• Medically Kidnapped Child in LA County DCFS Care Dies - Father Vows to Expose Criminal Social Workers

A report written about LA County Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) revealed that during an 18 month period, of the thousands of children who were taken away from their parents and family members, 571 of them died while under the supervision of LA County DCFS. On Sunday September 28, 2015 Jason Janbahan appeared on the National Safe Child show to tell his story, and how a corrupt social service agency in LA County was responsible for the kidnapping and death of his 5 year old son. Having his son removed from his home due to a charge of "medical neglect," in spite of the fact that medical reports showed that his son was in normal health, once under the care of a foster mother in a group home, the 5 year old boy's fragile immune system deteriorated rapidly, and he died while in the custody of LA County DCFS.

Read full story...

• Medically Kidnapped Child in LA County DCFS Care Dies - Father Vows to Expose Criminal Social Workers

InalienableWrights said:

CPS IN ONE COUNTY OVER AN 18 MONTH PERIOD HAVE 571 CHILDREN DIE!! This one fact alone should make national headlines, yet this is not even a blimp on the public's radar. Where are all the fake Christian's that are so interested in "the children"?

I'm a real, scriptural Christian, and I've been very interested. Without responding with too much here, I can tell you that these corrupt and conscienceless, slandering, child and family-harming/ destroying, child kidnapping and child death-causing persons fulfill multiple prophecies of how evil those choosing to side with Satan in the last of these pre-Armageddon days would become - and that they have Divine vengeance and/ or blood guilt looming over and dripping off their heads. How dare anyone VIOLATE God's own arrangements and purposes for families, parental authority, and the raising and caring for children. It is an absolute, scriptural truth that Jehovah the Creator gives children as gifts to their parent(s) - and NEVER to any governmental entity of this world system under Satan's control. "Look! Sons are an inheritance from Jehovah; The fruitage of the belly is a reward." (Psalm 127:3) (Naturally, and in scriptural context, that goes for any daughters too.) What these evil-enacting persons do amounts to terrorism, war-crime level torment, extreme injustice, kidnapping, false imprisonment, robbery, human trafficking, and conspired assault and murder of children - all of this INEXCUSABLE EVIL and more. And yet their God-rebellious, evil types were prophesied. Here's a couple batches: Romans 1:18-32; 2Timothy 3:1-5. Notice that the last verse in Romans there speaks of such persons working these types of evil as being "deserving of death" - meaning from God. True, scriptural Christians DO as God and His Son said to - we deliver God's blessing and hope-giving scriptural messages to the world; but ALSO deliver God's already-made, scriptural judgment and WARNING messages, against works of evil that God Himself - out of His Justice - will soon be putting people to permanent death for. What persons like these child kidnapping, child-harming/ murdering, etc. do is so shockingly conscienceless, evil, and corrupt that it begs for Divine intervention (as do the prayers of many). Put it together with the rest of what we can see in this world, and it surely means that Armageddon Day and Divine vengeance from God and His Son - including the avenging of blood upon evil persons who have brought about the death of innocent persons - is very soon. "Just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more." (Psalm 37:10)

I need your help and can help you in what your doing . i have voice mails of a worker that took my kids . these voice mails will show how bad this system really is . I tried to call the main office but they didn't believe and i trid dss civil right but they just told me they don't handle that kid of thing. Ive been suffering from sever depression from all this but getting help and getting better but need help please . They cant just take our kids away because they assume or just to generate revenue. Children need both Mom and Dad in there lives. They took everything away They took all my right as there father and i never dint anything to them My kids where my life and i lost everything because i couldn't handle not being able to see them and my wife what she did. They had everything when we were together a home they never went with out anything . Now they live in a small apartment in the worse area you think of. The DCFS does not CARE about these kids all they do is destroy families. I will fight with you

ADRIAN said: > I need your help and can help you in what your doing . i have voice mails of a worker that took my kids . these voice mails will show how bad this system really is . I tried to call the main office but they didn't believe and i trid dss civil right but they just told me they don't handle that kid of thing. Ive been suffering from sever depression from all this but getting help and getting better but need help please . They cant just take our kids away because they assume or just to generate revenue. Children need both Mom and Dad in there lives. They took everything away They took all my right as there father and i never dint anything to them My kids where my life and i lost everything because i couldn't handle not being able to see them and my wife what she did. They had everything when we were together a home they never went with out anything . Now they live in a small apartment in the worse area you think of. The DCFS does not CARE about these kids all they do is destroy families. I will fight with you You can contact us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

In addition to the children who have been reported dead, there are also 100s missing from foster care, even babies. http://missingkidsla.org/ Thanks for covering this story! I really hope it can get some California media attention. In California, there is a law that CPS must disclose information about a child's death under their care. Supporters and the family can try contacting Garret Therolf at the LA Times. He is their foster care reporter. He's @gtherolf on twitter, and garret.therolf@latimes.com by email.

