• Child Protection Services is Out of Control - What Ordinary Citizens Can Do About It

Children yanked from loving homes over and over again for the flimsiest of reasons. Parents desperately seeking to bring them home as their rights are trampled, their homes overrun, their lives disrupted, their reputations smeared, their savings bankrupted. Foster care and adoptions ramrodded through the system despite willing extended family members to take them in. And worst, children are lost for years within the foster system, over-drugged, abused, even trafficked into horrible situations. All of these have been documented by MedicalKidnap.com, as well as many others. How has Child Protective Services fallen into what appears to be, in too many cases around the nation, legal kidnapping? Try $6.8 billion dollars – that’s billion with a “B” -- in federal funding that is projected for CPS fostering and adopting out children in 2015.

Read full story...

• Child Protection Services is Out of Control - What Ordinary Citizens Can Do About It

Admin---Orissa said: > Children yanked from loving homes over and over again for the flimsiest of reasons. Parents desperately seeking to bring them home as their rights are trampled, their homes overrun, their lives disrupted, their reputations smeared, their savings bankrupted. > > Foster care and adoptions ramrodded through the system despite willing extended family members to take them in. And worst, children are lost for years within the foster system, over-drugged, abused, even trafficked into horrible situations. All of these have been documented by MedicalKidnap.com, as well as many others. > > How has Child Protective Services fallen into what appears to be, in too many cases around the nation, legal kidnapping? Try $6.8 billion dollars – that’s billion with a “B” -- in federal funding that is projected for CPS fostering and adopting out children in 2015. I live in duplin county in north carolina my 3 boys were removed from a home that I didnt even live in. I smoked @ lil weed sometimes but never when my kids were around. I did everything cps told me to I did rehab and everything but it wasnt good enough for them. My kids were very .well taken care of they were fed clothed a roof over there head there was no reason to take my children. They gave my mom guardianship of my 2 oldest boys and custody of my youngest to his meth head father and his grandparents. m not even allowed to see my children and it kills me inside everyday. They ripped my heart and world apart in 2009 and its been so hard ever since for me.

Admin---Orissa said: > Children yanked from loving homes over and over again for the flimsiest of reasons. Parents desperately seeking to bring them home as their rights are trampled, their homes overrun, their lives disrupted, their reputations smeared, their savings bankrupted. > > Foster care and adoptions ramrodded through the system despite willing extended family members to take them in. And worst, children are lost for years within the foster system, over-drugged, abused, even trafficked into horrible situations. All of these have been documented by MedicalKidnap.com, as well as many others. > > How has Child Protective Services fallen into what appears to be, in too many cases around the nation, legal kidnapping? Try $6.8 billion dollars – that’s billion with a “B” -- in federal funding that is projected for CPS fostering and adopting out children in 2015. my disabled 13 year old daughter...taken at age 10 years....because of her treatable mild constipation.....they lied and said it was life threatening...which medical proof tells otherwise....3 years later and still fighting ....now they want to put her in a lock up facility for life........even disabled children have the right to live among their family to.![1016713_481290821952980_1715926179_n.jpg](/uploads/files/upload-4095321a-6971-4b15-96b7-dd0abc220aa9.jpg)

rose-baker said: > Admin---Orissa said: > > Children yanked from loving homes over and over again for the flimsiest of reasons. Parents desperately seeking to bring them home as their rights are trampled, their homes overrun, their lives disrupted, their reputations smeared, their savings bankrupted. > > > > Foster care and adoptions ramrodded through the system despite willing extended family members to take them in. And worst, children are lost for years within the foster system, over-drugged, abused, even trafficked into horrible situations. All of these have been documented by MedicalKidnap.com, as well as many others. > > > > How has Child Protective Services fallen into what appears to be, in too many cases around the nation, legal kidnapping? Try $6.8 billion dollars – that’s billion with a “B” -- in federal funding that is projected for CPS fostering and adopting out children in 2015. > > my disabled 13 year old daughter...taken at age 10 years....because of her treatable mild constipation.....they lied and said it was life threatening...which medical proof tells otherwise....3 years later and still fighting ....now they want to put her in a lock up facility for life........even disabled children have the right to live among their family to.![1016713_481290821952980_1715926179_n.jpg](/uploads/files/upload-4095321a-6971-4b15-96b7-dd0abc220aa9.jpg) Hi Rose, We are so sorry for what you and your daughter are going through! If you would like us to consider your story for publication, you can share your story with us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/. We cannot publish every story that is shared with us, due to the volume of stories we receive. You can also self-publish your story on our Medical Kidnap website’s Community Page here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/topic/2773/child-kidnapping-stories You might also be interested in checking out our Resource Page here: http://medicalkidnap.com/resources/

CPS is out of control not only in the United States of America but also in Canada, and the UK. The time of their demise is long over due. All persons must band together to take this monster down. Women, men, young, old, gay or straight, Black, White, Mexican, Indian, etc. ALL OF US must fight against this monster. Time to take CPS down along with each and every CPS worker who perpetrated crimes against the innocent. Restitution needs to be made to every child and family falsely accused and negatively affected by CPS in the past 10 years. The billions need to come back to those families, those individuals so that they can attempt to heal from the trauma and mental and emotional anguish they suffered because of the greedy and corrupt CPS and it's employees. Bring Back Our Children!!

