• Parents Protest Medical Kidnappings in Michigan

Parents in Michigan traveled to Ann Arbor Michigan this week to protest medical kidnappings, where doctors conspire with Child Protection Services to take children away from parents based solely on a doctor's opinion of "medical abuse." The protest took place at the University of Michigan Board of Regents.

Read full story...

Admin said: > Parents in Michigan traveled to Ann Arbor Michigan this week to protest medical kidnappings, where doctors conspire with Child Protection Services to take children away from parents based solely on a doctor's opinion of "medical abuse." The protest took place at the University of Michigan Board of Regents. Well i dont know if my story has anything to do with this but thought i would share my son had had a allergic reaction to mosquitoes and i had brought him to the doctor to get confirmed the next day his dad had a visit with him and brought him to the hospital felling i lyed about bringing him to the doctors so anyways to the part that connects to your story a hospital in Grand Rapids michigan saw my son and said he had a bruise on his rib like a finger print then my ex told cps i did it so before any investigation they gave my ex full custidy of my child the cps case was closed proving that the mark was not made by me yet its still been two going on three years i have seen my son. Now the courts and cps are giving me the run around and saying they dont have a address for where my son is. I am still fighting to this day to see my son talk to my son or even know if my son is alive.

"Protesting" is usually about as effective as woman begging her rapist not to rape her. Why would you expect begging psychopaths to treat you a little better, to work? You may get a token gesture from the psychopath's in power while the public is focused on them. But as soon as they are not in the light they will go back to their criminal behavior. The system needs to be tore down and thought out again from the ground up.

InalienableWrights said: > "Protesting" is usually about as effective as woman begging her rapist not to rape her. Why would you expect begging psychopaths to treat you a little better, to work? You may get a token gesture from the psychopath's in power while the public is focused on them. But as soon as they are not in the light they will go back to their criminal behavior. > > The system needs to be tore down and thought out again from the ground up. You answered your own question: "while the public is focused on them." You protest to get the cameras rolling and local media to warn people what is going on.
    Editor, Health Impact News