• Innocence Destroyed: Case Against Texas Homeschool Family Dismissed as Traumatized Children try to Rebuild Their Lives

The Rembis family in Texas is rejoicing and giving glory to God. Family court Judge Cyndi Wheless has ruled that the CPS case against them is dismissed. Their children are home, and there are no more "hoops" to jump through to prove that they are good parents for their 11 homeschooled children. Though they are thankful that the case is over, the trauma that the family has experienced is not. The children have reportedly lost some of their innocence. They no longer have the security of the childlike faith that their daddy can protect them from anything, because they saw that, against the monster of Child Protective Services, their strong daddy was powerless. The fears of the children are triggered by simple things like the ringing of the doorbell. They are afraid of the police now. Their parents have taught them that the police are the good guys, but the children no longer trust that. They are fearful that any police officer they see works with CPS and will take them away from their parents. Some of the children have been having nightmares, and cry out in the night from dreams "that I was in the foster home." They come to their parents room in the middle of the night, scared.

Read full story...

• Innocence Destroyed: Case Against Texas Homeschool Family Dismissed as Traumatized Children try to Rebuild Their Lives

I understand that this mess was caused by an anonymous report and may be able to be verified. I believe that false reporting to CPS in Texas is a felony under:

"False Reporting

Fam. Code § 261.107

A person commits an offense if, with the intent to deceive, he or she knowingly makes a report of child abuse or neglect that is false.

An offense under this subsection is:

• A State jail felony

• A felony of the third degree if the person has previously been convicted under this section

A person who is convicted of an offense under this section shall:

• Pay any reasonable attorney's fees incurred by the person who was falsely accused of abuse or neglect

• Be liable to the State for a civil penalty of $1,000"

@Mommy-Love-7 said:

Doug said:

In Texas CPS cannot be sued. We had to endure gross incompetence by this agency, and their actions eventually lead to my granddaughter, Grace Ford, 2 years of age, being murdered in Plano. The investigator was either terminated, or chose to leave the agency. We do not know the facts as CPS is not forthcoming with information. Don't look for any changes in this agency; it will not happen. Every time there is another death or situation like this family endured, CPS simply waits for time to go by, knowing the people involved will eventually grow weary and give up the fight. Don't look for your legislators to take up the cause. It will not happen. I feel like running for office in HD-66 for the express purpose of introducing legislation to make meaningful changes in CPS. As for now, this year, just as last year, and the year before that, babies, and children will be abused or murdered while under the control of CPS. Nothing will change.
    Doug, I understand your frustration and I am so sorry to hear about the death of Grace. But, CPS can and will be held accountable through the power of the Almighty. They are not immune, no matter how many times they want to say it. This is a banding together effort that needs to be fought by "we the people". Please join us. For now, we are forming on the Medical Kidnap KY group until we can get our site up and running. I will make a separate post on this page with links about how to join.

https://www.justice.gov/crt/how-file-complaint parents need to file civil right s violation denial of due process since no case is ever done with 120 day ever, malicious prosecution since no parent in any case ever faces criminal charges yet they lose their children on false allegations or assumptions by the accusers being the state cps and those individuals involved in obstruction of justice in every case are the judges that allow cases to proceed with out facts but lies and assumptions and evidence supporting the parents defense is with held by the action of cps, judges and attorneys yes and every parent involved in a tpr needs to contact the IRS and request an audit done on taxes involved with their child's ss#. File IRS fraud on the child's ss#, this will flag the foster care providers and their tax return due to the ss# of the child. After all every one of those placement providers that obtained adoption tax credit is subject to a federal audit after all the revenue from the state is taxable these providers are employees of Department. of social service children division, and the tax credits were fraudulently obtained if no criminal charges pressed on the biological parent yet tpr was done through the criminal activity of malicious prosecution

@Mommy-Love-7 said:

Sisi3
    We are working to bring about the change that so many of you speak of. Until we can get our website up and running, please join the KY group here on MedicalKidnap. First you have to make an account here:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register

After you have registered on the site (you just need an email and a
    password), then click on the "groups" button in the top black bar, or
    paste in this link:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/groups

From there, click on the Kentucky Bluegrass Families group to join. It
    is OK if you are not in KY, it is a place to rally together until you
    can get more supporters from your own state to start your own group.

