• Glyphosate Causes Cancer: EPA "Trade Secret" Sealed Files Reveal Cancer Link Known Back in the 1970s

In 2015, Dr. Anthony Samsel was interviewed by Tony Mitra, where he discussed certain documents he has in his possession from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) that allegedly show Monsanto knew about research connecting glyphosate to cancer since the 1970s. Dr. Samsel states that the documents he received from the EPA are "trade secret" documents belonging to Monsanto. These documents allegedly are safety studies about glyphosate from the late 1970s to the early 1980s, and others beyond those dates. Monsanto allegedly asked the EPA to seal these documents as "trade secrets" so no one else could review the data from these studies. Dr. Samsel stated that he is still sifting through all the data from these sealed documents, and that he is about to write a paper on glyphosate and cancer. He states that these "trade secret" documents are documents that Monsanto had the EPA seal so that nobody could revisit the data. According to Samsel, these documents show: "unequivocally, that glyphosate causes cancer. Should it be on the market? No. Should it be in our food? No." He states that taking glyphosate off the market will not necessarily solve the problem if they substitute it with another herbicide. "No herbicide belongs in our food. Whether it is 2,4-D, Dicamba, Glufosinate.... there should be no herbicides in our food because it disrupts our bacterial homeostasis, and it disrupts our immune system. When we disrupt our bacteria and the microbiota within us, disease ensues. Disease begins with the destruction of our microbiome."

Read full story...

• Glyphosate Causes Cancer: EPA "Trade Secret" Sealed Files Reveal Cancer Link Known Back in the 1970s

This interview is just part of the bigger picture. There should be one or two follow up videos to these. In the last three months or so the UN/WHO started a two year GMO feeding study called "FACTOR GMO". I found out about this study from GMWatch. My joy was short lived. I left a lengthy comment about the corruption in these studies and will remain "pessimistically optimistic". "Highest Standards" for a protocol was vague to say the least. I did some digging on Protocols of the FDA (since there "the Highest Standard"). Left a question on there site, and with the help of Barb Peterson, found out my question was scrubbed! (Censored). I sent Anthony an email about what I was finding, and this is what he sent back to me. "Hi Jon, I talked to EPA and USDA years ago about this subject, because they don’t test for glyphosate or glufosinate in the diet of all lab animals, this includes food and water. Neither do they test for it in the food supply of Americans. I also wrote to researchers of a recent study in Egypt and inquired if they tested the diet of their lab rats and mice. The answer was no. I told them their study was invalid because industrial agriculture is a two part system of plants and chemicals – both have effects, which should be tested. Additionally, the surfactants should be tested because it’s the surfactant system that determines the efficiency of the herbicide ……. The EPA recently wrote and told my Senator that I was wrong about glyphosate, that it does not function at the molecular level. Complete and total idiots at the agency….. Anthony" So the UN is doing a skewed study to answer once and for all! Factor GMO – Is Your Safety Trial Contaminated by Glyphosate? http://farmwars.info/?p=14033 We need to take this to our Atty Gens. at the state level, get a major class action by all 50 states. These corrupt people from the Bio-Techs, Government, media, and financial backers need to pay deeply, and not like the drug companies that get fined a 1/2 billion dollars after 7 or 8 billion in profits, making crime pay!