• Is Kentucky The Most Corrupt State in the Country Trafficking Children Through Child "Protection" Services?

Health Impact News and MedicalKidnap.com has previously reported how the FBI saying that Kentucky is “the most corrupt state in the country,” and urged families to share their stories involving alleged corruption in their dealings with Child Protective Services, or the Department for Community Based Services (DCBS), as it is known in Kentucky. It appears that corruption in Kentucky continues to run deep and wide.

Read full story...

• Is Kentucky The Most Corrupt State in the Country Trafficking Children Through Child "Protection" Services?

We are working with a news station as we speak. We have a Facebook page "CPS Corruption and Hardin County Families". We are banning togethervto sue CPS and fix Family Court. Please check out our page and contact me.

Becky Rogers

Tonia- said:

I went through this with Hardin County CPS not once but 3 different times. I did all and everything they asked only to be told that with there forensic mental health assessment that i had narcissistic tendency yet while i was in therapy and after the therapist read the report he literally laughed (mind you i have no ideal what the report says as even to this day im not allowed to see it) and told me that it was a crock of crap that i have none of what this woman was claiming and the father of my last 5 children his therapist also said the same about him....but they was just blown off as their opinions did not matter...CPS just kept dragging out the case until they could terminate our rights on at this time was 4 children with our last child almost year after the case was closed they came in the hospital room and served me papers and took her from me as well as the court papers read she was being abused from the moment she was born which she wasnt but thats what they used and they already had someone lined up to adopt her. There is a whole lot to the story but all this started in 2000 with 3 other children and only 2 of them was adopted out cause the foster family (who did come to me and tell me they only wanted my youngest son at the time and if i let them have him i could have his older brother back foster mom had a sister that worked for CPS) had already filed for adoption way before my case was changed. But the CPS worker in the end lost everything i had done just to win the termination hearing this was at the time they was being investigated by John Boyle. Once you are in their system they never let you go...I was even told by the Judge that had i been a drug addict an alcoholic or had mental issues i could get my kids back but since i didnt she was terminating our rights....oh by the way they also told us had i left their father i couldve got them back and they also told this to the children's father as well. They had no intentions of giving us our kids back just like they had no intentions of giving my older 2 sons back either. They just want that money in their pockets and most CPS workers dont even have children of their own but they know better than us parents cause a book tells them so.
    Really wish i had the money cause i could have fought them and won but who has that kind of cash to hire a lawyer with a minimum $5000 retainer

Tonia,

We have a news station that is willing to help investigate CPS and Hardin County. We are trying to get a lawyer and fight CPS with a lot of people that have lost their kids. There is a facebook page 'CPS Corruption and Hardin County Families' . We are all suffering at the hands of CPS and Family Court judges. Please contact me if you want to join us!

Erin-Decker said:

My children were kidnapped by Kentucky. Specifically Hardin/Meade/Breckenridge counties. Their dad is in prison for domestic violence and drug trafficking. I am the victim. They took my kids 5 daya after his arrest saying thwy had no grounds but i "didnt leave him". Despite proof of 911 calls and trying to get help. 3 years...THREE YEARS i passed EVERY RANDOM DRUG TEST. Hair follicles, blood and urine. I went to EVERY meeting, assessment, class, visit, home visit etc. I worked 6 days 12 hours a day. I provided clothes, food, diapers and ALL nessessities AND paid child support. I NEVER missed a visit or court date. I was CLEARED of any connection to drugs, abuse, etc. No one could say anything bad about my parenting, home condition, or my children.

