• As Enterovirus D68 Deaths Increase, Are Vaccine Contaminants to Blame?

Enterovirus D68 has received far less press coverage since the Ebola news exploded. However, this virus has killed 11 people so far, mostly small children. Enterovirus D68 causes respiratory problems and can cause "polio-like" paralysis. Enterovirus D68 is affecting the lives of thousands of children, killing some and crippling others. Enteroviruses are not new in the U.S., so what is causing this particular virus to become so deadly? In this article I will share with you my research concerning Enterovirus D68, and how vaccine contaminants could very well be the missing piece of this puzzle as to why this virus has affected so many children. Sadly, while countries outside the U.S. are looking at vaccine contaminants and their effects on children who are paralyzed, that will never happen in the U.S., because the government aggressively protects the vaccine industry.

Read full story...

I commend "Health Impact News" for publishing this well informed, well cited article. This is a wealth of information for all parents of children who have been adversely affected, to those who suffer asthma, and the elderly. These groups are pushed to believe vaccination against a variety of illnesses are the protection, clearly it is the opposite. I commend this journalist, Mr. John Thomas for taking the time to thoroughly educate the people as to the dangers we are susceptible to as the result of vaccines. This is sinful!

Please read the entire article Jana. The references for the data is at the end of the article.

Please, please post a link if anyone has a reference for this data!

My son recently got Guillian Barre'. They actually lost him. Got him back and he stayed on a ventilator for 10 days. He was in icu for 14 days. He played football up until he got sick. Hadn't been sick prior to his flu vaccination in months and bam was gone. People need to wake up. The flu vaccines are not tested. There isn't enough time to develop it year to year test it and release it by the date it starts getting pushed. My son is 6. He was in a wheelchair. We pushed him. Something is not right about the vaccine tthisyeR. Believe it or not.

Yes, of course it can be verified, but who will? On the other hand, suppose this is a fully vaccinated population; then the rumor will stay just that, even though it may be true.

One of the problems with EV-D68 may be the fact that these children may have been given aspirin to make them feel better when they're sick. Aspirin is known to knock out the immune system. That's what happened with the virus called the Spanish Flu of 1918. It wasn't the flu virus that killed those millions of people, it was the aspirin they took. Taking aspirin made them vulnerable to a predictable second assault on their bodies, a bacterial infection called pneumonia. Pneumonia is what killed them. People were OK in the morning, but dead by night--all because of aspirin. Check out "Spanish Flu-Aspirin" on the internet to better understand aspirin's effect. If aspirin is being given to the kids with EV-D68, then their immune systems are being knocked out, and letting the infection spread throughout their bodies. So, stop with the aspirin, already.

That is a popular rumor, but what is the source? The CDC does not even release the names of all those tested positive. So I do not think this can be verified, even though it may be true.

The only children who have contracted EV-D68 are fully vaccinated one. To date no unvaccinated child has contracted this.