Hello, Bless all of you for your time and help. This is a very ugly practice that us as adult's should work hard to fix and help the one's that don't see it coming... It is not fare or healthy for a innocent family to be taken and harmed in any way. The correct agency's should do there best job to help, that's why we pay them weekly from our checks. We as adult's for our community need to help, The lack of work effort from so many adult's in regard's to our future and children make's me sick when the correct agency's fail to responed. We work hard to have what's our's and a good life..Other good people should stand up for what's right, honest and healthy for family's and baby's. We are proud american's to our nation, we stand side by side in war and in trouble. As adult's we need to protect all the Jr's and baby's DCFS, CPS people of the community should be aware of what happens to liitle kids when they need help...find a way to help the next generation little baby's need good people not money hungry lier's that don't care..Good people.. Good thing's come to good people..... I will never stop The judge violated the judge guide codes and participated with countless felony acts of harm and injustice to my family this court room is out of control. Also under review with the BAR I made it threw on my own,for MS EISNER,, now sending all the info on the judge, I am after anybody guilty of child abuse they feel it's the best to just detain the kids. I feel it's best to just detain them. worthless punk's. if there out to destroye a communtiy. I stand for what's right. I Filed civil complaint's today as well. None stop paper trail. if my little girl see's how much I went threw for her. She will will know I never gave up...

Call Gloria Allred

I am sitting at my computer and feeling very sick. I can't take this injustice...but how can I help? Please tell me how. This is so evil. EVIL! The punishment for falsifying records, or taking a child without proof of real mistreatment should be at the very least lots of jail time. AT THE LEAST!!!

Admin said: > A report written about LA County Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) revealed that during an 18 month period, of the thousands of children who were taken away from their parents and family members, 571 of them died while under the supervision of LA County DCFS. > > On Sunday September 28, 2015 Jason Janbahan appeared on the National Safe Child show to tell his story, and how a corrupt social service agency in LA County was responsible for the kidnapping and death of his 5 year old son. Having his son removed from his home due to a charge of "medical neglect," in spite of the fact that medical reports showed that his son was in normal health, once under the care of a foster mother in a group home, the 5 year old boy's fragile immune system deteriorated rapidly, and he died while in the custody of LA County DCFS. Something needs to be done to shut down all DCFS CPS monsters!!!!

***bolded text*** **bolded text** HUMAN TRAFFICKING IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!

From my knowledge they get away with murder it's been going on five years I lost my children to false affidavit drawn up by Supervisor for going to higher management were she called me threatened me with losing my children. The more I tried to provide my innocence the more learned who all involved in a case. See its been reported to many state officials was given evidence to provide it's false report. Each time received letter back within those letters am able to show they covered for judge, attorneys, and Department of Family & Protective Services. I myself is on Google + writing my story on how my case was run. It's injustice in the same time trying to tell my story to putting stop to protect innocent child nation wide. In my paperwork you can see the mistakes and falsifying government documentation things they never did. If government willing to do their job in stopping funding this wouldn't happen and there would be less children in state care.

That's a very logical question and I continue to see so many false faces on the media professing to be so very concerned for our children,their civil rights and civil liberties. Their love of god and the injustices. Fox News? Where is all the love and concern?