I had my ENTIRE case plan completed in 3 months. We went to court. Not 1 negative thing was said. I was supposed to get unsupervised. Then the CPS worker requested "one last assessment". A drug assessment. When we objected and asked on what grounds, we were told it was because i was "too skinny". (I weighed 98lbs, ive always been petite and struggle with eating. And i had passed 7 drug tests by this point). 1 month later we had court and of course the drug assessment said i wasnt a drug user. Case done...nope. It was asked that I pay $1800 for a "forensic mental health assessment". And it was granted on no grounds! It took 3 months to get them to answer my calls to schedule an appointment that was scheduled for 6 months later, the doctor was a no show and i had to wait 3 more months! At the appointment that was like 3 hours long she told me i was mentally sound but wantwd to see me 1 more time. 2 months later ahe met with me while i had a visit. After 1 hour she said she saw no reason for me not to have my kids. This was exactly 1 year after that 1st court date. I was finally granted 8 hours unsupervised. Which was supposed to move to weekends after 3 weeks to half a week to full time. The next court date was scheduled and was supposed to be when i got custody. During this 18 month period my social worker was changed 3 times, in 2 counties. I also had less than 5 home visits and i could NEVER get in touch with my worker. I called Frankfort and filed complaints multiple times. When the day of court came that i was supposed to get custody, they took away my unsupervised and reduced me to 1 hour a week visits!! On NO grounds!!! They claimed thwy had lost any proof of any assessment or class i had done. I slammed down MY copies and cussed them out. That warranted me 3 $94 hair follicle tests in less than 6 weeks and 5 blood tests. Despite passed tests and no criminal background. My hair goes down to my butt. You can test 2 years on my hair. There was no reason to do 3 tests in 6 weeks. For ANOTHER ENTIRE YEAR CPS PLAYED GAMES SAYING THWY LOST MY FILE. MY WORKER CHANGED 7 TIMES IN 3 COUNTIES IN 1 YEAR. I provided OVER 100 letters from people throughout my entire life vouching for me, complaining etc. I filed several complaints and even went to the governor.
    Finally they offered a solution. If their dad voluntarily signed over his rights, since he will be in prison for over a decade, i would be granted custody.
    Court was May 23, 2019. Elizabethtown Hardin County Kentucky at 1pm. Judge Brent Hall presiding. Their dad voluntarily signed over his rights. The judge turned to me and said i had proven myself and there was no reason for me not to get custody...BUT...he was terminating my rights because only, and i quote, "a crazy bitch would have kids with a convicted felon amd drug dealer and he was going to make sure my bitch ass paid for it". And then he terminated my rights to the surprise of EVERYONE.
    Kentucky is corrupt. Fake. Liars. 2 faced. Kidnappers. They deserve nothing but torture and eternity in hell. And i will take every damn person involved in my case before i die, even if it means life in prison or losing my life. And i will make sure that everyone and everything is blasted for the world to see in hopes that someone with some pull and power will finally step up and help us that were ignored when we begged for it.

PLEASE CONTACT ME!

We are getting cases together to fight CPS and Judge Hall! Our FB page is 'CPS CORRUPTION and HARDIN COUNTY FAMILIES". WHAS 11 is going to help us!!!!

My # [phone removed per privacy policy] Leave a message.

Becky said:

Erin-Decker said:

My children were kidnapped by Kentucky. Specifically Hardin/Meade/Breckenridge counties. Their dad is in prison for domestic violence and drug trafficking. I am the victim. They took my kids 5 daya after his arrest saying thwy had no grounds but i "didnt leave him". Despite proof of 911 calls and trying to get help. 3 years...THREE YEARS i passed EVERY RANDOM DRUG TEST. Hair follicles, blood and urine. I went to EVERY meeting, assessment, class, visit, home visit etc. I worked 6 days 12 hours a day. I provided clothes, food, diapers and ALL nessessities AND paid child support. I NEVER missed a visit or court date. I was CLEARED of any connection to drugs, abuse, etc. No one could say anything bad about my parenting, home condition, or my children.

I had my ENTIRE case plan completed in 3 months. We went to court. Not 1 negative thing was said. I was supposed to get unsupervised. Then the CPS worker requested "one last assessment". A drug assessment. When we objected and asked on what grounds, we were told it was because i was "too skinny". (I weighed 98lbs, ive always been petite and struggle with eating. And i had passed 7 drug tests by this point). 1 month later we had court and of course the drug assessment said i wasnt a drug user. Case done...nope. It was asked that I pay $1800 for a "forensic mental health assessment". And it was granted on no grounds! It took 3 months to get them to answer my calls to schedule an appointment that was scheduled for 6 months later, the doctor was a no show and i had to wait 3 more months! At the appointment that was like 3 hours long she told me i was mentally sound but wantwd to see me 1 more time. 2 months later ahe met with me while i had a visit. After 1 hour she said she saw no reason for me not to have my kids. This was exactly 1 year after that 1st court date. I was finally granted 8 hours unsupervised. Which was supposed to move to weekends after 3 weeks to half a week to full time. The next court date was scheduled and was supposed to be when i got custody. During this 18 month period my social worker was changed 3 times, in 2 counties. I also had less than 5 home visits and i could NEVER get in touch with my worker. I called Frankfort and filed complaints multiple times. When the day of court came that i was supposed to get custody, they took away my unsupervised and reduced me to 1 hour a week visits!! On NO grounds!!! They claimed thwy had lost any proof of any assessment or class i had done. I slammed down MY copies and cussed them out. That warranted me 3 $94 hair follicle tests in less than 6 weeks and 5 blood tests. Despite passed tests and no criminal background. My hair goes down to my butt. You can test 2 years on my hair. There was no reason to do 3 tests in 6 weeks. For ANOTHER ENTIRE YEAR CPS PLAYED GAMES SAYING THWY LOST MY FILE. MY WORKER CHANGED 7 TIMES IN 3 COUNTIES IN 1 YEAR. I provided OVER 100 letters from people throughout my entire life vouching for me, complaining etc. I filed several complaints and even went to the governor.
    Finally they offered a solution. If their dad voluntarily signed over his rights, since he will be in prison for over a decade, i would be granted custody.
    Court was May 23, 2019. Elizabethtown Hardin County Kentucky at 1pm. Judge Brent Hall presiding. Their dad voluntarily signed over his rights. The judge turned to me and said i had proven myself and there was no reason for me not to get custody...BUT...he was terminating my rights because only, and i quote, "a crazy bitch would have kids with a convicted felon amd drug dealer and he was going to make sure my bitch ass paid for it". And then he terminated my rights to the surprise of EVERYONE.
    Kentucky is corrupt. Fake. Liars. 2 faced. Kidnappers. They deserve nothing but torture and eternity in hell. And i will take every damn person involved in my case before i die, even if it means life in prison or losing my life. And i will make sure that everyone and everything is blasted for the world to see in hopes that someone with some pull and power will finally step up and help us that were ignored when we begged for it.
    PLEASE CONTACT ME!
    We are getting cases together to fight CPS and Judge Hall! Our FB page is 'CPS CORRUPTION and HARDIN COUNTY FAMILIES". WHAS 11 is going to help us!!!!
    My # [phone removed per privacy policy] Leave a message.

