• Is Kentucky The Most Corrupt State in the Country Trafficking Children Through Child "Protection" Services?

Health Impact News and MedicalKidnap.com has previously reported how the FBI saying that Kentucky is “the most corrupt state in the country,” and urged families to share their stories involving alleged corruption in their dealings with Child Protective Services, or the Department for Community Based Services (DCBS), as it is known in Kentucky. It appears that corruption in Kentucky continues to run deep and wide.

Read full story...

• Is Kentucky The Most Corrupt State in the Country Trafficking Children Through Child "Protection" Services?

mae-hammac said:

Adminlf said:

Health Impact News and MedicalKidnap.com has previously reported how the FBI saying that Kentucky is “the most corrupt state in the country,” and urged families to share their stories involving alleged corruption in their dealings with Child Protective Services, or the Department for Community Based Services (DCBS), as it is known in Kentucky. It appears that corruption in Kentucky continues to run deep and wide.
    it is not just ky. wa.state is just as bad my niece was took by cps in wa. state and we live in alabama we was told to do foster parenting classes to become foster parents we did then we was finger printed and passed that we had 3 homes studies done passed them i flew to wa. 2 times to visit the child and everything was great we was told by cps she would be placed with us and then the day it went to court the judge placed a order to let the foster family she was with to adopted her just because they was attacked to her it didnt matter that we was the childs family and family is suppost to come first but not in wa.

• please help me the cabinet for help came and took my 2 week old daughter. I'm in Lexington Kentucky.

Kyrstin-Glisson said:

mae-hammac said:

Adminlf said:

it is not just ky. wa.state is just as bad my niece was took by cps in wa. state and we live in alabama we was told to do foster parenting classes to become foster parents we did then we was finger printed and passed that we had 3 homes studies done passed them i flew to wa. 2 times to visit the child and everything was great we was told by cps she would be placed with us and then the day it went to court the judge placed a order to let the foster family she was with to adopted her just because they was attacked to her it didnt matter that we was the childs family and family is suppost to come first but not in wa.
    • please help me the cabinet for help came and took my 2 week old daughter. I'm in Lexington Kentucky.

We're so sorry to hear this! You can contact Medical Kidnap here to explain what happened: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

Angela-spiller said:

Adminlf said:

They kidnapped my medically fragile dtr for their profit please help me [phone number removed]

How can I get ahold of you we need to speak

Adminlf said:

Sisi3

We are working to bring about the change that so many of you speak of. Until we can get our website up and running, please join the KY group here on MedicalKidnap. First you have to make an account here:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register

After you have registered on the site (you just need an email and a

password), then click on the "groups" button in the top black bar, or

paste in this link:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/groups

From there, click on the Kentucky Bluegrass Families group to join. It

is OK if you are not in KY, it is a place to rally together until you

can get more supporters from your own state to start your own group.

Hope to see you there...."We the People"

Mommy Love

No Longer Ignored...

Angela-spiller said:

Adminlf said:

They kidnapped my medically fragile dtr for their profit please help me [phone number removed]

@Angela-spiller,

For your security, we do not approve personal emails or phone numbers to be published on our page.

If you would like us to consider publishing your story, you can write to us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

You can also self-publish your story here:https://community.healthimpactnews.com/topic/2773/...

We have also created a special "Ky Group" in the Community: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/groups/ky-b... -for families share stories, resources, encouragement, prayer, and hopefully activate to create local changes.

Please create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register

Adminlf said:

EASY SOLUTION... DO NOT FILE FOR A BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

IN DOING SO, YOU ARE SURRENDERING TITLE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR BIOLOGICAL PROPERTY, AND HANDING IT OVER TO A FASCIST CORPORATION CALLED THE STATE.

BIRTH CERTIFICATES ARE FOR SLAVES!

WHY DO YOU THINK THERE IS A CUSIP NUMBER ON IT?

WHY DO YOU THINK IT'S PRINTED ON SECURITIES PAPER?

