• United States Tracks Children to Push Gardasil Vaccine - Rest of the World Becoming Skeptical

The United States continues to carelessly move forward with the HPV vaccine Gardasil. Meanwhile, due to its endless damage, the shot is the center of criminal lawsuits in Spain, India, France, Japan and many other countries. In the UK, the HPV vaccination push has 8,228 official reports of side-effects, almost more than all other vaccine reports combined. Dr. Dalbergue, a former pharmaceutical industry physician with Gardasil manufacturer Merck gave a 2014 interview stating that: “Gardasil is useless and costs a fortune” as well as predicting “Gardasil will become the greatest medical scandal of all times…” Ignoring data and worldwide protest, Departments of Health within the U.S. are now sending letters to parents advising them to submit their children to HPV vaccinations. With no prior announcement, parental consent given, or notice, the states of New York and Indiana have tracked HPV vaccine non-compliers and are now hassling them with physical letters.

Read full story...

• United States Tracks Children to Push Gardasil Vaccine - Rest of the World Becoming Skeptical

Thanks, Steve Hinks, for providing these statistics. In Japan, a survey of 2600 HPV vaccine recipients showed that about 7% "had not recovered" from adverse reaction symptoms caused by HPV vaccine such as seizures, headaches, and whole-body pain. HPV has a clear record of causing auto-immune disease of the nervous system; auto-immune vasculitis; and rheumatoid-arthritis-like symptoms, so symptoms such as seizures, headaches, and whole-body pain should be taken very seriously. If we consider these symptoms to indicate "serious adverse events", then the incidence in Japan is 7000/100,000 vaccine recipients.

This obscene public health debacle was pushed by (then) President Clinton and FLOTUS Hilary Clinton, complete with proposed public health records that would be scrutinized for nay-sayers. There was to be a nat'l ID card that noted which vaxes a person had been subjected to, and if not enough were given, then the person would be deniied entry to fed. gov property. I don't remember whether the restrictions would have applied to SS or MCare benefits as well. Every time I see their faces I shudder over the possibilities. God help us.

[link text](http://whale.to/c/big_brother.html) http://whale.to/c/vaccination_is_child_abuse.html

I am the product of a synthetic chemical hormonal drug (DES). My mother died early from cancer at the age of 31, I have suffered hormonal and cervical cancer in my 20's, and my daughter cannot have children. After years of facing a way to heal naturally myself with vitamin A and D,C, and E and flaxseed and protein diet, and the loss of two infant girls from premature births.....I joined with other Mothers and Women to get DES off the Market. DES Daughters had a high risk of cervical cancer during pregnancy causing premature births and instant hysterectomy. We organized hearings at the CA State Capitol. The same needs to happen with Gardasil....instead of pushing the Who.org Sales Promotion Agenda to secure trillions. The Anti Parent Law in CA is a dangerous law. Merck paid our State Legislators 5.5 million dollars to get parents out of the way when sales dropped from billions to millions because Parents refused the vaccination when it became known that physical impairments and deaths were the result. 32 young girls died in the clinical trials. The FDA fast tracked it and approved it in 15 months. Our new born babies receive within the first 15 hours of birth injections for HPV and Hep B without parental consent......without ever testing the mothers to see if their is a need. Shots given to prostitutes and drug addicts. These infants die a horrific painful death in a few minutes or a few days as their toxic organs close down.

HPV vaccine isn't even proven to proven cervical cancer!. In developed countries using Pap screening rates of cervical cancer are typically 9/100,000. Mortality has improved over the last 40 years from 8 to 2/100,000 with no help from vaccine and current Pap screening rates of only 80%. Screening is even needed after vaccination. SERIOUS adverse events reported during the clinical trials were c.2500/100,000 recipients. In the UK the Department of Health insist that they are not concerned by the huge number of reported adverse reactions (19,668 - data obtained by Freedom of Information Act request) - but the girls and their parents are devastated and their lives ruined.

Steve-Hinks said: > HPV vaccine isn't even proven to PREVENT cervical cancer!