• Los Angeles Father Who Had Son Die in DCFS Care Loses Custody of Daughter Also

Yesterday we reported the story of Jason Janbahan and how he lost custody of his 5 year old son to LA County DCFS due to a charge of "medical neglect," and then saw his son die from medical complications while staying in a foster care group home. Mr. Janbahan told his emotional story during an interview with the National Safe Child show. On Monday September 28, 2015 Mr. Janbahan returned to dependency court in Los Angeles regarding the custody of his only remaining child, his daughter Sarah. Unfortunately for Mr. Janbahan, just months after the death of his son who died a tragic death while in DCFS care, he also lost his daughter when a judge in dependency court put his daughter into permanent placement. Before the hearing, Jason went to the Sheriff's station to file charges against the social workers and county counsel alleging illegal conduct, fraud and collusion.

Read full story...

• Los Angeles Father Who Had Son Die in DCFS Care Loses Custody of Daughter Also

Is there an update??

Dear Jason, I am so sorry to hear of the death of your son and the illegal kidnapping of your beautiful daughter. I look at the pictures of yourself and you children and feel love and sorrow together. I live in the Tyneside area of England, sad to say we have this problem here as well, recently a baby was taken away from her loving Mam and Dad and allowed to be adopted by another family, because social care said she had been beaten by her parents. This when her parents had gone for medical help when their baby became distressed and a blood propeller caused black and blue marks to show on her skin. The parents took the theft of their baby and the social workers involved to court, where it was proven that the child had a rare blood disorder (I'm sorry I can't remember the exact name). Did this solve the problem, no the court has decided that the child has now bonded with the adopted parents and will remain with them. The parents fight on. What I am trying to say to you is social workers and the like allow neglect to happen to some children but then become necrotic in other cases where it is very clear the parents and children love each other. I hope you find the courage to fight on, take heart in the fact that people all over the world are rooting for you and wish to help if they can. Love Lidia What I am

I barely got my foot in the door after my grandchildren were legally kidnapped and just now have court ordered visits after 7 and a half months, they were seized November of last year- after I complained about an unprofessional colleague of theirs. The pain they cause on purpose simply to bankrupt a person of everything a human being could possibly posses. I have lawyers fees. Please help!

Hello Jason, I want to start of by saying I very sorry your case has gone that far. I am deeply saddened by it but the reason I am righting is cause I would like to support you in all your doing.. I can say I was the child is a case the was like yours and as an adult I have children that had to go through the same thing.. So I want to offer my support from Washington.. I know it's really ruff and hard to keep pushing through all of these walls you are facing but there is light at the end, Also hope as well... I commend you for being this strong and fighting back cause a lot of us just want to hide and just do as we are told. But you are a strong and exceptional father. Please don't give up for your self and for all of us who are unable to do it our selves.. Thank you again it truly moved my by reading your story of courage and strength. Keep up the exceptional work your doing to keep your children alive... Jacklynn

This is heart breaking, this is murder by our system of things. We will have Jason in our prayers, along with so many others who have suffered at the hands of our own corrupt government. They all have to be accountable for their wrong doings. Our Father In Heaven, Jehovah sees what they are doing and hears the cries of all those who are suffering. Continue, to pray Jason, he hears our prayers, and all things are possible in God.

Mr. Janbahan, I agree that our communities should be outraged by this. You should be rewarded for your love for your children, not punished. It seems to me that the police could have made a report without transcripts. Transcripts can be very expensive. (To get perjured testimony was over $1,000 in my case). You are an authentic father. Social workers cannot replicate that. I read in the scriptures about victory. If you are on the side of good, then victory is assured. Never give up. There is no hope for man without angels from heaven. Tammi, you are an angel. I will call your show sometime. I will listen this week. I am very passionate about doing what is right. You do good continually. I am glad to see your work. The wisdom of God is greater than the cunning of the devil. God lives, and He cares. He hears every word. He hears every prayer. Life is so short. We can build an impenetrable fortress of wisdom after the 'design of God' meaning one heart at a time. God can cleanse us of all iniquity & we can be of 'one heart and one mind'. This is Zion; this is Camelot... the pure in heart. I will pray every day for the government employees and social workers to let go of their egos. My God, how often I was told that I would go to hell; who is offended by that? Anyways, God bless. Stay sober, safe & sane. ~your friend