• Child Kidnapping Stories

This is the topic area to share your personal story of how your child/children were kidnapped by the State.

Editor, Health Impact News

After several years of raising a grandson, Child Protective Services of St. Louis County, made a determination that five and a half years does not mean abandonment by parents. In working with local law enforcement, this tale is an old one here in St. Louis County. Story of a twelve year old girl being torn from her grandma after being with her since birth, because no laws in place to combat this action. I am both angry and heartbroken, my grandson is autistic, and I am the only mother he has known. A child protection worker declared the parents safe after an hour interview, with never checking the interaction of bio-mom and child. On July 20th 2017 my son’s wife died of an overdose. After 7 years of trying to get this little girl’s mother services. At least 11 cases were closed with little to no action taken to help this young drug addicted couple.

Child protection in my county took my eight year old grand-daughter thirty-fours after her mother’s death, right out of my home. We spent two days at her mother's funeral with security on us, two days as Christians we had to endure a pagan ceremony and we haven't seen her since, her name is Alexus and we miss her dearly.

The money I will raise will be utilized to set up resources for others similarly situated. This issue is a very hot topic nationwide. Laws need to change and child protection workers need to be accountable for perjury in cases where they lie to get their message across. The law library in this county has named me the one who can not only defeat this corrupt system but, go all the way to the capitol for the changes needed in these laws that are designed to help adults who commit abandonment; their reasoning is that they left them in a safe place. Well my grand-daughter was in a safe place when they took her, I was her safe house. This is where they brought her for seven years. These laws do nothing to help children remain stable. CPS deals in flesh but not in hearts.

Anyone who needs action on behalf of a child will first get a person who cares and will walk them through the process of navigating a broken system. Attorneys' will be consulted on rewriting abandonment laws in Minnesota and hopefully nationwide. Alone we are weak but united we will have a louder voice.

Any funds raised will be used to pay people to protest this cause, set up a functioning office with phones and people who care to listen when no one else will. If enough funding is raised I will retain an attorney to advise people on their rights or lack thereof. The end goal, the children who get to remain with their little hearts, because home is where the heart is, and these children are far from home. An auto dealer in my life quotes “to attach a person to a car we just send it home for a couple days, and it works they become attached!"So what do you think five years with a beautiful baby does to someone with only love for that child, because the child truly needs them?

Eventually, a charity will be established to address this heart breaking event in grandparents lives, we can work together to both support each other in this difficult time, and stand together to protest abandonment laws. I have a solid education with a business degree, and this is my mission!

My grandchildren have been gone since July 2017. The money raised will immediately be put to good use by starting protests, setting up phone lines so people can give their stories. I want to help everyone who has lived this life altering event. Eventually, I would like to lobby this issue at the state and eventually the federal level. This epidemic coincides with the drug epidemic which is mentioned daily, but this is the silent portion, I will give it a face and a loud voice and I will not stop until the law changes to at least put a time limit. In this writers opinion one year without contact should allow biological grandparents the right to adopt!

Grandparents United!

Our child was kidnapped by a children's hospital in Oakland Ca. and the police the kidnapping by removing us without cause from visiting our own child in the hospital. We done nothing wrong so we filed several kidnapping reports through the police. The hospital responded by then calling CPS after the kidnapping to cover their actions. The police reports disappears and CPS found nothing real but held our child without our ability to even visit our own baby until about five and a half month age for 1 hour by only the mother. We didn't get the baby back until he was about 19 months. CPS created everything they needed and pushed it through with the help of OUR own apathetic court appointed attorney. Our constitutional amendments are violated when 1)the county "child protective service" agency can withhold a child after a kidnapping (4th amendment) and not provide the proper legitimate due process as required (14th amendment). The social worker had been found to have removed children wrongfully at least twice by the courts.

We too have first hand experience of Child Kidnapping by our own government and relate to your stories.

As a post-script, the police had been taken over by the federal government and the hospital had been taken over by another organization as well. The commissioner( acting as a judge) no longer hears CPS cases, all since our case. I believe the CPS worker is still employed and training other new cps workers.