Admin said: > A report written about LA County Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) revealed that during an 18 month period, of the thousands of children who were taken away from their parents and family members, 571 of them died while under the supervision of LA County DCFS. > > On Sunday September 28, 2015 Jason Janbahan appeared on the National Safe Child show to tell his story, and how a corrupt social service agency in LA County was responsible for the kidnapping and death of his 5 year old son. Having his son removed from his home due to a charge of "medical neglect," in spite of the fact that medical reports showed that his son was in normal health, once under the care of a foster mother in a group home, the 5 year old boy's fragile immune system deteriorated rapidly, and he died while in the custody of LA County DCFS. (I'm hoping this reply is a success). I'm praying this dad doesn't lose rights to his only child he's got left. CPS, as it's called where I'm from, have a way of turning things around and somehow making disasters they have caused themselves, the parent's fault. In my case, CPS accused me, amoung other things, of altering medical records. (How, as if I had access to the hospital computer, letter head, or as if I was a hacker back in 2006, IDK, I demanded to see these altered records, which they never produced.now, 8years later, I'm going through attorney and CPS case records, only to find that it was CPS, maybe another doctor my son saw, who did the record altering, I'm guessing to avoid a lawsuit, but I was accused of it in court, so how can I say now, that THEY did this, not ME...u see how dirty they work?) So I'm praying very hard. Esp for the little girl. I had 3 boys. It was extremely bad for them, I'm not sure if it would be worse for a male or female, just I think it is more prevalent in females, for sexual abuse to occur, they were all abused in foster care to one extent or another. I think they were just in a bad placement. IDK. CPS corruption runs deep and wide. It involves a plethora of fields, CASA, police, schools, psychiatrist, doctors, all willing to say what CPS thinks they should. (Did I mention their attorneys, and judges, and mediators, all working for the STATE, along with CPS). Once you're "in" there is no "out". Esp if your case has a good "story line" behind it. These medical cases they LOVE to get into. They get more money for them. SPECIAL NEEDS KIDS and all. But they don't use that money for these kids I would venture to say almost not half the time. Money is the root of all evil. Follow that dollar bill, you will find the HOW and the WHY they took this man's kids from him. I'm guessing, because I'm finding out now, later. WHY now? I figure CPS can't come take my kids from their dad now. 2 are grown, my youngest is 16 years old. I think it's safe now to try to fight them. I never had a trial. I had lack of representation. CPS refused to tell me what I was accused of. Or present me with the evidence against me. So I'm trying now. To this poor man, I leave him with this: I'm unsure of his religious beliefs and God's will isn't always done here on earth. The Bible is really a collection of stories and letters to and from groups of people and friends and churches. It's up to the individual reader whether or not to believe it to be real. Ephesians 6:10. Put on the full armor of God so that you can stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggles are not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the Power's of this dark world, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms....put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes you will be able to stand your ground and when you've done all you can do to stand; stand firm then....seldom in the Bible is there a repetition of words 3 times, but notice how many times the word STAND is repeated. FOUR times. I'm unsure of ANY other place this happens. I say this to this father, from me...a mother, who CPS stole my 3 boys 8 years ago, now. My older 2 were 10 and 15 years old who wanted to testify on my behalf. And yes, it was a MEDICAL KIDNAP. No medicine involved, see, my youngest, his condition, there is no treatment, only prevention of metabolic acidosis, with frequent feedings and he needed a specific genetic gene point mutation and deletion rearrangement testing, we were never able to get to make a solid secondary diagnosis, he had one, which was already a alternative diagnosis for the probable genetic disorder. CPS stole all the boy's before I could get the test for him. CPS WILL be back to your door. If they don't terminate your rights today, it's only because they haven't fabricated enough evidence against you where THAT child is concerned. Listen to me now. They will be back. And when they come, you think the first time was bad, just wait until you hear the spew of lies they will have an excuse to get the last child you have. If, and when they succeed, you must be able to stand. I did, for about 2 years. But my kids had wanted to come back to me, and CPS and their shrinks, and counseling, CASA, told them all that mom didn't do anything to get them back, and I was crazy and on and on, my oldest knew that wasn't true, my 10 yr old wondered, my youngest, who was just 7 yrs old, believed them, like only a child would, and none of my kids ever looked at me the same again. We were supposed to do counseling together but their dad wouldn't allow it. I guess, we all just ignored the elephant in the middle of the room, and after so long, we were living the lie they were all told. We gave up on the truth, because I was afraid of losing them to CPS again, and after years of it, I guess we all just gave up on believing it would ever be better. Or normal. Because it wouldn't be. We would never be "us" ever again. And the sooner this father is able to get to that realization, the better things will be. Final thought: Ecclesiastes 3:15. Whatever is has already been, and what will be has been before and God will call the past into account. 16. And I saw something else under the sun: in the place of judgement--- there was wickedness. In the place of justice--- wickedness was there. CH. 9 . VS. 11. I have seen something else under the sun: the race is not to the swift, or the battle to the strong....but time and chance happen to them all....as fish are caught in a cruel net, Or birds are taken into a snare, So men are trapped by evil times That fall unexpectedly upon them. And know in your soul that, CH 12 VS 14. For God will bring every deed into judgement, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil. CPS and those who are part of the corruption, they WILL get theirs. For it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the judgement of the angry God....psalm. When you've done all that you can, stand firm, then.

I am so sorry for the loss and so angry at the cause. Medical freedom is a necessary part of democracy. This is a crime. I hope that there can be prosecution.

CPS IN ONE COUNTY OVER AN 18 MONTH PERIOD HAVE 571 CHILDREN DIE!! This one fact alone should make national headlines, yet this is not even a blimp on the public's radar. Where are all the fake Christian's that are so interested in "the children"?