The American people have been dumbed down to the point of redundancy. Keep doing what you're told, and by all means, stay a slave, but please do not persecute me. You can not force your state god on me.

Word to CPS: you can't take mine... they don't belong to you!

Man said:

EASY SOLUTION... DO NOT FILE FOR A BIRTH CERTIFICATE!
    IN DOING SO, YOU ARE SURRENDERING TITLE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR BIOLOGICAL PROPERTY, AND HANDING IT OVER TO A FASCIST CORPORATION CALLED THE STATE.
    BIRTH CERTIFICATES ARE FOR SLAVES!
    WHY DO YOU THINK THERE IS A CUSIP NUMBER ON IT?
    WHY DO YOU THINK IT'S PRINTED ON SECURITIES PAPER?
    The American people have been dumbed down to the point of redundancy. Keep doing what you're told, and by all means, stay a slave, but please do not persecute me. You can not force your state god on me.
    Word to CPS: you can't take mine... they don't belong to you!

I truly wish that were an "easy solution," but not in one case of a CPS Kidnapping that we've seen, did they ask to see a "birth certificate" before seizing the children. They come into homes based on allegations and take the children by force, coercion, threat, often with police "aides," BUT they never ask to see if they (the State) "own" the children via birth certificate before they take them... so I do not think that just because yours do not have birth certificates is what is keeping them safe.... it's just that no one has called the CPS child sealers on you - because they don't care if you have a birth certificate or not.... :(

@lynelle said: > @lynelle said: > > @Kelly-Gordon said: > > > Adminlf said: > > > > Health Impact News and MedicalKidnap.com has previously reported how the FBI saying that Kentucky is “the most corrupt state in the country,” and urged families to share their stories involving alleged corruption in their dealings with Child Protective Services, or the Department for Community Based Services (DCBS), as it is known in Kentucky. It appears that corruption in Kentucky continues to run deep and wide. > > > > > > I just had a run in with DCBS here on 4/1/2016 at 445 p.m. with Karen of the Somerset, KY. She stated that she received a complaint that I had hit my son. I asked I told her no I did not hit him. Even my son came to the door and stated I did not hit him. Karen then insisted to have access to my house to look into my refrigerator. I am thinking to myself this does not make sense the complaint was about me hitting my child not child neglect. I asked if she had a warrant based on the 4th amendment to search my home in case you people did not know the 4th amendment The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. The key words unreasonable searches and seizures. I told her to leave or I would call the Sheriffs Department. She then proceeded to call The Somerset Police Department then Officer Flynn try to gain access he threatened me with a warrant these pukes always abuse their power around here. I advised him that he was being filmed and he said it was okay they continued to try to harass me and I am glad I caught it all on film. They like to provoke anger and confrontation glad I have it all on tape. Can't wait to hand it over to someone that can put these people in there place. > > > > @Kelly, If you would like us to consider your story for publication, you can share your story with us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/. > > @Kelly-Gordon, Please consider sharing your story in our new Medical Kidnap Community private group "Ky Bluegrass Families United Against DCBS Corruption." > > You will need to create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register, and then verify it via email. Then look for the KY group within the Medical Kidnap Community tab (see Groups) and request to join so you can share your stories. You can find other users and add "friends" and Chat securely, and create and join Private Groups in a secure environment. Share stories, resources, encouragement, prayer, and activate to create local changes. > > Learn more about our Community here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/health-impact-news-launches-new-social-media-platform/ @Kelly-Gordon, I sent you a "friend" request here. Look to the right sidebar to accept under Friends (pending), or in the "bell" Notifications on the top Navigation bar.

