• Is Your Unborn Baby Part of a Vaccine Experiment?

When a woman becomes pregnant, naturally, she would want to protect her unborn child above all else. Therefore, when offered a series of vaccinations said to protect her newborn baby against disease in the first few weeks of life, she will probably accept the vaccinations without a moment’s hesitation. However, would she accept those vaccinations so readily if she knew that her unborn child was going to be used as part of a vaccine experiment being conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the vaccine manufacturers? Health Impact News decided to investigate this issue more carefully, and what we uncovered may shock and horrify you.

Read full story...

Admin---Orissa said:

When a woman becomes pregnant, naturally, she would want to protect her unborn child above all else. Therefore, when offered a series of vaccinations said to protect her newborn baby against disease in the first few weeks of life, she will probably accept the vaccinations without a moment’s hesitation. However, would she accept those vaccinations so readily if she knew that her unborn child was going to be used as part of a vaccine experiment being conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the vaccine manufacturers? Health Impact News decided to investigate this issue more carefully, and what we uncovered may shock and horrify you.

I think the evidence is already coming in re: the safety of Tdap/DTaP during pregnancy...in the surge in microcephaly in Brazil several months after this type of vaccine was made mandatory for pregnant women, and in the surge in microcephaly in U.S. babies since Tdap has been recommended for pregnant women in our country.

Thank you for this excellent article. I hope the author will investigate the Tdap/DTaP - microcephaly issue and write an article on it.

My baby is not as I am choosing not to vaccinate I am 20 weeks pregnant, thank you for the information which is part of the journey of discovery I have been on to learn the truth about vaccination. I need to bullet proof the facts so that I can defend myself against the pushers of vaccine within the NHS UK and well meaning family or the general public who may be horrified that I am not vaccinating. I feel so lucky that I am pregnant at a time that I am wise enough to make this massive choice.