• California Vaccine Refusers to Get “Court Order” or “CPS Visit” Under SB277

California Senate Bill 277 (SB277) is setting a dangerous precedent by removing medical consent from California school children in 2016. In addition, the bill appears to be in violation of the Nuremberg Codes for informed medical consent. However, pressure is already being felt as school administrators and directors have chosen to ignore current law and force vaccine schedules on school children. The language of SB277 left enforcement and vaccine noncompliance up to the school’s governing authority for each district. Orange County’s Department of Education’s Legal Division interprets that a court order to vaccinate will be an option. Will all California school districts, by way of their legal counsels, be directed to file court orders against noncomplying parents of all school children in 2016? It is essential that all California parents that believe in medical freedom file a personal belief vaccine exemption before the January 1st deadline. This is the only method known at this stage to grandfather a waiver into your child’s 2016 school year.

Read full story...

Kameron-Krause said: > I cannot believe that people aren't more up in arms about this. This country and especially the state of California is turning into Nazi Germany. Under the premise of the greater good, just like the Nazis claimed they were doing experimenting on people against their will for. You never take away someones rights for another ones. Who decides which person is more valuable. Its outrageous. And since when is it a law that every American citizen is required to practice the mainstream type. medicine from MDs. I thought this country was founded on the personal rights and freedoms that our founding fathers didn't have under tyrannical governments in Europe. Havent we as the human race learned nothing from giving government too much power. That's it leads to evil and genocide and a civilization of slaves not freedom. Wake up everyone. f they can get away with this anything goes. People are not up in arms because the 1%ers and corps own the press, control the message, control the people. America, land of the free, home of the brave, yeah right...

I am so glad that Jenny McCarthy & Donald Trump are raising this issue. Trump is quite good. Especially his debate with Dr. Carson, the other Republican candidate for President. Both of them are leading in the polls. I will not vote for Trump, but I hope his great quips on how dangerous the "full load" of vaccines can be on a baby sure hit the nail on the head. Dr. Rand Paul too. Now if Bernie Sanders would just come out against vaccines.

Well, California was a leader in the Eugenics movement in the early 20th century, so I suppose this type of legislation follows the same vision - kill the chemically sensitive so that they aren't a burden on the "fit" people, and remove children from "unfit" parents and drug them up so they won't be able to have children to carry on their parents' genes.

Interesting exchange regarding "police powers" between Mary Holland, JD and Senator Jackson during the Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing. Mary Holland's testimony starts at 57:55 http://calchannel.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=7&clip_id=2802

What about Prop 65? The language is that mercury in dental fillings has been known to cause reproductive harm in pregnant women in the State of CA. Are we to believe that it is perfectly safe in vaccines? What about aluminum? What is the general consensus on this? Proposition 65 in Plain Language! Follow this link to download a pdf copy of this document What Is Proposition 65? In 1986, California voters approved an initiative to address their growing concerns about exposure to toxic chemicals. That initiative became the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, better known by its original name of Proposition 65. Proposition 65 requires the State to publish a list of chemicals known to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. This list, which must be updated at least once a year, has grown to include approximately 800 chemicals since it was first published in 1987. Proposition 65 requires businesses to notify Californians about significant amounts of chemicals in the products they purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. By providing this information, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about protecting themselves from exposure to these chemicals. Proposition 65 also prohibits California businesses from knowingly discharging significant amounts of listed chemicals into sources of drinking water. The Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program. OEHHA, which is part of the California Environmental Protection Agency (Cal/EPA), also evaluates all currently available scientific information on substances considered for placement on the Proposition 65 list. http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html

I'm having trouble finding polite language with which to express my opinion here. The legislative intent of Section 120335(h) was crystal clear -- it was to ensure that SB277 did NOT interfere with FAPE for unvaccinated or partially vaccinated children who qualify for an IEP. I pity the family that has to take this issue to court, but I would love to be the judge who got this case. LIne those Orange County Dept. of Educ. Legal Division attorneys up at the front of the courtroom and publicly whop 'em all upside the head for this insulting, impudent, arrogant, ignorant, and obnoxious misinterpretation of a point of law where the legislative intent was absolutely clear and indisputable. Yeah. That would give me some satisfaction.

I cannot believe that people aren't more up in arms about this. This country and especially the state of California is turning into Nazi Germany. Under the premise of the greater good, just like the Nazis claimed they were doing experimenting on people against their will for. You never take away someones rights for another ones. Who decides which person is more valuable. Its outrageous. And since when is it a law that every American citizen is required to practice the mainstream type. medicine from MDs. I thought this country was founded on the personal rights and freedoms that our founding fathers didn't have under tyrannical governments in Europe. Havent we as the human race learned nothing from giving government too much power. That's it leads to evil and genocide and a civilization of slaves not freedom. Wake up everyone. f they can get away with this anything goes.