• Vitamin C Cures Disease but Doctors and Pharmaceutical Companies Do Not Want You to Know This

The Swedish Society for Orthomolecular Medicine introduced Dr. Suzanne Humphries to lecture on the practical use of Vitamin C in Stockholm, Sweden. Although Dr. Humphries primary interest is in the study of vaccinations, she has realized that: “Much of what I have learned in my medical education is lacking in details on how to support the biology of the human being. When people are just a little bit sick or when they are healthy, it can be very helpful to support the chemistry of the body using earth products that were put here for us and not necessarily the ones the drug companies have made for us.” Dr. Humphries states that since she has learned to use vitamin C, not only has her own health become extraordinarily better, but her prescription writing has gone down significantly and the health of her patients has improved. Dr. Humphries states that vitamin C can completely eliminate whooping cough, and prevent diseases such as diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure.

Read full story...

• Vitamin C Cures Disease but Doctors and Pharmaceutical Companies Do Not Want You to Know This

Yep, I take about 6 grams of Vitamin C daily, split into three 2-gram doses, and have never had any bad effects from doing so. In contrast, I've regained my health (although Vitamin C is only one of many supplements I take!). The quality of the Vitamin C is important, as Lora says, but even good quality Vitamin C is cheap. Even better is the kind that comes directly from fruits and vegetables, along with all of the beneficial co-factors.

I was so glad to find this article after the blurb on NBC news yesterday that vitamin C does nothing for colds and definitely not megadosing. I believe in vitamin C and use it regularly with a high dose in the winter and never had to see a physician in over 10 years, but you have to make sure you get the right kind I have found because some OTC drug store vitamin C can be worthless. I am not stating the name I use for fear the drug companies and the government who are in each other's pockets with the news media will do something to the company and I will be without my health saving/money saving vitamin C. But you need to watch Bill Gates TED talk on global warming and vaccines where he speaks about taking people out (yes, killing them) with vaccines because of global warming and him stating he wants to decrease the population and if vaccines are good enough they will do it. I thought I was not hearing correctly and listened again and again and was floored. No wonder the news media does not want people taking vitamin C because there are wicked people wanting to decrease the population and do not want healthy people. It sounded just nuts to me, but now that is all you year is global warming and how bad it is and it is because of units of energy/material/etc used per person. Don't regulate cars or factories, eliminate people...so what do they have in mind creating a war to eliminate people too if destroying our health with engineered food does not bring on enough disease quickly enough? (shaking my head) Done ranting. This was an excellent article.

**This supports what I have known since the 1980's. As you know, I take 8 to 12 grams of Vit C per day (depending upon what I consider my exposure level), plus 400 IU of Vit E with each gram of C (The E is synergistic in that it helps the C adsorb into the system), plus 1800 IU of lecithin, (which prepares the stomach lining to accept the vit E). The three are synergistic, so I take all three, split into four doses as C only stays in the system for about 4 hours. So say what they will, it works for me... My focus is my immune system, and I am now in my 15th year with no flu, no colds, period. When injured I do not bleed much and I heal readily. I gave you a copy of the best book I have read on this subject. Be aware that there are many, many myths our there about the subject of Vits and minerals, and this article tells about part of them. **

Do you approve a person taking Vitamin C plus Lysene twice daily. Dr Gifferd Jones advercates this. I have been taking it for two years with no adverse effects