It's not 6.8 billion? its 21.3 billion yes drop your jaw now! Just in California, this is out of control. DCFS has goal's to make in order for funding the DCFS supervisor's and DCFS chief's are the ring leader's trust me they must maintain stock of children in order to get large amount's of funding for the board of supervisor's I have proof there so stupid it's online.Just look with $21.3 billion a year just in Cali, you can't stop em"" money is power" they have way to much power!. In order for DCFS reps to make it up to that job title chief or supervisor they must detain a certain amount of children! in a timely manor it's based on level's and quatity's of children and service's to the family,DCFS rep's asign a certain amount of service's to the family to make the goal;s for that month. Founding,each service they make the parent pay for out of pocket for. The department get's funding for that child and the service's that take place federal and state funding for the full amount of time DCFS is offering that service tot he parent's or child. DCFS is getting paid!!! mean while the family is out of pocket fighting for there pride and joy. Suffering. DCFS is forcing upon the parent the class's. Mean while the parent's are loseing money missing time with there kids and it's a joke to CPS when you get mad, or stop there business from making money. DCFS all trained to do this it's the county, that just doesn't care and wants to get paid. And have good job title's. They really don't care about the kid's it's beyond sick to understand DCFS. All the goal's are lead by a chief adoptions rep. Money is backing it all the chief's that are working under cover know this about the founding there the same rep's that produce all the report;'s for the county for the world to see? They put together very large report's for the county. Same guy on my case Bill Thomas was the chief Adoption's rep who had my case for two year's and had trouble sending in simple court report's for my case. Same guy can put together very ,very large report's together for funding and great presenttation's but let my family down in court with no report's make's no sense a guy who has a top position giving no report's to help a handicap child.All for money and payback to me .. This guy has no problem doing this, money over my child's dead body or any other child. This guy MR William (Bill) Thomas: AKA GHOST" is out of control> He is one of the chief adoption workers in DCFS that has been around for many year's and took over my case and hurt my family really bad. There's more of them trust me in every department the goal's must be met for funding. It's a true sickness of neglect and abuse. In which they claim on the parent's. Mind game's of a true sale's man. That sell's you for your own family. Pure sickness. Brain wash you to comply or kiss the kid's good bye. We are going to do this to your family or kiss your kids good bye. It's very simple just a few class's and your done? Or kiss your family good bye. What you disagree! kiss your kids good bye. Ok you want to try to help your kids ok do all the class's, Ok your doing good we are to why give up. Do more class;'s. O your mad will just take the kid's,. What there's a problem we will just take your kids'. DCFS are the biggest idiot's on the planet. It would be best if they just vanish no more kids will die or suffer. Small would they all use fake name's for a reason there photos are no wear to be found online for a reason. Your kids and family must pay there bill's. If you refuse to comply DCFS will kill your kid. Just like young Jason Jr that had no chance by him self ith out his dad. Bill Thomas took and murdered my five year old child.

Over and over I read from people that they 'own' their children and not the state. However, if you have gotten a marriage license, you have made the state a third party in that marriage and so they 'own' the children. Get it? Found this out in 1977 when we withdrew 'our' children from government school so we could home school. I was taught that marriage was between a man and woman with the priest/minister a witness. As you know, the priest/minister asks for the license so they are in on it too.

1. If CPS comes calling, it would be wise to record the conversations they have with you. You can do so w/o their knowledge and the recording still be admissible in many states (NC and SC included) . You can use your cell phone. If possible, video it so you can document what your home, and you, actually looked like, and/ or video as soon as they leave, showing the date and time on the video. CPS workers are often good, honest, hard working people trying to do the right thing. Sometimes, they are 23 yr olds fresh out of college w/ zero experience in the world and suddenly thrust into a position of ultimate power. This power can be abused, and some will lie and falsify reports to use it. You must protect yourself. 2. CPS will often offer a "protection plan" to avoid your having to go to court. This "plan" can be an admission, by you, of your guilt. Do not sign any "protection plan" with these people until you have consulted with an experienced attorney.

I would like to see the federal money go to the actual families. For example, if a Ohio family is in trouble, put them in a low income housing place. Well low income housing is on a waiting list, so maybe even put them in HUD housing, but if the money were taken away from CPS and put in a fund for the kids, that money could be used for low income housing. The important thing is to get rid of the CPS cash cow of using the children as pawns. if all moneys were put into this fund , this would include the moneys that foster families get per child, I have seen 2 foster moms in the Welfare office wearing full length fur coats, it made me sick. There should not be any of this paying people to raise someone elses kids. Please stop that, if anything please give that money to the real mom before paying someone else to be a party to this snatching children.