Sisi3

We are working to bring about the change that so many of you speak of. Until we can get our website up and running, please join the KY group here on MedicalKidnap. First you have to make an account here:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register

After you have registered on the site (you just need an email and a

password), then click on the "groups" button in the top black bar, or

paste in this link:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/groups

From there, click on the Kentucky Bluegrass Families group to join. It

is OK if you are not in KY, it is a place to rally together until you

can get more supporters from your own state to start your own group.

Hope to see you there...."We the People"

Mommy Love

No Longer Ignored...

The only attorney in the whole nation that I have found that will fight for a parent is Allison Folmar. Please contact her office at: 248-571-9115.

To find a pro bono attorney that could learn from her: clsnet.org and http://www.americanbar.org/groups/probono_public_s...

Here is her story on Medical Kidnap:

http://medicalkidnap.com/2016/05/30/avoiding-medic...

Don't stop fighting!

Watch her video here:

No Longer Ignored...

🌈

If YaH is for us, who can be against us?

Romans 8:31

I was reminded of this verse today as I continue the fight to rescue my children. If the Almighty is for us, there is no human or spiritual entity that can be against us. He will be victorious. Our job is only to trust and wait.

Thank you MK for having the courage to expose the EVIL.

No Longer Ignored...

@Diane-Ballou said:

Separation anxiety is horrible!

Another count of abuse against CPS, PTSD caused on the parents and children that they violate!

Bring down the evil agency of CPS!

Sisi3

No Longer Ignored...

Separation anxiety is horrible!

@Brian said: > ![medically_kidnapped_children.jpg](/uploads/files/upload-e11fca43-ca1d-4550-8121-75c37d09af79.jpg) > > This is the topic area to share your personal story of how your child/children were kidnapped by the State. I don't know where to start. In 2013 I was in and out of the hospital for PTSD and other reasons however I left my 3 year old son in the care of his father, per court orders being I had sole physical but we had joint custody. I came to learn that my son was being taken into custody of CPS because allegedly I am a drug addict, abusive, and neglected my son by leaving him in the care of his father. I did a drug test both hair and urine which came out clean ( I wasn't worried I don't fo drugs and won't ever) there was no proof of abuse ( I don't need to beat my son he's really good especially if I talk to him. I punish mainly with timeout or privileged taken away however I have spanked his BUTT on a few occasions. The neglect was false because the used the original documents that were filed when I filed for emergency custody for my son so that went out the window when I provided up to date documents. So because the state has deemed myself SMI due to PTSD depression anxiety and insomnia CPS decided to go that route and say that my mental state needed to be evaluated by their doctors. I agreed without hesitation. When I met with their psych doctors on 2 separate occassions. 1x in the beginning and 1 this year. The doctors literally laughed. I'm not exaggerating either.. they said this meeting is ridiculous and unnecessary and we blew through the questions that they had to ask me and ended the evaluation with a hand shake aswell as them saying this is completely ridiculous but you have nothing to worry about as far as this evaluation goes. So finally I get the well you live with your family and uou are epileptic, scenario. Well it's true. They want me to live on my own which I apologize but if I were a stranger looking in I would much rather an epileptic live with someone who not only knows how to care for the seizures but the child aswell. My mom and dad can do that they are perfectly capable of doing it. Although for the most part my seizures are controlled there are possibilities of them happening without notice. I feel he's safer with a family whom he knows and loves and loves him.. he's very healthy never missed an appointment when he was with me.. Now he's been stripped of both his families. His parents love. I am supposed to visit every week, haven't saw him since August 5. He's always asked me for a little sister and we'll she's on her way, but he has no clue. I unfortunately have to adopt her out to my mom hopefully so CPS doesn't do it to me again. I have a court appointed lawyer who told me I have no chance in he** to get him back that I just need to give him up. I can't afford to pay for a lawyer I'm on SSI and SSDI only getting roughly $600 a mo... I am lost without my Angel and don't know what to do... (PTSD is because I was molested from the ages of 10-12 raped from 12-13. Which is also the cause of my epilepsy and the reason some seizures tend to happen is reliving or anxiety brings them on) If you would like any other info or need me to do anything please don't hesitate to contact me... I would be more than happy to help.. Thank you for listening.