Hope to see you there...."We the People"

Mommy Love
    https://www.justice.gov/crt/how-file-complaint parents need to file civil right s violation denial of due process since no case is ever done with 120 day ever, malicious prosecution since no parent in any case ever faces criminal charges yet they lose their children on false allegations or assumptions by the accusers being the state cps and those individuals involved in obstruction of justice in every case are the judges that allow cases to proceed with out facts but lies and assumptions and evidence supporting the parents defense is with held by the action of cps, judges and attorneys yes and every parent involved in a tpr needs to contact the IRS and request an audit done on taxes involved with their child's ss#. File IRS fraud on the child's ss#, this will flag the foster care providers and their tax return due to the ss# of the child. After all every one of those placement providers that obtained adoption tax credit is subject to a federal audit after all the revenue from the state is taxable these providers are employees of Department. of social service children division, and the tax credits were fraudulently obtained if no criminal charges pressed on the biological parent yet tpr was done through the criminal activity of malicious prosecution

Doug said:

In Texas CPS cannot be sued. We had to endure gross incompetence by this agency, and their actions eventually lead to my granddaughter, Grace Ford, 2 years of age, being murdered in Plano. The investigator was either terminated, or chose to leave the agency. We do not know the facts as CPS is not forthcoming with information. Don't look for any changes in this agency; it will not happen. Every time there is another death or situation like this family endured, CPS simply waits for time to go by, knowing the people involved will eventually grow weary and give up the fight. Don't look for your legislators to take up the cause. It will not happen. I feel like running for office in HD-66 for the express purpose of introducing legislation to make meaningful changes in CPS. As for now, this year, just as last year, and the year before that, babies, and children will be abused or murdered while under the control of CPS. Nothing will change.

Doug, I understand your frustration and I am so sorry to hear about the death of Grace. But, CPS can and will be held accountable through the power of the Almighty. They are not immune, no matter how many times they want to say it. This is a banding together effort that needs to be fought by "we the people". Please join us. For now, we are forming on the Medical Kidnap KY group until we can get our site up and running. I will make a separate post on this page with links about how to join.

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*

smokie said:

Terminate Jennifer Matthews and defund CPS.

Yes. This is not just a STATE issue as they want to tell you. They ARE funded by the FEDERAL government.

Sisi3

We are working to bring about the change that so many of you speak of. Until we can get our website up and running, please join the KY group here on MedicalKidnap. First you have to make an account here:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register

After you have registered on the site (you just need an email and a

password), then click on the "groups" button in the top black bar, or

paste in this link:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/groups

From there, click on the Kentucky Bluegrass Families group to join. It

is OK if you are not in KY, it is a place to rally together until you

can get more supporters from your own state to start your own group.

Hope to see you there...."We the People"

Mommy Love

This family was fortunate to have Justice Wheless. She has a reputation of caring for children.

dave said: > Have you contacted the American Center for Law and Justice, Jay Sekulow, to see if they review these types of cases and will do pro-bono work? They are all for family and individual rights, and against religious persecution, this CPS lady and the entire department need to be sued. I would hope your attorney sues that former Social worker Jennifer Matthews. I totally agree. Someone needs to stand up and hit back. That's the only way they'll listen.

The only problem is that Jennifer Matthews was only part of the problem. The caseworkers do what their supervisors tell them to do. Jennifer no longer works for CPS, but I guarantee her supervisor still does.

Thank God for the intervention they have receive and hope they can put all this trauma behind them and rebuild their lives wish them all the best.

Have you contacted the American Center for Law and Justice, Jay Sekulow, to see if they review these types of cases and will do pro-bono work? They are all for family and individual rights, and against religious persecution, this CPS lady and the entire department need to be sued. I would hope your attorney sues that former Social worker Jennifer Matthews.

**bolded text:heart: **i give GOD the glory in agreement with this precious Christian Family that have been violated, persecuted, intimidated, harrassed and relentlessly pursued by an evil spirited government organization employing people that are full of confusion which in itself is of the devil. You see folks our battle is not with flesh and blood but with spiritual darkness in high places! I am so proud of this family and their witness to the world and today this day they have given hope and encouragement and comfort!

Terminate Jennifer Matthews and defund CPS.