a terrorist act to the family" community and surrounding city's, With a complete disregard for law and safety of baby's and parent's. With countless tactic's of counterfeited info, DCFS will never stop until they are jailed or punished. The word's DCFS stand for DETAIN>CAPTURE>FEDERAL>SCIENCE.>>DCFS>> With correct authentication when dealing with family's. This save's and avoid's a great amount of harm to innocent family's and kid's. The reason the authentication process is delayed or counterfeited is for funding DCFS get's for each service the make the parent comply with. With the ruthless action's' to citizen's of the local community. The world is sicken with the harm and counterfeit fraud that DCFS continue's to conduct with a complete disregard for mother nature and human body. DCFS present's a threat to the future and safety of kid's that can't talk, DCFS doe's this for a reason? To be careless and harm innocent family's. And never admit it and hide behind the law. To continue there ruthless, shameless act's Shame on all the worker's that present this tactic of counterfeiting info to continue a case. I hope the bad worker's pay dearly, DCFS lie's, It will catch up and I'm sure they will understand when it's there turn!

Admin said: > September 4, 2013, a San Bernardino County social worker instructed the mother of two-year-old Melina to “pack up her daughters stuff…she belongs to the county now.” > > Heavenly Ramos of Upland California, the mother of Melina, had her daughter removed from her home based on allegations that she had 5 bone fractures, all with different levels of healing, throughout her body. > > Christopher McCown, who had been with Heavenly and little Melina since she was two months old, raced home after a 2 hour interrogation by CPS, but he was moments too late. In tears, Heavenly recalls him saying, > > “I didn’t even get to say good bye…they took her and I couldn’t even tell her how much I love her.” > > Eleven months after that day, CPS removed their other child, newborn son Jacob, hours after his birth. The couple now has no children left at home. This entire story broke my heart, not only is it because its so god awful but because I lived that exact same thing. Same Hospital, same "fractures", same criminal charges, same EVERYTHING! It's so disgusting to watch this hospital and this county of CPS take children as if they were toys to be given to people like nothing. CPS was created to protect children and at times they do, but there are so many horror stories they produce of them destroying lives and family's, all because what they say goes, laws need to be made and inforced to stop these monsters, Loma Linda hospital too.

THIS IS HOW THE FEDS ARE INVOLVED IN THE KIDNAPPING OF TENS OF THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN IN THE US: Although Craft’s ordeal officially began in 2008, it really started in 1974 with the passage of the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act, better known as the Mondale Act. Written to deal with what Sen. Walter Mondale of Minnesota was a “growing epidemic” of child physical and sexual abuse, the new federal law promised millions of dollars to states and localities to prosecute accused child abusers and to create and empower agencies like Children’s Protective Services that had the authority to remove children from homes where they were allegedly being abused. The law also had one important string tied to disbursement of federal money: state law no longer could require corroborating evidence in order to convict someone of child abuse or forms of child sexual abuse, molestation, and sexual assault. Instead, an accusation by itself was all that was needed for someone to be convicted. This turned the entire premise of “innocent until proven guilty” on its head, forcing the defendant to do the impossible: prove a negative. Like so many other federal laws created to “solve” crises that perhaps were not crises in the first place, the Mondale Act was soon found to have numerous perverse incentives, and those incentives led to events that would had appalling consequences in the lives of innocent people. https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/09/william-l-anderson/never-trust-a-prosecutor-2/

Admin said: > September 4, 2013, a San Bernardino County social worker instructed the mother of two-year-old Melina to “pack up her daughters stuff…she belongs to the county now.” > > Heavenly Ramos of Upland California, the mother of Melina, had her daughter removed from her home based on allegations that she had 5 bone fractures, all with different levels of healing, throughout her body. > > Christopher McCown, who had been with Heavenly and little Melina since she was two months old, raced home after a 2 hour interrogation by CPS, but he was moments too late. In tears, Heavenly recalls him saying, > > “I didn’t even get to say good bye…they took her and I couldn’t even tell her how much I love her.” > > Eleven months after that day, CPS removed their other child, newborn son Jacob, hours after his birth. The couple now has no children left at home. I am sickened by the trechory of Cps and the juvenile Dependancy Court ... #TheLordGodwillPrevail

What is wrong is they use only the information that will justify the CPS abusive (yes, I said abusive) tactics on tearing a family apart over accusations and heresay. It is common day interrogations that are meant to find abuse and find it they will even if it means doctoring and ignoring all facts of the case. This document had it said 'abuse is substantiated' it would have been accepted. However, since it placed doubt and guilt on CPS for their actions, they will ignore it. Isn't it interesting how foster care is the saving grave for these children, yet there is an automatic belief that those children are unable to function or raise their own kids? Seems CPS doesn't even believe in what they are doing.