• A Year After Emergency Room Visit, North Carolina Couple Still Fighting for Medically Kidnapped Newborn

In what is becoming an all-too-familiar scenario, a young couple living in Fayetteville, North Carolina, took their baby to the emergency room when he was not acting right, only to find themselves almost a year later still battling to try to bring their child home out of Child Protective Services custody.

Read full story...

• A Year After Emergency Room Visit, North Carolina Couple Still Fighting for Medically Kidnapped Newborn

Try calling the FBI. They really need to look into DSS! The agencies across the state are really corrupted. Its all about the money!!!!

All this is wrong, it's getting to the point that no one will take their child to the doctors or hospital, this has to stop

Time to bring the hammer down on cps. Forehead is best.

UNC Children's Hospital, specifically Mary Whalen, Social Worker. I hope you can get military benefits that include an attorney's fee. Hoping that the state has made enough money and will return your baby. Social Workers do come to conclusions that make you wonder if they really know what they are doing. CPS is not there to help the family; so glad you are able to see your child.

Admin said: > In what is becoming an all-too-familiar scenario, a young couple living in Fayetteville, North Carolina, took their baby to the emergency room when he was not acting right, only to find themselves almost a year later still battling to try to bring their child home out of Child Protective Services custody. I for one agree that precautions should be t ooken but I know all to well that dss either goes overboard by acting as if they are better than some and then you have some that overlook everything thats going on bc they could care less I know personally both situations my heart goes out to this family bc most of the time the parents who are doing wrong will not take their kids to get help ...then other times its the exact opposite I think they should have multiple people on each case to get a different outlook from people bc story's change when the truth isn't being told so all you have to do is switch the question around to get the answers your looking for this world is nasty I agree but not everybody is evil just alot

Admin said: > In what is becoming an all-too-familiar scenario, a young couple living in Fayetteville, North Carolina, took their baby to the emergency room when he was not acting right, only to find themselves almost a year later still battling to try to bring their child home out of Child Protective Services custody This man protect 's are nation. Takes his child to the hospital for help.. A true protector being hijacked taken byterrorists I'm middle eastern I have the right to say this. I speak English only this makes me sick. There priceless family it's being hurt shame on the idiot's picking on this normal family. I hope they pay dealry