That's great news that WHAS 11 will help cover these CPS corruption stories!

You can post your direct FB Page link for others to follow your story and to contact you directly. {Per our privacy policy, we don't allow personal emails and phone numbers to be published.}

You can also contact us at us here when the story is published by WHAS 11. https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

I have full custody of 4 grandchildren currently and the 5th was born January 8th of this year and CPS has refused me custody of the child due to income. So I went and got a job starting tomorrow so I called to report I got a job and the supervisor informed me that she has reported me for welfare fraud which is absolutely not true. I believe this is an attempt to put my grandchild in the trafficking system.

I went through this with Hardin County CPS not once but 3 different times. I did all and everything they asked only to be told that with there forensic mental health assessment that i had narcissistic tendency yet while i was in therapy and after the therapist read the report he literally laughed (mind you i have no ideal what the report says as even to this day im not allowed to see it) and told me that it was a crock of crap that i have none of what this woman was claiming and the father of my last 5 children his therapist also said the same about him....but they was just blown off as their opinions did not matter...CPS just kept dragging out the case until they could terminate our rights on at this time was 4 children with our last child almost year after the case was closed they came in the hospital room and served me papers and took her from me as well as the court papers read she was being abused from the moment she was born which she wasnt but thats what they used and they already had someone lined up to adopt her. There is a whole lot to the story but all this started in 2000 with 3 other children and only 2 of them was adopted out cause the foster family (who did come to me and tell me they only wanted my youngest son at the time and if i let them have him i could have his older brother back foster mom had a sister that worked for CPS) had already filed for adoption way before my case was changed. But the CPS worker in the end lost everything i had done just to win the termination hearing this was at the time they was being investigated by John Boyle. Once you are in their system they never let you go...I was even told by the Judge that had i been a drug addict an alcoholic or had mental issues i could get my kids back but since i didnt she was terminating our rights....oh by the way they also told us had i left their father i couldve got them back and they also told this to the children's father as well. They had no intentions of giving us our kids back just like they had no intentions of giving my older 2 sons back either. They just want that money in their pockets and most CPS workers dont even have children of their own but they know better than us parents cause a book tells them so.

Really wish i had the money cause i could have fought them and won but who has that kind of cash to hire a lawyer with a minimum $5000 retainer

my great niece had her child taken because a worker said she didn't believe she had her own place .She had taken over her Grandfathers house (my brothers) where her mom moved out of, because her moms furniture was still there, she thought my great niece was lying about it being her home...

Sadly this is the case in Arizona, as the law favors the people with the most money here. Take for instance the family court. This system in Maricopa County specifically is abused by those who make false allegations against their former partners in efforts to gain control. There are several cases out there, all available for public viewing. It is pathetic how people will bankrupt one another in a court system, which allows it. Judge Roy "Chuck" Whitehead, appointed to the court by Gov. Duecy, was a sitting judge on the family court. The orders he gave such as hair tests to be done every month, ordering court appointed (which are unlicensed or censured by the dept of behavioral health examiners) treatment due to years of alienation and abuse by another parent. This continues to this day to be a problem, and will always be a problem as long as the government has no one to answer to but itself.

Until the people are truly in control of the government again, this kind of garbage will perpetuate the system. We have seen this behavior time and time again throughout history, such as the rise of the Nazi party, who's first mission was to out-shout the message of their opposition through whatever means needed. Gee where do we see this behavior? The next was to disarm the citizens.... Well shucks this seems to be a rallying cry for those in control. The same in control people who pull this kind of crap. T