• Sacramento Grandmother Beaten and Flees for Her Life as CPS Takes Grandchildren

It is a bizarre tale of alleged police brutality and CPS corruption that has ended up with a Sacramento grandmother fleeing the state of California in fear for her very life, while the grandchildren she cared for have been seized by the state, with no apparent evidence of any wrongdoing by the grandmother. All Ann King wanted to do was to love and care for her grandchildren while the parents were unable to, allowing the babies to grow up connected to their own family roots. Apparently, that was too much to ask from Sacramento County CPS, because no one in the family even knows where the children are anymore.

Read full story...

• Sacramento Grandmother Beaten and Flees for Her Life as CPS Takes Grandchildren

Please, if someone who knows, can reach out to this grandmother, I and my colleagues, who live and breath suing CPS and law enforcement personnel who abuse their authority, will be happy to speak with her. My name is Robert R. Powell, and I am easy to find on a Google search. My office is in San Jose, and I have sued Sacramento County CPS before, and will be more than happy to do so again. It won't matter, please understand, even if I took'em for a billion - abuse of power is an inherent malevolent human attribute, that gets fed and nourished in the CPS and juvenile dependency system. But we're happy to try to educate a couple of these disgusting individuals at a time. So please, if anyone wants to have her contact me, and can reach her, please have her do so and I'll be glad to look into the situation.

@Delores said: > Help please share Angels story cps DENIED me his Maternal Grandmother placement CPS will not place their kidnapped children with family members because they do not get any money that way. They did the same thing to my wife and I in PA.

Help please share Angels story cps denied me his Maternal Grandmother placement

Kathrine said: > Help please share Angels story cps denied me his Maternal Grandmother placement Kathrine, You can share your story with us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

This is so sad. My prayers go out to the family. I am a grandmother and had 3 of my granddaughters taken from my home after CPS got involved because my daughter spanked her 4 year old at the time. We lost 2 of them to adoption and the oldest one went to her "father" and stepmother. CPS has overstepped their authority and the local sheriff has forgotten his place in the state. Local law enforcement must get quite a financial kick back to go to such great lengths to abuse a grandmother who has done nothing wrong and only wants the best for her grandchildren.

CPS is so powerful that they can keep the media from exposing their kidnapping, any lawyer once told that you want to go against CPS will tell you go some place else, our lawyer was threatened with having his children taken away if he did not stop fighting CPS for us. They trashed his car, and had a B/S charge against him and had him dis bared. These EVIL people have to be stopped!!!

USA CPS is below hell.

My sympathies to the family. If they or supporters are interested in trying to contact media, there are stations in the Sacramento area that have covered CPS in the past. They might look into this if the family has real proof. News 10 heavily covered Sammy Nikolayev's case. Marin Austin of FOX 40 covered June's #OpExposeCPS rally in Sacramento. The article doesn't say who her Assemblymember is. But there is a Sacramento-area Assemblymember, Beth Gaines, who might be interested. She stood up for parental rights by opposing SB 277, the bill that will require parents to give their children certain vaccines in order to attend school. Former Assemblymember Tim Donnelly might be worth trying- he has his own show now. His twitter account is @TimDonnellyShow. Many lawmakers are now also concerned about the issue of foster kids on psychotropic drugs- Jim Beall and Holy Mitchell are among them.

I feel sick to my stomach. Why isn't the mainstream media up on these kidnappings and brutality? I am so sorry for this entire family. Keep us updated, and let us know what we can do.