• Kentucky Baby Medically Kidnapped Along with Siblings and Forced on to Formula

Cody and Ashley Miller of Kentucky took their sick 5-month old baby Easton to the Emergency Room of Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt in Nashville, Tennessee late Saturday evening, September 26, 2015. When Vanderbilt made allegations of abuse against these concerned parents, they could barely comprehend what was happening. Ashley painfully recalled that moment when Shell Peters, the CPS worker (or DCBS in Kentucky) entered the hospital room with 2 officers, and uttered those 2 words: "We’re taking…" Ashley painfully recalls, "My world crumbled when I heard those 2 words. I was nursing Easton one moment, and then they walked in, and then I was balling my eyes out hysterically. He can’t be on formula – I’m breastfeeding!"

Read full story...

• Kentucky Baby Medically Kidnapped Along with Siblings and Forced on to Formula

Ashley said:

Abby said:

I was horrified reading this. Wanted to look more into it. But the moms fb page says divorce. Idk if I'm looking at the wrong person
    You have the right fb. I had to file a divorce back in April because of everything. Unfortunately Cody is back in Texas and not seeing Easton now.
    I changed my name back to my maiden on fb so it is now Crick. I still post pictures and updates to the operations page as well every now and then.

Ashley, please join our KY Group here on MK if you can. Love to you momma.

No Longer Ignored...

Abby said:

I was horrified reading this. Wanted to look more into it. But the moms fb page says divorce. Idk if I'm looking at the wrong person

You have the right fb. I had to file a divorce back in April because of everything. Unfortunately Cody is back in Texas and not seeing Easton now.

I changed my name back to my maiden on fb so it is now Crick. I still post pictures and updates to the operations page as well every now and then.

If the Millers see this, or if you know a way of contacting them (I am not on Facebook), could you ask them to join the KY group here on MK to fight against these monsters?

Thank you!

Just click on the GROUPS tab at the top of the page and find the KY group.

Mommy Love

No Longer Ignored...

Horrendous treatment of this family. ALL breastfed babies require vitamin D drops, to prevent vitamin D deficiency, A.K.A. rickets. ALL breastfeeding mums in Canada are told how important these drops are and why. I'm shocked to read that this is not so, in the US. Vaccines are very unlikely to be the problem. It's a minor problem, because you caught the deficiency before any lasting damage has occurred. It wasn't that long ago that many MANY babies died or were permanently disfigured from rickets. Please, hire an excellent attorney and sue the pants off the CPS in Kentucky. Lunatics. The lot of them. They need to hire properly educated people. I don't even know what to say about the hospital. Sue the pants off of them too. Definitely. I will say that the doctors are probably not allowed to retract their statements, even upon further investigation and diagnosis of rickets. Which is what a doctor would normally do. But hospitals in the US are businesses ... Many hugs to you and yours.

Ashley-Miller- said: > Adminlf said: > > Cody and Ashley Miller of Kentucky took their sick 5-month old baby Easton to the Emergency Room of Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt in Nashville, Tennessee late Saturday evening, September 26, 2015. When Vanderbilt made allegations of abuse against these concerned parents, they could barely comprehend what was happening. > > > > Ashley painfully recalled that moment when Shell Peters, the CPS worker (or DCBS in Kentucky) entered the hospital room with 2 officers, and uttered those 2 words: "We’re taking…" > > > > Ashley painfully recalls, "My world crumbled when I heard those 2 words. I was nursing Easton one moment, and then they walked in, and then I was balling my eyes out hysterically. He can’t be on formula – I’m breastfeeding!" > > Just stopping in for updates. On Easton's rescan there weren't even 6 fractures. Magically 4 of them have disappeared and they are still saying abuse. They ordered bone scans on the oldest 2 and they came back cleat but we still don't have our babies back. It was postponed until November 12th then (go figure) Vanderbilt's doctors haven't been "able" to go over the reports with another doctor so it was postponed AGAIN until December 9th. in there Ashley.....Prayers for you all. hang in there Ashley.....Prayers for you all.