@lynelle said: > @Kelly-Gordon said: > > Adminlf said: > > > Health Impact News and MedicalKidnap.com has previously reported how the FBI saying that Kentucky is “the most corrupt state in the country,” and urged families to share their stories involving alleged corruption in their dealings with Child Protective Services, or the Department for Community Based Services (DCBS), as it is known in Kentucky. It appears that corruption in Kentucky continues to run deep and wide. > > > > I just had a run in with DCBS here on 4/1/2016 at 445 p.m. with Karen of the Somerset, KY. She stated that she received a complaint that I had hit my son. I asked I told her no I did not hit him. Even my son came to the door and stated I did not hit him. Karen then insisted to have access to my house to look into my refrigerator. I am thinking to myself this does not make sense the complaint was about me hitting my child not child neglect. I asked if she had a warrant based on the 4th amendment to search my home in case you people did not know the 4th amendment The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. The key words unreasonable searches and seizures. I told her to leave or I would call the Sheriffs Department. She then proceeded to call The Somerset Police Department then Officer Flynn try to gain access he threatened me with a warrant these pukes always abuse their power around here. I advised him that he was being filmed and he said it was okay they continued to try to harass me and I am glad I caught it all on film. They like to provoke anger and confrontation glad I have it all on tape. Can't wait to hand it over to someone that can put these people in there place. > > @Kelly, If you would like us to consider your story for publication, you can share your story with us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/. @Kelly-Gordon, Please consider sharing your story in our new Medical Kidnap Community private group "Ky Bluegrass Families United Against DCBS Corruption." You will need to create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register, and then verify it via email. Then look for the KY group within the Medical Kidnap Community tab (see Groups) and request to join so you can share your stories. You can find other users and add "friends" and Chat securely, and create and join Private Groups in a secure environment. Share stories, resources, encouragement, prayer, and activate to create local changes. Learn more about our Community here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/health-impact-news-launches-new-social-media-platform/

@Kelly-Gordon said: > Adminlf said: > > Health Impact News and MedicalKidnap.com has previously reported how the FBI saying that Kentucky is “the most corrupt state in the country,” and urged families to share their stories involving alleged corruption in their dealings with Child Protective Services, or the Department for Community Based Services (DCBS), as it is known in Kentucky. It appears that corruption in Kentucky continues to run deep and wide. > > I just had a run in with DCBS here on 4/1/2016 at 445 p.m. with Karen of the Somerset, KY. She stated that she received a complaint that I had hit my son. I asked I told her no I did not hit him. Even my son came to the door and stated I did not hit him. Karen then insisted to have access to my house to look into my refrigerator. I am thinking to myself this does not make sense the complaint was about me hitting my child not child neglect. I asked if she had a warrant based on the 4th amendment to search my home in case you people did not know the 4th amendment The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. The key words unreasonable searches and seizures. I told her to leave or I would call the Sheriffs Department. She then proceeded to call The Somerset Police Department then Officer Flynn try to gain access he threatened me with a warrant these pukes always abuse their power around here. I advised him that he was being filmed and he said it was okay they continued to try to harass me and I am glad I caught it all on film. They like to provoke anger and confrontation glad I have it all on tape. Can't wait to hand it over to someone that can put these people in there place. @Kelly-Gordon, If you would like us to consider your story for publication, you can share your story with us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/.

Adminlf said: > Health Impact News and MedicalKidnap.com has previously reported how the FBI saying that Kentucky is “the most corrupt state in the country,” and urged families to share their stories involving alleged corruption in their dealings with Child Protective Services, or the Department for Community Based Services (DCBS), as it is known in Kentucky. It appears that corruption in Kentucky continues to run deep and wide. I just had a run in with DCBS here on 4/1/2016 at 445 p.m. with Karen of the Somerset, KY. She stated that she received a complaint that I had hit my son. I asked I told her no I did not hit him. Even my son came to the door and stated I did not hit him. Karen then insisted to have access to my house to look into my refrigerator. I am thinking to myself this does not make sense the complaint was about me hitting my child not child neglect. I asked if she had a warrant based on the 4th amendment to search my home in case you people did not know the 4th amendment The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. The key words unreasonable searches and seizures. I told her to leave or I would call the Sheriffs Department. She then proceeded to call The Somerset Police Department then Officer Flynn try to gain access he threatened me with a warrant these pukes always abuse their power around here. I advised him that he was being filmed and he said it was okay they continued to try to harass me and I am glad I caught it all on film. They like to provoke anger and confrontation glad I have it all on tape. Can't wait to hand it over to someone that can put these people in there place.

