• Is Your Unborn Baby Part of a Vaccine Experiment?

When a woman becomes pregnant, naturally, she would want to protect her unborn child above all else. Therefore, when offered a series of vaccinations said to protect her newborn baby against disease in the first few weeks of life, she will probably accept the vaccinations without a moment’s hesitation. However, would she accept those vaccinations so readily if she knew that her unborn child was going to be used as part of a vaccine experiment being conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the vaccine manufacturers? Health Impact News decided to investigate this issue more carefully, and what we uncovered may shock and horrify you.

Read full story...

The addition of the Tdap vaccine for pregnant women is but another instance of the ongoing attack on the developing human.

In the late 1990s, the CDC began recommending the influenza vaccine be given to pregnant women in the 2nd & 3rd trimesters without any real proof of safety.

In the early 2000s, the CDC revised its recommendations to include recommending the influenza vaccine at any stage in pregnancy.

Moreover, the CDC refused to ban the giving of influenza vaccines preserved with Thimerosal (49.55% mercury by weight) to pregnant women.

As to the observation that many infants get "whooping cough" before they are old enough to be vaccinated with the DTaP vaccine, in the late 1970s, the Japanese found that the occurrence of "whooping cough" in children under one year of age could be almost eliminated by delaying the first DPT/DTP vaccination until the child was two years of age.

Moreover, when, apparently under pressure from the World Heath Organization, the Japanese restored the early DTP (acellular) vaccinations to as early as 3 months, in the early 1980s, the SIDS death rate in infants under one year of age increased from 0.07% in the late 1970s to 0.33% in the 1980s.

Given this actual experience, if the CDC truly cared about reducing "whooping cough" (pertussis) in children too young to vaccinate, it would simply have moved the initial DTaP dosing to 24 months of age and NOT started vaccinating pregnant women.

Given the government's and the vaccine industry's propaganda machines, few are listening to the truth & few are actively resisting their lies & half truths.

Hopefully, this comment will wake up some and help them to avoid any vaccine during or after pregnancy.

Admin---Orissa said:

When a woman becomes pregnant, naturally, she would want to protect her unborn child above all else. Therefore, when offered a series of vaccinations said to protect her newborn baby against disease in the first few weeks of life, she will probably accept the vaccinations without a moment’s hesitation. However, would she accept those vaccinations so readily if she knew that her unborn child was going to be used as part of a vaccine experiment being conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the vaccine manufacturers? Health Impact News decided to investigate this issue more carefully, and what we uncovered may shock and horrify you.

I think the evidence is already coming in re: the safety of Tdap/DTaP during pregnancy...in the surge in microcephaly in Brazil several months after this type of vaccine was made mandatory for pregnant women, and in the surge in microcephaly in U.S. babies since Tdap has been recommended for pregnant women in our country.

Thank you for this excellent article. I hope the author will investigate the Tdap/DTaP - microcephaly issue and write an article on it.

My baby is not as I am choosing not to vaccinate I am 20 weeks pregnant, thank you for the information which is part of the journey of discovery I have been on to learn the truth about vaccination. I need to bullet proof the facts so that I can defend myself against the pushers of vaccine within the NHS UK and well meaning family or the general public who may be horrified that I am not vaccinating. I feel so lucky that I am pregnant at a time that I am wise enough to make this massive choice.