Adminlf said: > Cody and Ashley Miller of Kentucky took their sick 5-month old baby Easton to the Emergency Room of Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt in Nashville, Tennessee late Saturday evening, September 26, 2015. When Vanderbilt made allegations of abuse against these concerned parents, they could barely comprehend what was happening. > > Ashley painfully recalled that moment when Shell Peters, the CPS worker (or DCBS in Kentucky) entered the hospital room with 2 officers, and uttered those 2 words: "We’re taking…" > > Ashley painfully recalls, "My world crumbled when I heard those 2 words. I was nursing Easton one moment, and then they walked in, and then I was balling my eyes out hysterically. He can’t be on formula – I’m breastfeeding!" Just stopping in for updates. On Easton's rescan there weren't even 6 fractures. Magically 4 of them have disappeared and they are still saying abuse. They ordered bone scans on the oldest 2 and they came back cleat but we still don't have our babies back. It was postponed until November 12th then (go figure) Vanderbilt's doctors haven't been "able" to go over the reports with another doctor so it was postponed AGAIN until December 9th.

My son and his wife went through this process it took a year before they got their children back my prayers are with you as you go through this ordea.doctors are so quick to jump to conclusions and so is social services

Dawn said: > parentalrights.separate the team members,the prevent the team members from caustic accusation and maltreatment and wrongful diagnosis. The Group/Team efforts are from a tainted pool. Make laws to effect the outcomes of maleficent decisions of the division/agency and with long term consequences to participants

If you take your kids in to be seen but don't want all the things they "advise", your kids can be taken away; if your kids are fairly healthy and don't get taken for all the un-needed "well baby" checks, and then emergency care IS needed, your kids can be taken away. You're damned if you do, and if you don't. And the state has all the control, and we live in fear. DCPS needs to be closed down. Worst part? Many of the "social workers" aren't even parents themselves!

Angel said: > This has made me sick. You think medical doctors are God you are wrong. I know many doctors that miss diagnosed patients. 2nd opinions are the best. Even though I know they found out your not the cause because of rickets. But my goodness your the parents. If you was a person that hurt your hildren it would had been in all children not just one. Wow. These social service people are not God either. They are sure making stupid mistakes. They are not doctors. They seem to know it all. Sick people in our world. Prayers your way.😇 Believe me, they are not making mistakes. What they are doing is intentional. It brings in mega buck$. They will keep these parents tied up for years, the children will be traumatized and won't feel safe again, even if they do get to go back home. Another casualty of the corruption "child protection" system.

show details Sep 7th, 2015 Dr. Deborah E Lowen MD makes quick decisions and has been noted saying most parents are not fit to be parents. Affiliated doctors are told what test to perform by Dr Lowen to gain support of her theory on child abuse. If this is true? This Director will pay dearly. May God save all the innocent people she comes in contact with, The doctor's there should know better, A complaint from another parent last month on the same doctor??? Time for Special Investigator, Region Board of Registered Nursing plusThe Joint Commission at One Renaissance Blvd.Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 And the Medical board. Parent's need response asap.

what's worse is that they have already threatened the main doctor that the woman is seeing otherwise why would he say that if he ordered such tests for her, Then the state would go after him, for?

Adminlf said: > Cody and Ashley Miller of Kentucky took their sick 5-month old baby Easton to the Emergency Room of Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt in Nashville, Tennessee late Saturday evening, September 26, 2015. When Vanderbilt made allegations of abuse against these concerned parents, they could barely comprehend what was happening. > > Ashley painfully recalled that moment when Shell Peters, the CPS worker (or DCBS in Kentucky) entered the hospital room with 2 officers, and uttered those 2 words: "We’re taking…" > > Ashley painfully recalls, "My world crumbled when I heard those 2 words. I was nursing Easton one moment, and then they walked in, and then I was balling my eyes out hysterically. He can’t be on formula – I’m breastfeeding!" I know the feeling my daughter and baby's father took my grandson to hospital at 3 months old but got arrested for child abuse. 5 doctors have said this is medical infantile rickets metabolic bones brittle bone vit d deficiency and still cps gets away with dr lawyers case workers even casa lies

parentalrights.org

My heart goes out to those parents who's children were kidnapped by the hospital staff. When the hospital say there cannot be a second medical opinion on the children, then a person has to know there is coruption going on with the medical profession. Maybe the authorities are planning on selling the babies to another wealthy family. The mother and father have to try and get a powerful lawyer to try and get a second opinion, and if the medical staff are wrong, then they should sue the medical staff for all they are worth!!