Lori said: > Adminlf said: > > Health Impact News and MedicalKidnap.com has previously reported how the FBI saying that Kentucky is “the most corrupt state in the country,” and urged families to share their stories involving alleged corruption in their dealings with Child Protective Services, or the Department for Community Based Services (DCBS), as it is known in Kentucky. It appears that corruption in Kentucky continues to run deep and wide. > > Hi I have four kids and the children services keep removing my children for no reason this makes the third time they have removed my kids and the last time the case got dismissed cause the social worker that removed my kids for six months got dismissed and now my child got into my purse and I took him to the er room they have removed my kids again I have no idea what to do and how to make them stop harassing me if I can help please feel free to contact me @Lori, Please consider sharing your story in our new Medical Kidnap Community private group "Ky Bluegrass Families United Against DCBS Corruption." You will need to create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register, and then verify it via email. Then look for the KY group within the Medical Kidnap Community tab (see Groups) and request to join so you can share your stories. You can find other users and add "friends" and Chat securely, and create and join Private Groups in a secure environment. Share stories, resources, encouragement, prayer, and activate to create local changes. Learn more about our Community here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/health-impact-news-launches-new-social-media-platform/

@kybackwoodsmom said: > Adminlf said: > > Health Impact News and MedicalKidnap.com has previously reported how the FBI saying that Kentucky is “the most corrupt state in the country,” and urged families to share their stories involving alleged corruption in their dealings with Child Protective Services, or the Department for Community Based Services (DCBS), as it is known in Kentucky. It appears that corruption in Kentucky continues to run deep and wide. > > I just went through DCBS bull crap for the 2nd time in my life. FIRST when i was a child. And this past time. With my own two kids. I can say its messed up the crap they pull. My case from me being a minor was supposed to be sealed. But dcbs used it against me. Just got our kids back after proving we were innocent. Never charged with anything. Did everything they asked. But some how come every court date dcbs "accidently" forgot some paper work or "forgot" to call on a witness. Or better yet the new workers we got every two weeks. Went through 20 workers. Always got changed right before our next court date. And dcbs refused to let any family take our kids in. From day one they said foster care. Then the foster parents were constantly talking about how they wanted to adopt to little girls just like ours and how in 7 months they might..... My husband and i fought from day 1 to get our kids back. Never gave up. Then we get them back and the foster parents just show up at our house no call nothing. Dcbs is full of crap. Spent 16 years in foster care cause they convinced my grandparents they couldnt take care of me. Almost got adopted 4 times. But each time i refused and told them i wanted my grandparents. @kybackwoodsmom, Please consider sharing your story in our new Medical Kidnap Community private group "Ky Bluegrass Families United Against DCBS Corruption." You will need to create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register, and then verify it via email. Then look for the KY group within the Medical Kidnap Community tab (see Groups) and request to join so you can share your stories. You can find other users and add "friends" and Chat securely, and create and join Private Groups in a secure environment. Share stories, resources, encouragement, prayer, and activate to create local changes. I also sent you a "friend" request. Learn more about our Community here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/health-impact-news-launches-new-social-media-platform/

Adminlf said: > Health Impact News and MedicalKidnap.com has previously reported how the FBI saying that Kentucky is “the most corrupt state in the country,” and urged families to share their stories involving alleged corruption in their dealings with Child Protective Services, or the Department for Community Based Services (DCBS), as it is known in Kentucky. It appears that corruption in Kentucky continues to run deep and wide. Hi I have four kids and the children services keep removing my children for no reason this makes the third time they have removed my kids and the last time the case got dismissed cause the social worker that removed my kids for six months got dismissed and now my child got into my purse and I took him to the er room they have removed my kids again I have no idea what to do and how to make them stop harassing me if I can help please feel free to contact me